Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

KL
Kishen L.
01/24/2019
Awful treatment by front desk / receptionist named Chad
I own 3 vehicles which I routinely take to Team One Auto in Mechanicsburg for all of my maintenance and inspection needs. On my recent visit, I made arrangements with the manager Ken Brower regarding work required to pass my vehicle for state inspection. There is a new big, loud, burley guy, whose name I think is Chad, that does the admin work at the front desk - a receptionist. He was in disagreement with the arrangements Ken and I had made, so he rudely started yelling at me and started making all sorts of gestures and said I should take my vehicle to some other place. I told him that if he didn't like the agreement Ken I made, he had to speak to Ken about and I left the establishment.

The next day Ken called me and profusely apologized for Chad's behavior and asked me to bring my vehicle in to have it sorted out. I still love Ken and his mechanics but the new guy is a detriment to this business. He need to learn how to deal with customers and needs a lesson in humility.

SD
Steve D.
07/25/2018
Bad service
Do not go to this place I had my a/c repaired ,and now is the 4th time taking it back to fix the same problem . Two replaced compressors now they find out it is electrical problem . A total of 5 days sitting in the garage, and lots of lost money because I am a contractor and drive for Uber/ Lyft so no vehicle to work, and when it was not in the garage it was blowing hot air after leaving the garage 3 different times. Not good when in the hottest most humid part of the summer ,and then I have customers complaining my car is too hot and humid so cannot do my job so lost pay!!

PC