JIM H.
Buick Rendezvous
11/09/2018
Interior door latch replacement
Kelly worked my vehicle into their busy schedule an repaired the door latch quickly and at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer and service is the main reason. I have referred friends and coworkers to Technique Automotive.

SP
STEPHEN P.
Mountain Brook, AL
Nissan Pathfinder
11/02/2018
dependable
Service good and on time. I trust them to only recommend what I need

BW

HL
HAYDEN L.
Acura MDX
10/27/2018
Thanks so much for working me in and getting my job done quickly!

TW
TYLER W.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/25/2018
Heating/ Air issues
Did a great job diagnosing the problem and took the time to research the most cost effective way to resolve.
Was very patient in explaining the issue. Problem solved and the truck's air blows as hard as it did when it rolled off the factory line.

GR
GREG R.
Gardendale, AL
10/18/2018
Great Service.
They were knowledgeable of the problem. Price they quoted was the price I paid, taxes and fees were already included. Their time estimate was also exact.

10/17/2018
I am very happy with the service they give and how quickly they do the service. I have been bringing my vehicles there for years and will continue to use them for all my vehicles.

RP
RONNIE P.
Alabaster, AL
07/11/2018
Trustworthy
Honest, Trustworthy, Great Mechanic....Have taken all my cars here in the past several years I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Highly recommended Kelly.

04/23/2018
Excellent Service!!
I took my BMW 325ci in because of a headlamp issue. Kelly took care of the wiring, did NOT have to replace the bulb or igniter as they were still good, replaced my windshield washer pump and did a antifreeze flush, all for around $120. I was amazed. You might have to wait a few days, but it seems everyone is dropping their cars off there, but it is well worth the wait. Just make sure you schedule your service. Highly recommended!!!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your business.

04/20/2018
&%,000 mile service and Brake job and tires
I was very pleased as usual. Thank you !!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate you and your business.

GW
GEORGE W.
02/27/2018
fixed the problem according to the estimate, no problems found.
Competed the job and fixed the the issues on the repairs. No problems after the work was done.

thanks
George Williams

CHRIS B.
Pelham, AL
Ford Police Interceptor
02/19/2018
Excellent !!
Always 1st class - highly recommended !

CHRIS B.
Pelham, AL
INFINITI G25 Sedan
01/08/2018
Excellent service!!
The best!!

12/22/2017
BMW 325Ci control arms
They did a great job installing control arms with bushings on the front end of my 2004 BMW 325Ci. Perfect alignment and also mounting and balancing of tires that I had bought myself and brought to them. Great pricing on the mounting and balancing as well. Overall great job!!!

KELSIE B.
11/15/2017
Great service,
I had my car towed to Technique Automotive and they were able to work me in and fix my car within a couple of hours! Highly recommended.

10/06/2017
Took good care of my SUV as usual.

SG
SCOTT G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/26/2017
Friendly, straight forward
Friendly staff, family run business. Kelly fixed my problem and ensured other possible culprits were ok. Very fair priced!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 09/26/2017

THANK YOU  FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.  IT WAS SUCH A PLEASURE MEETING YOU!

DONNA S.
Buick LaCrosse
09/08/2017
Very close to my home

KELSIE B.
08/19/2017
Friendly staff, always do a great job!
Julie S. from Technique Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Chevrolet Suburban
07/11/2017
Great work, but no one answers the phone
I have tried to reach Kelly several times on a Thursday, Friday, Monday and now a Tuesday, but no one will answer the phone. That is really my only complaint with Technique Auto. Otherwise, the work is very good.