Julie M.
02/15/2019
Excellence in customer service
Chris is the only man on the planet I allow near my vehicles for a decade now. I’ve been a single mom so I’m always skeptical of being taken advantage of however, this man is amazing! He is so mindful and treats all his customers like family. Every car I’ve had has lived far beyond its means due to the great service Chris provides. I highly recommend him to any mom that has no idea how to take care of a car. He’s truly a god send ♥️

LA
Lisette A.
02/07/2019
Always great
Thanks for taking care of my car, my family’s cars, and my friends cars. Honest and quality work. Highly recommend

KD
Kevin D.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was timely, and the price was fair.

AG
Anthony G.
Ram Pickup
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said they look out for his best interests. The are honest with integrity and they are affordable.

ME
Mike E.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob. He said the staff at the business are friendly. They are very thorough when working on a customers vehicle.

JE
Jan E.
Hyundai Accent
01/25/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop
Oil change completed in less than 40 minutes! I only had time to finish a cup of coffee! Great service and friendly staff! They know I am a regular customer.

Kaye M.
01/24/2019
Best Auto Repair in East Valley
Superior auto repair shop! Awesome owners and employees! Customer service is amazing! Highly reccomend!

TQ
Tiffany Q.
Acura TLX
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said it was easy to get her vehicle in and that the staff is quick and honest.

PL
Paul L.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2019
The Kar shop make sure that my cars are taken care of and are always ready to give good advice.

CA
Celia A.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Celia said the service was really good.

Keith S.
01/13/2019
My Toyota Repair
A great shop with good work, Friendly greeting, easy to get an estimate, work done on time, a friendly place
and you will feel safe and welcome

Doug M.
01/13/2019
5 Star Service
The fuel pump went out on my truck. I did not hesitate to take it to The Kar Shop. The repairs were completed professionally, in a timely manner and with appropriate parts. It just makes good sense to let The Kar Shop handle your automotive repair needs. I do every time.

Doris S.
Mercury Tracer
01/10/2019
Management, Experience & Service
Chris has always been professional and cares about his customers. I feel like he truly likes his business - he is always pleasant and so are his people that work with him. I’m never disappointed when I take my auto to Kar Shop!

AP
Andrew P.
Lexus IS 250
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he got good service

LD
Lillian D.
Cadillac DTS
01/09/2019
I made an appointment online to have my oil changed and car serviced. The time I picked wasn't available, but another one later in the day also worked for me. I find this place a wonderful experience although at times the cost has been very high. I feel safe in using their suggestions and so far things have worked out well for me.
I had the nicest young man come pick me up to return me to the garage. Forgot his name, but he's the one who spends time in the pits summer and winter. He's obviously a "newbie", but such a great personality and refreshing when he told me he is in the beginning stages of becoming a good mechanic. I'm sure he'll continue to improve his status with your company.
Lillian L. DeCarolis