DAVID R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/07/2019
Brake & alignment service
I took my Tundra in for all new brakes and an alignment. I was having brake vibration and the truck is close to 50,000 miles.
Tasker's called and told me I didn't need rear brakes or the alignment and recommended only doing the front. Great integrity! I will be getting all of my service for the Tundra at Tasker's from now on.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/07/2019

THANK YOU DAVID, JUST MADE MY DAY AND THAT OF THE CREW BECAUSE I ALWAYS SHARE THE COMMENTS WITH MY STAFF.
APPRECIATE TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US SUCH NICE REVIEW.
MAC AND DAN

ROBERT S.
Oceanside, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
10/04/2019
2001 Chevy Blazer maintenance
Great job as usual. Very professional, thorough, and fair pricing.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/07/2019

THANKS ROBERT, APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS AND ALL THE REFFERALS YOU HAVE SENT OUR WAY, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Cynthia S.
Dodge Charger
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said the 2 times she had been to this business it was convenient to get an appointment and it was hassle free.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/07/2019

THANKS CYNTHIA FOR FEELING COMFORTABLE DOING BUSINESS WITH, WE'LL MAKE SURE THAT WE EARN IT EACH AND EVERY TIME.
THANKS, MAC

TC
Tara C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tara said the mechanics did what the vehicle needed. In a timely manner, she was back on the road. This business is the first place she would take her vehicle when she visits the area, because of its reputation.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/07/2019

THANKS TARA FOR YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE AND APPRECIATE YOUR GOOS WORDS ABOUT US,

Mark H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Trish. She said the staff at the business was friendly. The service was done on time and it was done correctly.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/07/2019

THANKS MARK AND TRISH FOR YOUR GOOD WORDS WE APPRECITE TAKING THE TIME FOR A REVIEW.

09/26/2019
Professional, helpful and and honest and friendly
Once again I have been taking my autos to Tasker's for the better part of 25 years and have never been disappointed. I know that Mac and crew will do it fight and honestly. Best shop in and around Vista, Mike Dowell

WOW MIKE, THANKS A MILLION FOR SUCH A BEATIFUL REVIEW
I JUST SHARED THIS WITH THE CREW AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU MADE OUR DAY.

AG
ANTHONY/ SANDY G.
09/22/2019
Subaru
Taksers is a one stop shop. They are professional and very knowledgeable. They are customer focused and make sure you are aware of everything they are doing.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Anthony, you just made my day with your nice comment, we appreciate you.

PM
Pamela M.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Pamela said the staff took care of her vehicle. She went to the business because her vehicle did not pass inspection. She said she brought her vehicle to the Honda dealership but they did not find the problem. She took it to the business and they were able to find the problem and fixed it. It passed inspection. She also stated the staff are always polite and they kept her updated with the progress of the job. When a part was needed but they couldn't find it, they searched everywhere until they found it. The staff really went above and beyond.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/23/2019

Wow Pamela, I am honored and flatered reading your wonderful comments, we will always be there for you and will go the extra mile
Mac and Dan

FIAT 500
09/12/2019
Professional, helpful and and honest
I rely on Mac and son because they know what they and their staff are doing. They are friendly fast and fair. That's why I have taken my cars to them for as long as I can remember and will continue to do so.

Thanks Mike,
We truly appreciate your business and your comments.

BG
Brittany G.
Escondido, CA
Honda Fit
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said that they were awesome. They did what she needed and they were nice about it.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Britany for these great comments and review, we really apprecite you and your business.

John S.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
John said that they are friendly, fast and trustworthy.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you John for your vote of confidence and your kind words.

TW
Todd W.
Fallbrook, CA
Nissan Murano
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the business got his vehicle done in a timely manner. They did a satisfactory job.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/24/2019

THANKS TODD FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Ray G.
Carlsbad, CA
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the price was good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks Ray for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate it.

GM
GABRIEL M.
Escondido, CA
08/15/2019
Bad
Llamé e hice una cita para cambio de aceite, cuando fui no habían puesto mi nombre en la lista, hice otra cita para la siguiente semana y cuando revisaron el carro me dijeron que también ocupaba la banda, pagué por los dos servicios y cuando llegue a mi casa me llaman que olvidaron poner la banda. Querían que regresara ese día, mi único día que descanso, regresé al siguiente semana para que pusieran la banda y cuando terminaron me dijeron que ocupaba empacar el motor pero que lo harían para el siguiente cambio de aceite. Regresé a los tres meses para empacar el motor y cambio de aceite y cuando revisaron el carro dijeron que era más urgente cambiar la bomba de agua, bueno, pagué lo de la bomba y el cambio de aceite y cuando llegué a mi casa la cual está a 35 minutos de distancia sin tráfico y revisé el carro y no le cambiaron el aceite, les llame para decirles y me dicen que si pagué por ese servicio también; claro que sí, me dijeron que regresara les dije que si pero la verdad no pienso ir.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/19/2019

Dear Mr. Gabriel M.
Thank you for doing business with us, we value your patronage and will do what ever it takes to take care of you. the first time that the belt was missed and we called you to bring it back I do appologize for your inconvenience, we are all human, but please accept my sincere apology and take my offer of a free oil change or $35.00  discount on a future service. as for the secong time which you calim the oil change was not done, I just got through interviewing the staff and they say that they did it. If you look at the color of the oil and it looking darker than fresh, in most cases that inside of engine is dirty, makes the new oil look that way.
I do hope that you take my offer and come to see us.
Thanks,

FIAT 500
08/12/2019
Professional, helpful ad knowledgeable
Tasker's is just a great repair shop to do business with. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/12/2019

THANKS MIKE FOR YOUR KIND REMARKS WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS, WITHOUT YOU THERE IS NO US.