4.6

Michelle L.
Carlisle, PA
11/03/2019
Inspection
I was told that my car will not pass inspection do to a few things that failed I took it to another mechanic and they said the items were fine and it should of pass inspection with out a problem but they wanted $1600 for the first bill and then the second bill was another $1600 I just feel they are money hungry plus they saw a women and tried to take advantage of me.... when Ken was there it was better.

Michelle L.
Carlisle, PA
10/30/2019
This place is more strict
They failed my car for inspection and charged me anyhow then when i fix the problem and take it Back which I won’t they want me to re-pay for another inspection they gave me a recommendation for my car failing with absurd amounts of money I can get it fixed much cheaper elsewhere to me they’re all about the money they never used to be like that seems like they see a woman and they try to take it advantage of her.

PK
Priyanka K.
Nissan Sentra

KL
Kishen L.
01/24/2019
Awful treatment by front desk / receptionist named Chad
I own 3 vehicles which I routinely take to Team One Auto in Mechanicsburg for all of my maintenance and inspection needs. On my recent visit, I made arrangements with the manager Ken Brower regarding work required to pass my vehicle for state inspection. There is a new big, loud, burley guy, whose name I think is Chad, that does the admin work at the front desk - a receptionist. He was in disagreement with the arrangements Ken and I had made, so he rudely started yelling at me and started making all sorts of gestures and said I should take my vehicle to some other place. I told him that if he didn't like the agreement Ken I made, he had to speak to Ken about and I left the establishment.

The next day Ken called me and profusely apologized for Chad's behavior and asked me to bring my vehicle in to have it sorted out. I still love Ken and his mechanics but the new guy is a detriment to this business. He need to learn how to deal with customers and needs a lesson in humility.

SD
Steve D.
07/25/2018
Bad service
Do not go to this place I had my a/c repaired ,and now is the 4th time taking it back to fix the same problem . Two replaced compressors now they find out it is electrical problem . A total of 5 days sitting in the garage, and lots of lost money because I am a contractor and drive for Uber/ Lyft so no vehicle to work, and when it was not in the garage it was blowing hot air after leaving the garage 3 different times. Not good when in the hottest most humid part of the summer ,and then I have customers complaining my car is too hot and humid so cannot do my job so lost pay!!

PC