Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

Skiatook, OK
Dodge Challenger
04/12/2016
The Best Service.
I've tried Hibdon, Robertson, Discount Tire and others, Tate Boys is the best price and Service hands down. Thank You Marcus and Staff.

WE
Fast service.

RA
ROGER A.
Excellent service!!!!
Professional and friendly service with cooperation extended to us every time we come here.

LINDA B.
I trust your employees
Great service as usual! First oil change in new car and was rather shocked at the $60 price! Would have liked to have known that when I checked in but I also know it is reasonable !

MA
MARK A.
Claremore, OK
Grrreat job
They found that there was nothing wrong with my starter. If they were crooked, they could have put a new one in anyways and charged me a lot of money. I appreciate Tate boys integrity and honesty and professionalism.

ROGER S.
03/31/2016
Just like the Rolling Stones sing about......................SATISFACTION!
Just the usual impeccable service. Second to none! Thanks to Ryan and all of the staff.

Good job!

DA
DEBBIE AND TOM A.
Top Notch
Staff waited on me quickly and service done just as quickly.

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Silverado
Shameful and Dishonest Sales Tactics
For the past several years I have gladly purchased tires and services from Tate Boys in Owasso. I have continued to use them to service my vehicle because it saves me time but mostly because there has never been an instance where I have been mislead or felt manipulated into a purchase. This changed during my last visit on 03-24-2016 when I had my vehicle serviced at the Owasso location. I was deliberately mislead and ultimately lied to concerning a service my vehicle "needed". In the past I have dealt with the same couple of salemsmen that have treated me with honesty and integrity but this instance was much different! This "new face" deliberately lied to me and then tried to cover that lie with another lie. It was very shameful for him and Tate Boys!
I am extremely knowledgable and experienced with most every aspect of an automobile. I purchase services and products with Tate Boys as it saves me time and it supports the local economy. I will definitely reconsider my service and product provider in the future!
You lost a very dedicated customer that day.

DJ
DON J.
Outstanding Service
Always good prices and quality service

JOHN H.
03/28/2016
Tate Boys Visit
Took a chance and stopped by for a nail in one of the tires. Nail was removed, tire repaired and back on the road in less than 1 hour. Can't beat that. And the guys working there are all about customer service.

TV
TAMMIE V.
Tulsa, OK
Dodge Dart
03/28/2016
Guy's are friendly and funny!!!!

TA
TESS A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/26/2016
The customer service was amazing. Unfortunately the flat we went to get fixed deflated the next day. We went to a different place to fix our flat.

BK
BARBARA K.
Dodge Dakota
03/24/2016
AC check for Dodge Dakota.
Great help in chevking why my AC was no longer working this spring. The first time I usedit after getting it recharged in November. They tested and added more coolant with a dye to find leaks. Came back after a week and no leaks were found. I am satisfied for now, since I have cold air.

JOEL R.

Fast and friendly.

GM
GILBERT AND DANA M.
03/19/2016
They were quick and polite.
I brought my truck in to have the tires rotated. The tires weren't purchased there (they were the factory installed tires). I was very pleasantly surprised when there was no charge for the rotation! I'll be back at oil change time!

TIM D M.

Tulsa, OK
GMC Terrain
03/17/2016
great service
You guys are always fast and friendly.keep up the good work..

PP
PATRICIA P.
Chevrolet Venture
03/16/2016
Friendly employees
A great place and very helpful employees I will be back

DAVID/SUELLA B.
Kia Optima
03/16/2016
The employees are eager to help.
I do frequently.