Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

Claremore, OK
Saturn SL1
06/10/2016
Fast, friendly service
Pleased with the service, job completed quickly. Friendly staff, will return with future car needs.

FD
FELIX D.
06/07/2016
Customer Service
I was greeted as soon as i walked in, an awesome lady(forgot her name) took all my info and my wife's car was fixed in no time. I really appreciate the fast and friendly service!

PP
Employees always helpful

WJ
WAYNE J.
06/04/2016
We bought a set of tires for our car from Tate Boys. After a few months, the car started a steering wheel vibration at highway speeds and needed wheel balancing. Tate Boys did the balancing at no charge. Very nice people.

WJ
WAYNE J.
06/03/2016
Another good experience
Good people, good service, reasonable price.

GD
GEROLD D.
Collinsville, OK
Chevrolet Blazer
Close to where I live.
They were very nice and wanted to help! They fixed a flat on my truck and there was no charge! These people were very nice and I would recommend them to anyone that needs their services! I will return for services on my vehicles! Thank you Tate Boy!

DZ
DAVID Z.
Sapulpa, OK
quick, polite,
they are quick, polite, and knowledgeable.

JJ
JEAN J.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2016
Tate Boys excellet service.
Tate Boys employees are very polite and they make you feel welcome.

ASHLEY S.
06/01/2016
Wonderful
Amazing service, so friendly, quick, all around great place

CRYSTAL S.
Honda Accord
05/31/2016
Great Service! Will definitely be returning!
My boyfriend spoke with Jay and arranged to have a couple new tires put on my car. He knew exactly who I was when I came in and had everything already written out for me to get it done that morning. He also helped me actually get all FOUR replaced at a great price! They were finished before the estimated time and the customer service was phenomenal. It was my first visit but will not be my last! I just wish I had received the safety inspection sheet but I think it was just overlooked. Minor mistake in the scheme of things. Thank you so much for the awesome service!

KW

Collinsville, OK
GMC Terrain
05/29/2016
Quick oil change
Stopped to get my oil changed before heading out of town. They were backed up but the lady at the service desk said she would text me when my car was ready. I walked across the street to do a little shopping and by the time I got back my car was already almost finished.
Very pleasant staff and they go out of their way to know who you are.

GE
GARY E.
Lexus GS 300
05/28/2016
The people are friendly and know what customer service means
Excellent people to deal with

BC
BRAD C.
Goog quick service

JOANNE S.
Excellent staff
Informative and caring staff. Felt like I was family. Fast service.

STAN W.
05/28/2016
Normally very good service.
Engine was a quart low on oil after oil change.

RENAE W.

Talala, OK
Dodge Avenger
05/23/2016
Excellent CS
Your CS team at the Owasso store is great. I ended up waiting about 4 hours, so a shuttle service to/from Walmart and surrounding stores would be nice.

CARL H.
Oologah, OK
Nissan Rogue
05/22/2016
Friendly and fast
Friendly staff and fast service.

TN
TED N.
05/20/2016
Tire Purchase
Excellent customer service. Competitive pricing and professional sales personnel.