GU
GARY U.
Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
2008 HHR Maintenance
Appointment was easy, drop off easy too. Took a little longer than expected but that's okay. Work was good and I feel I got good service and value.

Jemison, AL
Ford Edge
04/02/2019
Great Communication, Great Service
My mechanic doesn't do tires, and he sent me to Tecnique, which says a lot. I will be back for work when I need something my other mechanic cannot handle. Love, Love, Love these guys.

03/05/2019
Detailed timely responsiveness
The customer service is excellent. They provided a thorough evaluation with cost information and helped me to prioritize the timeliness of service repairs.

GU
GARY U.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2019
Discovered what was wrong, fixed it, offered suggestions, reasonible
I have been looking for a car service center where the techs know their business, and charge reasonable rates. This was my first visit and I am very pleased.

Acura RDX
02/22/2019
Great job as usual
Been coming here for over 8 years. Always pleased with the service.

HL
HAYDEN L.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/22/2019
Oil Change
Always a pleasant experience, thank you!

JIM H.
Buick Rendezvous
11/09/2018
Interior door latch replacement
Kelly worked my vehicle into their busy schedule an repaired the door latch quickly and at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer and service is the main reason. I have referred friends and coworkers to Technique Automotive.

SP
STEPHEN P.
Mountain Brook, AL
Nissan Pathfinder
11/02/2018
dependable
Service good and on time. I trust them to only recommend what I need

BW

HL
HAYDEN L.
Acura MDX
10/27/2018
Thanks so much for working me in and getting my job done quickly!

TW
TYLER W.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/25/2018
Heating/ Air issues
Did a great job diagnosing the problem and took the time to research the most cost effective way to resolve.
Was very patient in explaining the issue. Problem solved and the truck's air blows as hard as it did when it rolled off the factory line.

GR
GREG R.
Gardendale, AL
10/18/2018
Great Service.
They were knowledgeable of the problem. Price they quoted was the price I paid, taxes and fees were already included. Their time estimate was also exact.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/17/2018
I am very happy with the service they give and how quickly they do the service. I have been bringing my vehicles there for years and will continue to use them for all my vehicles.

RP
RONNIE P.
Alabaster, AL
07/11/2018
Trustworthy
Honest, Trustworthy, Great Mechanic....Have taken all my cars here in the past several years I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Highly recommended Kelly.

MIKE B.
04/23/2018
Excellent Service!!
I took my BMW 325ci in because of a headlamp issue. Kelly took care of the wiring, did NOT have to replace the bulb or igniter as they were still good, replaced my windshield washer pump and did a antifreeze flush, all for around $120. I was amazed. You might have to wait a few days, but it seems everyone is dropping their cars off there, but it is well worth the wait. Just make sure you schedule your service. Highly recommended!!!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your business.

Kelly Shebs
Owner
205-685-0711

Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/20/2018
&%,000 mile service and Brake job and tires
I was very pleased as usual. Thank you !!
Kelly S., OWNER from Technique Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate you and your business.

Kelly Shebs
Owner
205-685-0711

GW
GEORGE W.
02/27/2018
fixed the problem according to the estimate, no problems found.
Competed the job and fixed the the issues on the repairs. No problems after the work was done.

thanks
George Williams

CHRIS B.
Pelham, AL
Ford Police Interceptor
02/19/2018
Excellent !!
Always 1st class - highly recommended !

CHRIS B.
The best!!

MIKE B.
12/22/2017
BMW 325Ci control arms
They did a great job installing control arms with bushings on the front end of my 2004 BMW 325Ci. Perfect alignment and also mounting and balancing of tires that I had bought myself and brought to them. Great pricing on the mounting and balancing as well. Overall great job!!!