RP
RONNIE P.
Alabaster, AL
07/11/2018
Trustworthy
Honest, Trustworthy, Great Mechanic....Have taken all my cars here in the past several years I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Highly recommended Kelly.

04/23/2018
Excellent Service!!
I took my BMW 325ci in because of a headlamp issue. Kelly took care of the wiring, did NOT have to replace the bulb or igniter as they were still good, replaced my windshield washer pump and did a antifreeze flush, all for around $120. I was amazed. You might have to wait a few days, but it seems everyone is dropping their cars off there, but it is well worth the wait. Just make sure you schedule your service. Highly recommended!!!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your business.

PB
PATTY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/20/2018
&%,000 mile service and Brake job and tires
I was very pleased as usual. Thank you !!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate you and your business.

GW
GEORGE W.
02/27/2018
fixed the problem according to the estimate, no problems found.
Competed the job and fixed the the issues on the repairs. No problems after the work was done.

thanks
George Williams

CHRIS B.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/19/2018
Excellent !!
Always 1st class - highly recommended !

CHRIS B.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
01/08/2018
Excellent service!!
The best!!

12/22/2017
BMW 325Ci control arms
They did a great job installing control arms with bushings on the front end of my 2004 BMW 325Ci. Perfect alignment and also mounting and balancing of tires that I had bought myself and brought to them. Great pricing on the mounting and balancing as well. Overall great job!!!

KELSIE B.
11/15/2017
Great service,
I had my car towed to Technique Automotive and they were able to work me in and fix my car within a couple of hours! Highly recommended.

PB
PATTY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/06/2017
Took good care of my SUV as usual.

SG
SCOTT G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/26/2017
Friendly, straight forward
Friendly staff, family run business. Kelly fixed my problem and ensured other possible culprits were ok. Very fair priced!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 09/26/2017

THANK YOU  FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.  IT WAS SUCH A PLEASURE MEETING YOU!

DONNA S.
Buick LaCrosse
09/08/2017
Very close to my home

KELSIE B.
08/19/2017
Friendly staff, always do a great job!
Julie S. from Technique Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Chevrolet Suburban
07/11/2017
Great work, but no one answers the phone
I have tried to reach Kelly several times on a Thursday, Friday, Monday and now a Tuesday, but no one will answer the phone. That is really my only complaint with Technique Auto. Otherwise, the work is very good.

YS
YVONNE S.
Chelsea, AL
07/04/2017
Service Appointment was GREAT!
Personal and Professional attention to requested service, on Time, Car returned Clean, Staff was Friendly, too!!
Julie S. from Technique Automotive responded on 07/18/2017

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR YOU AND YOUR SWEET FAMILY.

AP
Amy P.
Lexus GX 470
07/04/2017
Fabulous Service
Awesome service!
Julie S. from Technique Automotive responded on 07/18/2017

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A REVIEW. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.

BRANDON H.
Kia Sedona
06/28/2017
Van
Great place. Great price and even better work.

JAMES M.
06/21/2017
Honesty, truthful, fair.
In today's world it is extremely difficult to find a honest, and trustworthy auto repair shop. We get "ripped off" in every way. I used to take all my vehicles back to the dealer and I thought I was getting good service even though I was having to pay an outrageous price. I was referred by a friend to Technique Automotive in Pelham and I have been surprised by how honest and trustworthy this privately owned shop has been. Julie and Kelly Shebs own and operate Technique Automotive and I have found them to be extremely honest and Christian people to deal with. This seems to be a rarity in the automotive repair world today. Julie and Kelly will be honest and straight up front with you on all your repair work and at a fair price. Kelly Shebs at Technique Automotive does all the repair and maintenance work on all my vehicles.
Julie S. from Technique Automotive responded on 06/22/2017

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENT. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON.

DAVID P.
Infiniti FX35
05/24/2017
Honest assessment, reasonable prices, quality work.
They tell you up front what the problem is, what needs to repaired, or replaced and what it is going to cost. No extra "stuff". They give me options and tell me the problems I may have - if the repair is not done. Always my decision in the end.

DARRELL M.
Hoover, AL
05/24/2017

BW
BOB W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/03/2017
E 350 Mercedes Transmission replacement
Excellent service from Great people.
Julie S. from Technique Automotive responded on 05/08/2017

THANK YOU MR. BOB! SO THANKFUL FOR YOU AND LIZ!