Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Ardell V.
Carlisle, PA
Pontiac Montana
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Ardell said she had a hard time with this business with her most recent visit. She went here for an inspection and other repairs, When she left her vehicle stalled out in the middle of the street with other vehicles all around her. The staff was nice and helped her out. They got it fixed, but that experience scared her.

Moizuddin M.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Moizuddin said that he recommends the place for service.

Robert S.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he went in for an oil change and inspection but the staff forgot to do the oil change. Normally he's never had an issue in the past with the previous management.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 11/06/2018

Robert,

I am Deeply Sorry For Your Mixup on your Service Did  You Get the 2 Free OIl Change Voucher That I Sent You.

Ken Brower

Camp Hill, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/24/2018
BAttery
I take all three of my cars to the service station. The service is usually outstanding I do not have a problem. I recently took my car to have a new battery put in. It only took about half hour and I was happy. When I got home I decided to check the battery. When I did check it I found out the replacement battery which is much smaller than the original battery. The tiedown was not secure and the battery was moving around. Didn’t care too much for that could’ve really turned into something bad.

KC
Kathleen C.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she likes the guys and they did a really good job. She had to come back because the vehicle was leaking oil after the service.

Marcel S.
Elizabethtown, PA
Volkswagen Passat
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Marcel said the personnel were friendly and down to earth. The price was competitive. However, they need to work on their communication with customers. In addition, the work took too long because they were overloaded with customers.

RK
Ronald K.
Enola, PA
11/29/2017
Not happy!! 😡
I was not to happy with making an appointment for Saturday. I dropped it off Friday night. Then they call me and say they can't get it done til Monday. They did give me a loaner. But it wasn't the cleanest. They should have let me know sooner that they didn't even get it in the garage on Saturday. Oh well lets see if what they fixed stayed fix.

David S.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/01/2017
Need a little faster service
Brought my car in at 8:00am didn't get it back until 1:00pm. Just to get my turn signal fix & break light... Next question said how about recommended somebody see you at my next visit

James R.
Volvo 960
09/19/2017
Volvo 960
Sorry for my delay in getting back to you on this - uber busy w/new job/dealing w/my ex & kids. Went to see Ken & crew on a recommendation from the folk @ my work, & because David Russell who had worked on my vehicles for years said he could no longer do it. To be fair, I did give Ken a rather extensive list of things that needed to be done, however, not all of them were done, or for that matter even addressed. Since it's late, and I don't have my original list, allow me to just address a couple areas of concern I can remember: A. The noise in my steering - this was on my list, not fixed, or even addressed. B. The noise in my suspension - also not fixed, but, I was told it was settling, because the car sat around for several days...what?!? It was on my list, & I had been driving the car every day for over a year since I bought it...C. Windows/Sunroof - I had on my list to check the operation of the windows/sunroof, as the windows were S L O W, & the roof noisy. Well, the windows weren't even addressed, & they told me the motor was going in the roof - what they did not tell me, is that by checking out the roof, it loosened up enough material in the ceiling of my vehicle to probably fill a small stuffed animal @ Build A Bear. D. - lights. On my list was to ck. & hopefully repair the dome light in my car - it's not been working for a long time, and a source of annoyance for both my kids and I. Well, Ken said that it was fixed - they threw a couple bulbs in & we were good to go...unfortunately, it's still not working. When I initially asked Ken about it he had said some moisture probably got in the light, then he told me they must have forgotten to put the bulbs in...& speaking of lights, they didn't even reset my service indicator light - hopefully they did the 140k which included the service (oil change)...aargh...just a bit frustrating when I have worked for two dealerships, O'Donnell Acura that used to be on the pike, & Klick Lewis in Palmyra. Lastly for this eve., I had called Ken on a belt (or something) making noise in my dash a couple of days after I picked my vehicle up. It had stopped, but, now was back w/a vengence. This is one of the areas that was checked (I believe) when the ac comp. was checked. Also, I am getting a rattling over certain road surfaces from the rear of my car where the gas tank was dropped. Next time, I'm considering taking it to my Nephew's place, Cumberland Valley Motor Cars...

GW
George W.
Carlisle, PA
Acura 3.2TL
07/26/2017
everyone is pleasant and willing to help
A little disappointed, i went in to have an emissions cannister replaced and somehow my return line for power steering got a leak and it was not there when I went to the shop. This part is rarely replaced. I need to know how close the cannister is to the power steering lines.

Balagopalan S.
03/10/2017
Toyota
I used to come regularly for the service. But am not happy with the last service. They didn't put the cover back, after i noticed it and informed to the mechanic guy. He just put one screw and done with it.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 03/10/2017

Good Morning Sir,
This is the First I am Hearing of this I assure you that This is Not Acceptable I am Already in the process Of handling this Please Stop By at your Own Time and I will Personally Take Care Of this Again i am Very Sorry
Ken Brower
Shop Manager
Team One Auto Group
Mechanicsburg

Jemima G.
Honda Accord
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Jemima said his vehicle had some issues after service.

Joseph A.
Chevrolet HHR
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said he had a bad experience at this business. He went in to have his air conditioner checked and repaired. He was charged $95 for labor, $91 for the air conditioner valve and $95 for an air conditioner service. It appears he was overcharged. He wasn't happy with this business.

LK
Lindsey K.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Lindsey said the service the business provided was not the best she has had.

CL
Cynthia L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2016
Okay
They were pleasant from the first phone call and gave me a loaner while they did my PA car inspection, which was advertised to cost $19.99. I was later told that the car needed some repairs in order to pass and that it would cost over $600. The unsettling part was that the more I kept telling him I couldn't afford it, the more he kept dropping the price. If I hadn't held my ground, I would have paid over $600. We got it down to $300, but even over half of that was for the labor. I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole experience.

Richard B.
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Deloris. She said there was a mix up at the business. They were working on another vehicle, so they had to wait for 5 hours, but they gave them a loaner car. She said they are friendly and she likes them, they have used them before.

Jeff D.
Marysville, PA
Ford Expedition
05/06/2016
Great place however quoted me $600 but charged me over $925
Service is great however when you are quoted a price of $600 and then not receive a call telling you that the cost is going to be higher to go pick it up to find the bill over $1000 to fight to get it to just over $925 is rediculous!! No reason for this type of business you should ALWAYS call the customer when you know that you under quoted a job! Your business should have had to honor the price I was told!!

ST
Soncharay T.
Acura 3.2TL
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Harold. He said he would recommend this business for service with the warning to ask about fees. He mentioned he went to the business for an estimate and was charged for a diagnostic without prior knowledge.
Jason W. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 04/06/2016

Harold I would like the oppertunity to talk to you about this, I can be contacted at jason@t1ag.com. I looked at the invoice and it appears we did a Diag with a $40 Discount and They checked the Safety of your vehicle and gave you an Idea of what you will need for inspection & emissions as well for Free, I Do however want to adddress your need if your not happy !!!! Please Feel Free to Email me!!

RP
Ramesh P.
01/02/2016 Category: Service
Ramesh said the wait was extremely long but he understands that it was not the fault of this business because they had to wait for a part to arrive. They are usually very good and he is happy with them. They did an excellent job on the service.

SO
Stacy O.
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Stacy said she had gone to this business to have new tires put on her vehicle. The employees told her that her tires had been balanced but they were not balanced and she had to go back in to have them balanced again. Now her steering wheel is still shaking when she applies her brakes. She will not go back a third time. She would not recommend this business for service because of these issues.