Latest Review about 2 months ago

JV
Juan V.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the service was fast and easy to schedule.

Drew W.
Arizona
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Drew said this business had good service.

02/19/2019
The Kar Shop is top notch!
I have been going to the Kar Shop since they opened. At the time and up until recently, I lived down the street. I now live in Tempe and will not take my car anywhere else. Kris and Josh are awesome! Best customer service, prices, professional, courteous, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. I never question anything the Kar Shop recommends because I feel more than confident in trusting them. And because they do such a great job in all areas, my 2009 Honda Odyssey with 178k miles runs awesome!

Julie M.
02/15/2019
Excellence in customer service
Chris is the only man on the planet I allow near my vehicles for a decade now. I’ve been a single mom so I’m always skeptical of being taken advantage of however, this man is amazing! He is so mindful and treats all his customers like family. Every car I’ve had has lived far beyond its means due to the great service Chris provides. I highly recommend him to any mom that has no idea how to take care of a car. He’s truly a god send ♥️

LA
Lisette A.
02/07/2019
Always great
Thanks for taking care of my car, my family’s cars, and my friends cars. Honest and quality work. Highly recommend

KD
Kevin D.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was timely, and the price was fair.

AG
Anthony G.
Ram Pickup
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said they look out for his best interests. The are honest with integrity and they are affordable.

ME
Mike E.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob. He said the staff at the business are friendly. They are very thorough when working on a customers vehicle.

JE
Jan E.
Hyundai Accent
01/25/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop
Oil change completed in less than 40 minutes! I only had time to finish a cup of coffee! Great service and friendly staff! They know I am a regular customer.

Kaye M.
01/24/2019
Best Auto Repair in East Valley
Superior auto repair shop! Awesome owners and employees! Customer service is amazing! Highly reccomend!

TQ
Tiffany Q.
Acura TLX
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said it was easy to get her vehicle in and that the staff is quick and honest.

PL
Paul L.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2019
The Kar shop make sure that my cars are taken care of and are always ready to give good advice.

CA
Celia A.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Celia said the service was really good.

Keith S.
01/13/2019
My Toyota Repair
A great shop with good work, Friendly greeting, easy to get an estimate, work done on time, a friendly place
and you will feel safe and welcome

Doug M.
01/13/2019
5 Star Service
The fuel pump went out on my truck. I did not hesitate to take it to The Kar Shop. The repairs were completed professionally, in a timely manner and with appropriate parts. It just makes good sense to let The Kar Shop handle your automotive repair needs. I do every time.