Bryann B.
10/13/2018
Customer service/efficiency/professionalism
Love the KAR Shop. Kris is awesome and so is Michelle. Will miss seeing her. Always friendly, customer service oriented, professional and prices are always fair and more than reasonable. The KAR shop is completely trustworthy and I recommend them every chance I get. Thanks for being the absolute best!

TW
Tim W.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/12/2018
Top Notch
Everytime I have brought my vehicle to the KAR shop I am greatly first class. They go above and beyond in providing the best service around the valley.

Brad H.
Nissan Titan
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Brad said he would definitely recommend this business.

Jim C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend the business for service.

FB
Frank B.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business is good and they start working right away, its a great place for service.

NA
Norm A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Norm said they did a really good job.

NJ
Nick J.
09/30/2018
New "used" car once over!
Great service and very informative about current status of my new "used" car.

Monte B.
09/29/2018
We are always taken care of by The Kar Shop
Very personalized, friendly service. Thanks you,
The Bates Family

CT
Casey T.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Casey said the business has always been the best. They are easy to work with and the location is great.

Scott C.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the employees were friendly. They provided high customer service. They provided trustworthy service. They dropped his vehicle off after service.

Brittany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Cruze
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said the staff was kind, courteous, helpful and didn't try to upsell any work.

CP
Chris P.
Chandler, AZ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a diagnostic test and didn't even charge him, they actually care about his vehicle instead of just making money. This business always does a great job and he really appreciates it.

LH
Laurie H.
09/13/2018
Friendly, caring proprietor!
When I called at 7:30 Wednesday morning and told Kris about my car problem and the fact that I was to have been on the road to San Diego that morning, he told me he did schedule a little wiggle room for urgent cases and told me to bring my car in. True to his word, he had me on the road in time to watch the sunset in San Diego. Why would i go anywhere else for service??

GS
Gwynn S.
Chandler, AZ
09/11/2018
Trustworthy-KAR SHOP
Keep your vehicle running optimally with Kris and there sure hand mechanics at the KAR Shop, don't wait, don't hesitate, these guys are great!

Doug M.
09/11/2018
Professional Team
I had my AC replaced and my brakes serviced in my older model Chevy pick up. The work was completed above my expectations, on time and at a fair and competitive price. I take all my vehicles to the KAR Shop because of the excellent service. They take care of my automotive repair needs.