LT
Larry T.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the price he was charged was too much. He would not recommend the business for this reason. The service was fine, the price was not.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 11/15/2018

Larry thanks for taking my call to discuss your concerns about the cost of this repair.  It is always disappointing to me not to meet your expectations when we repair your vehicle.  I am glad to hear the repair is successful and that the vehicle is running well.  As per our conversation making "house calls" does cost extra and in this case the $50.00 spent save a tow call at a minimum of $85.00 seems to have a good return for you.  Once again thank you for you input, we will strive to meet your expectaions as well as each and every customer we work for. We are sorry to have failed you this time.  Hope to see you again when you need repair.

Cody M.
Brigham City, UT
Pontiac Grand Am
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the service at the business could have been better.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 08/01/2018

Cody it is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations We hurried and got you in and out quickly and I know auto repair is more costly every day.  I hope you made you destination safely and want you to know we appreciate your comments.

LP
Larry P.
Deer Lodge, MT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the employees put new parts on his vehicle, when the ones he had were only 2 weeks old. Other than that everything was wonderful.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Larry I have tried to reach you multiple times to respond in regard to this issue,  the extreme heat that literally melted the input shaft and the new slave cylinder throw out bearing that were only a few weeks old and compromised the newly replace clutch parts as well, and we felt they needed to be up to spec.  I realize the whole situation is very frusturating for you, two weeks ago a different repair center had performed this same repair and it failed, and the last thing we wanted was to experience failure again.  We waited patiently for months for you to find your own parts, we screened and verified the parts for you, we provided a return for one transmission and stored your vehicle for that time at no extra charge what so ever.   I am very sorry that we missed your expectations, however we have to do what we believe is necessary to provide a valuable finished repair.

EM
Elroy M.
Elmo, UT
GMC Pickup
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elroy's wife. She said the facility's service ended up costing her double when it was finished.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Elroy for talking to me this morning, I am aware that the cost of repair is expesive.  We have strived to do it right the first time, cutting the expense where we could.  I believe that we have revived your truck and that it will pull your trailer as well as it did when it was new.   The transmission repair is a cost savings of as much as $3000.00 had it not been caught and corrected.  I appreciate you and your comments and will strive meet your expectaions even harded in the future.

Dave D.
Jeep Liberty
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Dave said the waiting room is small.

DENNIS W.
10/25/2017
Dis - Appointment
I took the truck in Thursday of last week to have a couple of issues looked at. They explained they were really busy and could not get to it for a day or two. I made an appointment to bring the truck in at 8:30 a.m. on Monday. Took the truck in at the appointed time and it did not get into the shop until 3 p.m. Had to leave it overnight waiting for parts despite the fact we discussed parts need the previous Thursday. Parts I was assured they had in stock in fact had to be procured. The quality of workmanship was great and service was friendly, but still, appointments and promised delivery time should mean something.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 10/30/2017

Dennis

Thanks for talking to me this morning and I am glad to hear the truck is performing well.  Your input is appreciated and will help us communicate better with you, as well as our other customers.  I am truly sorry for not meeting your expectations in regard to the electrical repair on you truck.  Once again thanks for being our customer.  Hope to see you again.

KN
KIRT N.
10/16/2017
Nice guys! I like their customer service.
I had my break rotors and brake pads fixed. They did a great job with that. I also had a "Check Engine" light that was on. It indicated a Small Evap Leak. They found that a hose was leaking after doing a Smoke Test. It was working just fine for 3 days and then my "Check Engine" light in my truck came on again. I took it to AutoZone to get it checked to see if it was the EVAP Leak again and sure enough it was. AutoZone detected a LARGE leak in the EVAP System. They are saying it is a loose or missing fuel cap. Which I know that is not it because I just bought a new cap for it. AutoZone is also saying it could be a canister broke, hose cracked, or not connected. AutoZone also detected a PURGE or VENT Solenoid defective and a Vacuum leak at engine. So I am a disappointed that I have to take it in again and see if they can fix it this time.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 10/17/2017

Thanks for talking to me this morning.  I understand your frustration and appoligize for not meeting your expectations.  I look forward to seeing you this afternoon and working hard to correct this problem.  We really apprecate you as our customer and hope to convience you that we do care about you and your vehicle needs as well.

Mike B.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business had high prices.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/28/2017

I have tried to talk to you with no luck, and we are sorry we did not meet your expectaions.  Just for the record you have visited our business twice once for a special flange at the cost of $18.09 and once with a gift certicate for a 4 wheel alignment that was totally no charge to you, not even tax, a $0.00 invoice.  So 2 visits for a total of $18.09. Once again we appoligize for not meeting your expectations.

Jimmy P.
Utah
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said this business paid him off with $30.

07/31/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said the service was fine but the price was a little higher than what he was expecting.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 08/10/2017

Jimmy it was nice to talk to you today and confirm that our diagnosis was right, the $39 spent was then well spent for you and the problem was solved.  We are sorry not to fully meet your expectations and hope to in the future.

Jaime B.
Helper, UT
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Jaime said there was a lot of confusion at this business and no one knew the whole thing until right at the end.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 07/27/2017

Jamie thanks for talking to me today, I regret not meeting your expectation this time and we will do our best to meet your expectations in the future.  As I remember this repair the financing was delayed weeks as we waited for you, and perhaps this caused some of the confusion.  We like to deliver a valuable finished product on time every time and look forward to serving you again.  Thanks for being our customer.

EJ
Eric J.
Utah
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business fixed the vehicle and fixed the issues he had with their price.

05/24/2017 Category: Service
Eric said it was a little costly but they fixed the problem.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/25/2017

Eric it was nice to talk to today about your concerns for the recent repair.  It was good to hear that the vehicle is running well and the rest of you trip was uneventful.  Also the recognition over cost being your choice for the higher quality part was greatly appreciated.  We hope to see you again should the need arise and thank you for being our customer.

KW
Kyler W.
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Kyler said the service at this business took 6 hours to complete. He had a 8:00 am appointment, but the person who was going to work on his vehicle was not in yet. After that, he was told 3 or 4 times that it would be another 20 minute wait. They did a good job, but he wishes they would have been quicker.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 04/26/2017

Kyler, I am sorry we did not meet your time schedule, we will try harder the next time.  I am glad to hear the repair worked well for you and hope the $40 gift was apreciated as well.  Thank you for being our customer.

Ryan M.
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said it was difficult to communicate with the employees.

Jeramy L.
Sunnyside, UT
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Jeramy said this business could not identify the main problems his vehicle was having.

Mark W.
Helper, UT
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Mark said he was not satisfied with this business. Their last experience wit them turned out okay.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/24/2016

I am truly sorry for not meeting your expectations during the last visit.  As per our conversation this morning if there is anything else I can do to help you please call and let me know.  Thank you for being our customer.