Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

ROBERT G.
Oologah, OK
Hyundai Veloster
03/01/2016
Great service and knowledgeable counterpersons
Went in to get alignment checked due to road noise and skittish handling over bumps and such. Didn't have appointment so wait time was a little long, but that was my fault. Counterperson was friendly, cheerful, and seemed eager to get my business. Only negative reply I would give is their waiting area seemed outdated with wobbly chairs with torn cushion covers. Other than that it was great experience. Found out alignment was good and problem was attributed to tires. Will be going back for new (quieter) tires in near future. BTW-No charge for checking alignment! Win!

MIKE ADVANCED S.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/28/2016
Great Place!
Very easy to do business with.

MIKE and PATTI S.
02/28/2016
Feel that the staff is honest in what your car needs. Friendly

MICHAEL R.
Cadillac SRX
02/26/2016
Good customer service
Ryan and the other staff are courteous, helpful and knowledgeable

MARK R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/26/2016
Always great service.
I had a low tire, had some time after an appointment, so thought to have it checked. It took a few minutes longer than i expected because they didn't seem real busy and were able to pul van right in. So i am already planning on saying no to all the service recommendations i know are coming. I drive a 1999 van with 291,000 miles and I'm thinking the delay is because of their service recommendations is starting to look like a novel. So i was a little surprised when they called my name and i learned there had been a leaky valve stern, they fixed it, and there was no charge. Thank you, come again! Wow, i didn't even buy those tires here! So, i go to drive away and notice each of my tires and wheels have been thoroughly cleaned and topped off with air. I do have nice wheels on the old van and they were looking good! Simple, yes, BUT EXTREMELY RARE commitment to doing a good job, even on the little things. I will be buying my next set of tires here for sure!

SV
SHELLY V.
Sperry, OK
02/24/2016
customer service and knowledge
I am very pleased with the service and will continue doing business with Tate boys.

ROB C.
02/24/2016
I was a walk in customer. I went in for an oil change, I was immediately greeted and attended to as soon as I walked in. The service was quick, it included a tire rotation with the type of oil I selected and I was even provided a military discount.

GM
GARY/RHONDA M. M.
02/23/2016
Great service, friendly staff
Always fast service, good products

DESDIVE C.
02/22/2016
Great customer service and fast!
Great customer service and fast

MA
MARK A.
02/22/2016
Just ok
Didn't check radiator fluid. It was bone dry when my son brought the car home.

TOM B.
Volvo S60
02/20/2016
Honesty
Tate Boys is the best service center in Owasso. They are the most honest service center in Owasso. They do what they say they are going to do and don't try to upsell me. I appreciate them particularly when my wife and/or my daughter take their cars in for service.

TAMORA M.
02/20/2016
Got my oil change and air checked in my tires but when I went to get in my car their was grease on my carpet...:/ not a lot but that has never happened before

JJ
JASON J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/19/2016
opps I hit a culvert in a ditch oppsy!
I like Tate boys because they go above and beyond what is expected of them. Everyone I have ever came in to contact with has always been kind courteous.

JIM and KAYLENE B.
Chevrolet HHR
02/19/2016
Change brakes hhr rotate tires, rotate tires chry 300
Excellent as always

PP
PAUL/LINDA P.
02/16/2016
You replaced my Ranger alternator in record time.
Jay was professional in dealing with my Ranger problem. The service department replaced my alternator in record time. Well done!

BRIAN AND BRIDGETT B.
02/13/2016
Great Service!
Fast, friendly and helpful service as always.

MARSHALL L.
RAM Pickup
02/13/2016
Wheel Replacement
I have been using Tate Boys for almost 15 years now. Their service has only gotten better over the years. I go to them for all of my vehicle services and decided to buy some really nice chrome wheels for my truck. They had the best prices around and a great selection. I had them on there for several months and started noticing some peeling on two of the wheels. I took my truck there, let them look at it and without hesitating 5 seconds Marcus said, "Don't worry Marshall, we'll take care of this for you. We'll have you some new wheels by Thursday." I didn't know what to say. NOW THIS is customer service. My new wheels came in, the installed them in a few hours and I drove away a completely satisfied customer once again. These guys know how to make you wanna come back!!!! I highly recommend the Tate Boys in Owasso for anything your car or truck needs. Thanks guys!!!!

CYNTHIA S.
02/12/2016
TAKING CARE OF MY OLD GIRL
I took my 219,000 mile vehicle in for her oil change. They filled my power steering fluid and checked why it was low. They reattached the under skirting of my car and even though it came loose a few days later in the wind, all I had to do was drop back by and they reattached it for securely for me. Thanks Tate boys, you rock!!

KIM M.
Dewey, OK
02/11/2016
Broke my TPMS Monitor
I am usually quick to recommend Tate's but after this experience I am a little frustrated. I went in to get an oil change and My tires rotated. I leave and everything is fine but then I drive home only to realize my steering wheel is shaking bad and my TPMS light is on. I take it back to Tates and wait over a hour for them to finally tell me they didn't get the weights in the right place and they broke my TPMS sensor and they have to order a part to fix it. So I leave and have to come back and wait another hour for them to install the sensor. They tell me the TPMS light is still on but I've been waiting so long that it needs to be driven for 15 minutes for it to go off. So I drive 15 minutes and the light is still on. So I have to go back AGAIN for them to fix it and they work on it this time only for 45 minutes or so but still no fix. So I've gone there 4 times only for them to tell me they have to take it to the dealer to fix it. So I have to bring it back and go without my car so they can take it in. I take it in and they finally get it fixed but now I have a grease stain in my seat and grease stains all over my center console and driver side door console!
I usually try to be very patient and understanding but this was a pretty big blow
To my confidence in them. Come on guys! I am going to have to purchase tires in the next few months and this makes me wonder if I should do business elsewhere. And one BIG recommendation I have is that you need to get seat covers to keep the grease stains from getting on seats. You put mats down on the floor but this is the second time my seats have gotten grease on them. But this time I can't get it out!

CAROL C.