4.6

Judith R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2019
Great communication
I always make Team One my visit for my annual inspection. But, this year I had other problems with a oil leak. I called to speak to one of the mechanics about what was happening. didn't know if they could fix it or if I should return to the dealer. He asked a lot of good questions. I took the car in and they immediately started looking for the leak. Once they found it they called and explained what was going on and what it took to fix it. Within two days they replaced the part, did the inspection and had everything completed. Once again they are my hero.
They are professional, courtious and true mechanics. Once again I would give them 5 stars.

Denton B.

KP
Kris P.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/03/2019
Honest and helpful, I will go again.
I replaced my front tires, they gave all available options and helped to fix faster than expected.

Theresa S.
New Cumberland, PA
12/02/2019
satisfied customer
I was pleased with the service my car received at this visit. the pricing was fair and time allotted was good. I like that you point out potential future problems that I can address before they become a problem. I will continue to be a satisfied customer.

BZ
Barbara Z.
11/26/2019
As always they are always ready to accommodate when you need them. The service is great and they don't make you wait forever. I would recommend them highly. you won't be disappointed.

David B.
Camp Hill, PA
11/22/2019
Very satisfied
Great service, good communication on what was being done as well as options. Work was done fast and completely at a reasonable price.

RY
Ronald Y.
Chrysler Sebring
11/13/2019
Oil light coming on at idle speed.
They diagnosed the problem and replaced the oil pressure sending unit. However, this did not solve the problem. After several other attempts to solve the problem and measuring the actual oil pressures, they determined that the new replacement oil sending unit must be defective. They replaced the sending unit again and solved the problem. They spent a great deal of time and effort but only charged me for the initial replacement of the oil sending unit.
THANKS Great job!!!!!

Rohan G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Rohan said he had no trouble during his appointment and everything went smooth.

RD
Rebecca D.
Dover, PA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rebecca's husband. He said the staff provided great service and they explained everything.

Chevrolet Colorado
11/05/2019
Team 1 Mechanicsburg
This got to be the Best auto shop in PA. Great Service. Great Mechanics. They do it right!

Maryanne C.
Lexus GX 470
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Maryanne said the staff were friendly, accommodating, and explained everything.

James F.
Harrisburg, PA
10/29/2019
Staff went xtra mile
Needed bulb for inspection but I told mechanic it worked for me. He cleaned contacts instead of replacing, saving me $.

BF
Brenda F.
10/26/2019
Amazing team
I have used the shop in the past with mixed results. Probably for the last three years or so. They did seem to have some personal issues but my visit this past week was entirely different. Things have been changed and existing problems have been cleaned up. They saved my 1984 Chevy Silverado truck by doing some creative and ingenious out of the box remedies to save this old boy from literally going to the dump heap. Their willingness to help me solve this problem and save this truck was nothing more than miraculous. This will be my auto repair shop going forward, for both my truck and my Toyota Highlander. Thank you guys for working with me so diligently.

KW
Kenneth W.
10/20/2019
Outstanding service
This was my first time at Team One and I can’t say enough great things. Nathan was extremely courteous and helpful. I will definitely be getting all my auto service work done here going forward!
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and your business!! We are thrilled to have you with us and look forward to seeing you next time!!

PM
Paul M.
10/18/2019
The staff a friendly and very helpful
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words; we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Michael C.
10/18/2019
Inspection and Emissions
Thanks for the great service. Prompt and on time, just as promised!
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/19/2019

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

JZ
John Z.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

JZ
John Z.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

Alvin M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/13/2019
Service on my Mine
Thank for excellent reliable service . Anther job well done .

BC
Bradley C.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said that they are convenient, quick and easy.