4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Nissan Rogue
01/18/2020
State Inspection
Very friendly, honest staff with reasonable pricing

Robert C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said they have never had a problem with this business.

LD
Lance D.
01/03/2020
OVERALL SERVICE
Experienced/skilled mechanics. Offer preventive maintenance tips. Honest and very polite. Can’t go wrong with them.

EB
Eric B.
Enola, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/28/2019
Good auto shop
Going through staff changes and a lot of new faces. I would like to see them invest in keeping talent

LJ

GC
Gene C.
Camp Hill, PA
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the staff always take care of him.

Ronda R.
Harrisburg, PA
12/14/2019
Excellent Service!
Time for an oil change and Barry....like always did an excellent job!! I very much enjoyed talking to Sandy while I waited. She offered something to watch on tv, a water or fresh coffee! She explained the holiday oil change promotion which is great savings! I purchased that and look forward to using! Thank you both!

David D.
Enola, PA
12/09/2019
Scheduled maintenance
Took our 2010 Toyota Prius in for the normal scheduled maintenance. They were very affordable, quick and informative. They reach out to help you if needed.
I have just started doing business with them in the last three months but my sisters have been using them for a number of years without incident.

SA
Samantha A.
Volkswagen GTI
12/09/2019
Very Satisfied
The service was very good on my car and customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

AN
Alan N.
Harrisburg, PA
12/06/2019
Inspection of Vehicle
Team One Auto group worked quickly and were courteous. They informed me of the necessary maintenance that would be due in the future. They were not pushy in trying to sell service to me. They provided me detailed estimates of work that will need to be completed in the future. They were prompt and returned my car in a timely manner.

12/06/2019
Good Service. Very helpful.

KR
Kanda R.
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Kanda said the business provided good service.

Judith R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2019
Great communication
I always make Team One my visit for my annual inspection. But, this year I had other problems with a oil leak. I called to speak to one of the mechanics about what was happening. didn't know if they could fix it or if I should return to the dealer. He asked a lot of good questions. I took the car in and they immediately started looking for the leak. Once they found it they called and explained what was going on and what it took to fix it. Within two days they replaced the part, did the inspection and had everything completed. Once again they are my hero.
They are professional, courtious and true mechanics. Once again I would give them 5 stars.

Denton B.

KP
Kris P.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/03/2019
Honest and helpful, I will go again.
I replaced my front tires, they gave all available options and helped to fix faster than expected.