Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

VG
Vickie G.
Dillsburg, PA
Jeep Patriot
11/08/2018
Staff very professional.
Very thorough and professional staff, always satisifed with the service!

GR
Gregory R.
11/03/2018
Great work and wil save you money
Ken has always been able to keep my car on the road at a great price, well qualified mechanics. Pep Boys was not able to diagnose or repair my daughters Volvo, had to take it to a dealer, but later found Ken could have repaired it for less, he has been maintaining my daughters 2000 Volvo and our Lexus's since.

11/03/2018
get it in writing then get a second opinion
I feel the fool for trusting team one, their word is easily broken, they only want your money.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group responded on 11/06/2018

Good Afternoon Greg I am Deeply sorry About Your Experience At My Location As You Know I Have Always been Completly Honest With You Please Call Me Or Just Stop By And See Me

Sincerly,

RK
Russell K.
Chevrolet Uplander
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawn. She said that the place is honest and they really like the staff.

Jeffrey B.
11/01/2018
Up front
They tried to help me out with my big bill replacing all brake rotors and Some pads .were up frontcabout it .I will go back ..always do !

Robert S.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he went in for an oil change and inspection but the staff forgot to do the oil change. Normally he's never had an issue in the past with the previous management.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group responded on 11/06/2018

Robert,

I am Deeply Sorry For Your Mixup on your Service Did  You Get the 2 Free OIl Change Voucher That I Sent You.

Ken Brower
Shop Manager
Team One Auto Group
Mechanicsburg

Joanne D.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Joanne said that the place was good.

DE
Dale E.
Kia Soul
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Dale said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

LA
Larry A.
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they do a great job and they are perfect. He has been going there for a long time. He has great confidence in them.

EC
Thank you...

RP
Ryan P.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said he really appreciates the military discount and the work is done quickly.

PC
Perry C.
Lexus ES 350
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Perry said that the service at this business was excellent. He would definitely recommend them.

PP
Prasadu P.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Prasadu said the service and the price was good.

JN
Jagan N.
Chrysler Sebring
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Jagan said he had to return a second time because he could still hear the noise coming from the brakes but now it seems to be fixed.

BG
Bryan G.
New Cumberland, PA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said the engine, the head gasket service were all performed within 3 days. Ken was very helpful and made sure that everything was working well. There is another part that has been ordered. The technicians are very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. They are very good and do good work.

Jamie S.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. They completed service in a timely manner.

EY
Elizabeth Y.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/01/2018
The only place that touches my ride
I absolutely love this place. Ken is top notch amd always ALWAYS makes time to get my car in. Even if its last minute. I will never ever ever take my current car or any other vehicle anywhere else but here. I am always satisfied when i leave. Myself and my car thank you.

Deborah H.
09/28/2018
Friendly service
The wait time was longer than I expected otherwise I was very pleased.

David B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/24/2018
BAttery
I take all three of my cars to the service station. The service is usually outstanding I do not have a problem. I recently took my car to have a new battery put in. It only took about half hour and I was happy. When I got home I decided to check the battery. When I did check it I found out the replacement battery which is much smaller than the original battery. The tiedown was not secure and the battery was moving around. Didn’t care too much for that could’ve really turned into something bad.

VG
Vickie G.
Dillsburg, PA
Jeep Patriot
09/24/2018
Staff very professional.
Every visitat Team One is a good experience, the staff are very professional and caring, I trust them with the maintenance of my vehicle.

Janet D.