Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

ALEX L.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/10/2016
Very nice people
Quoted us an hour for an alignment but took exactly 2 hours. Kiddos were not happy. But they had toys inside. I guess we came in at a busy time. Might check a less busy place next time though or try to schedule an appointment next time. Everyone was very nice though & Alignment is good & very fairly priced.

SD
STEVE D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/10/2016
Great
As always great service, friendly people. Always happy to do business with Tate.

BAILEY M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/09/2016
Very helpful!
I came in just for an oil change and an alignment fix and they found that two of my tires were worthless. They aren't trying to pry money out of you they are making sure you are safe on the road. I ended up spending more money than I'd hope to but I'm very thankful they want me safe on the roads!

WM
WILLIAM M.
08/08/2016
Prompt, organized efficient service
As title says, the service was prompt, efficient, organized--and friendly.

PH
PATRICIA H.
08/08/2016
The people at Tate boys in Owasso are awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.

SF
SANDY F.
Lexus GX 470
Friendliness, and trustworthy.
I hope I never find out differently

FW
FAE W.
Lincoln
Very helpful and friendly

PN
PHILIP N.
Honda Accord
Superb service
Excellent and friendly service!

KR
KELLY R.
Volvo S60
08/03/2016
Amazing people
This is the first auto repair shop that cares more about their customers than they do money! God bless you all. Our entire family will keep comming back.

LN
LARRY N.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/30/2016
everybody was very kind and helpful
because of service I got

DEWANA L.
07/30/2016
New Battery Needed....at 5:50pm
My husband left work only to find his truck wouldn't start. He was able to jump start the battery and get home. I called Tate Boys to see if I had purchased the battery there. They went through their system, but couldn't find anything. Once my husband came home, he turned off the truck only to find - it wouldn't start again. I called Tate Boys again to see if they had a drop off box. He said, yes, we do, but why don't you bring it in now? I said...it' is 5:45 and you guys close at 6:00. He said, we will be here. My husband jumped the battery again and we left. They determined the battery was dead and replaced it in the parking lot. It was past 6:00, but they still helped us. I am so thankful. Thank you Tate Boys Owasso. DeWana Long
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso responded on 07/30/2016

DeWana --

Thank you for being our customer. We know you have choices, and we are sincerely thankful you choose to come to us.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us DeWana! Our goal is to make *every* customer interaction truly special, and we are so pleased to hear about your experience. We will share this with not only the Owasso store, but with the other stores as an example of the kind of outstanding and personal service we strive to offer each time our customers come in contact with us.

Again, thanks for sharing this with us, and for being our customer!

MIK/AMERICA H.
Honda Accord
07/29/2016
Consistent friendly service
Just about any issue I have, I know I can rely on the Owasso store. The guys are friendly, funny, and almost always finish the car service faster than quoted.

MATTHEW P.
07/28/2016
Excellent, kind service
Awesome people. They truly take care of you! Will recommend them to everyone I know!

MARGUREITTE H.
Tulsa, OK
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/26/2016
Awesome
I've only been to Tate boys twice since I moved here being new to the area both times they were friendly and I got in and out real quick thanks and pricing is awesome for my budget I'll defiantly return

LEE and SHANNON M.
07/26/2016
Excellent Customer Service!
We have been taking our vehicles to Tate Boys for 6 years. They have excellent customer service! We have always felt they were honest with us and never make repairs we don't need. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

TL
TYLER L.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/25/2016
Great attitude and honest
The bill was more than quoted but no matter as that was well communicated before the extra work was done which in the end was less than thought. The work was correct and timely.

GS
GEORGE S.
Honda Fit
07/23/2016
New tires
Received good new tire advice. Ordered tires one day and mounted the next day in 45 minutes.

DAVE W.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/22/2016
Great honest service with best quality and price
Dealer recommended more work than required, Tate Boys did not, only what was needed. Great friendly and efficient staff

TF
TERESA F.
Oologah, OK
Chevrolet Cruze
07/21/2016
Everyone is so very helpful!
Once again I had a low tire on my new to me car. They found the nail that was in it and fixed it at NO charge! They know what service means!

NW
NANCY W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/17/2016
New tires
I showed up on a Friday morning at 730. Had a flat but knew the tire was too damaged for repair. Turns out I needed 2 tires. I was on the road in less than 30 minutes with two new tires. Guys were very friendly and helpful. Will continue to recommend you guys and come back. Thanks!