4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

ES
Edwin S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2020
Bowling ball in the trunk noise? Oil leak! Neither fixed!
Brought my 2011 Huyndia Santa Fe in to find the source of the “Bowling Ball In the trunk noise”, and the source of an oil leak in the motor. $135.00 later, I still have a “Bowling Ball in the Trunk” noise, and an oil leak! UMM?

NV
Naman V.
Camp Hill, PA
Volkswagen GTI
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Naman said that he had some problems with his vehicle so he brought it into this business. He had a third party warranty what was giving him coverage, but since the warranty office was closed, they had to keep his vehicle overnight. They told him that they could not work on his vehicle until speaking with the warranty office, but they still charged him for a diagnosis fee, even though they could not tell him what was the problem. The faclity that he bought the vehicle from ended up towing his vehicle to their own mechanic. He is not even sure if this business even did a diagnostic, yet he was still charged for it, regardless.

NL
Nita L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/22/2019
Rude newbie - Chad
I own 3 vehicles which I routinely take to Team One Auto in Mechanicsburg for all of my maintenance and inspection needs. On my recent visit, I made arrangements with the manager Ken Brower regarding work required to pass my vehicle for state inspection. There is a new big, loud burley guy, whose name I think is Chad, that mans the phones at the front desk. He was in disagreement with the arrangements Ken and I had made, so he rudely started yelling at me and started making all sorts of gestures. I told him that if he didn't like the situation, he had to speak to Ken and I left the establishment.

The next day Ken called me and profusely apologized for Chad's behavior and asked me to bring my vehicle in to have it sorted out. I still love Ken and his mechanics but the new guy is an idiot.

PS
Priyam S.
Shippensburg, PA
12/07/2018
Inspection
I visited the team one auto and they were codial and very helpful this time... service was great.

12/07/2018
Inspection
I took a 2 pm appointment... and left my work half hr early ... cause they were adamant they wont take me if i am late... i arrive on time and i see my car is not touched till 3 pm..
There was an arrogant front desk person... not the manager.. he was nice... but this guy seriously needs to know how to run a business... he tells me to take my car elsewhere if this is an issue.. i would never recommend to talk to him for appointments as he doesnt know whAt he is doing... disappointing service
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 12/14/2018

Priyam,
I am Deeply Sorry About Your Experience At my Location This Incident Has Been Addressed With all and I assure you that this is Not The Normal Situation I would Like To Send you a Voucher For Your NExt Full service Oil Change Free On Me

Sinclerly,
Ken Brower
Shop Manager
Team One Auto Group
Mechanicsburg

PK
Priyanka K.
11/28/2018
The only problem is first service

MT
Michael T.
Camp Hill, PA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said, this business has poor communication.

YC
Young C.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Young said he wasn't satisfied with the staff's unkindness and he never felt welcomed. His vehicle was having problems and he spent a lot of money. He was told his vehicle would be ready the same day but it took a couple of days instead. Nobody called him to inform him about the additional damages until the job was done. He would have appreciated if he was treated fairly and like every other customer.

MA
Mosabdek A.
Pennsylvania
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Mosabdek said they did not explain the work that was done or provide any feedback, nor did they reset the service notifications on the inside of his vehicle. They did put the service reminder sticker on the inside of his vehicle.

KZ
Kenneth Z.
GMC Terrain
09/09/2017
The review says it all
Tire were to be rotated, all indications tell me they were not. Tires were to be inflated to 35psi but they were not. I hope the oil was changed. the state inspection was done.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 09/09/2017

I am Terribly Sorry That You Did Not have a Great Service Visit To Our Mechanicsburg Location I personally Strive to Make Every Customer That Visits a pleasent One. I have Spoke to The Technician and He remembers your 2016 GMC Terrain and He remembers Changing the Oil And Rotating the Tires When He Did You State Inspection. If You Feel they Were Not Rotated I will Be Happy to ReRotate them At your Convenience.As For the Tire Pressure They Should have been Set to the Tire Pressure On the Door Again I Am Deeply sorry And For your Inconvenience I am Mailing you A Voucher For A Free Oil and Filter Change With Tire Rotation

Ken Brower

NC
Nancy C.
Carlisle, PA
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Nancy said they quoted one price, but it changed several times before the work was done.

James P.
Shippensburg, PA
02/13/2017
not really happy
I was given a price before it was started and in the end it was way more than I was given.

AZ
Amy Z.
Subaru Impreza
01/13/2017
Poor quality of work
I initially had an appointment for a oil change, tire rotaion and battery cleanup. At the time of appointment I was told one of my lug nut bolts was striped and that it is common on Subaru’s to have week bolts and not to worry about it....hmmm ??? A few days after the initial appointment I looked under the hood of my vehicle and saw that the battery still had corrosion on it and there was a red film all over it, assuming that is was from a spray they used. I went back in to have the battery cleaned like it should have been in the beginning. Everything was taken care of at no cost but as I was waiting for the battery to be cleaned I over heard the employees complaining that they have not been payed for their work because corporate not paying them. Later that day, I noticed a lug nut was missing from the bolt that I was told was stripped. So, I had to make a third appointment to correct the bolt issue. They took care of the problem without any cost, which was nice, but again over heard the employees complaining about their pay.
I have always been a loyal customer, but because of this fiasco, I will be finding a new place to go to.
Please pay your employees and double check that their work is being done correctly!!!

Denise P.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2016
Yuck
They had to make right a wrong, did not provide a loan, said he would call me back in 10 minutes, turned out to be an hour.

VN
Vidyalakshmi N.
05/27/2016
A very long wait time
A very long wait. Gives promotional coupon, but ended up paying full price for emission, inspection.

RN
Richard N.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he had a long wait at the business for his vehicle. Their customer service is not their top priority and he would like if they could improve their responses to their customers.