Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Cora S.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Cora said the business was very clear about when they could get to the vehicle. When they found the issues, the communication about it and the cost was great. She is very satisfied with the work that was completed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your five star recommendation! We are here for all of your automotive needs!

JEANETTE M.
Kia Rondo
12/02/2018
Job Well Done!!!
Your service was excellent. I suffered with that problem for such a long time. Even the Kia dealer could not solve the problem. Your workers took time to locate and repair the issue, Much Thanks!!
Jennie In Peachtree City
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Ms. Marks, we are beyond appreciative of the kind words you've expressed about our facility We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop this month!

VB
VINCE B.
12/01/2018
Quality
Appointment was made to suit my request. People were very friendly and reassuring. There were no issues with what they promised and what I expected.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Boylan, we are thrilled you had a pleasant experience with us! It was our pleasure meeting you and if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

JOHN H.
GMC Envoy XL
11/30/2018
Very professional, caring and outstanding service.
Outstanding workmanship. I have been here several times for different cars, and every service has been a great experience. I have not had to return for any problems. Great service staff, kept me informed of my needed repairs and the cost for repairs were superb. I would highly recommend this repair shop for anyone in need of automotive repairs and advice.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your continued service with us! We are thrilled to keep you coming back for your different vehicles. We are honored that you have entrusted us with your automotive needs.

Griffin, GA
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2018
A was a Queen for the day!
They treated me as if I was a Queen! From beginning to end of my service! They will be the only place I will take my car for any services or repairs from this day forward
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your personal experience with our automotive shop. We are ecstatic to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for all of your automotive needs for many moons to come!

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/28/2018
Quick and Simple
After my last experience (almost four hours), this time I was in and out in about half an hour. For someone who drives an hour each way to get to Theo's, that was very much appreciated! Thanks!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

I'm thrilled you have us another chance! We try to keep our customers pleased. It is extremely important that our customers have confidence in our expertise, so we are very honored you have us another shot and happy to hear it was a pleasant experience.

SHEILA H.
Lexus LX 470
11/27/2018
Positive experience
This was my second time bringing my car in for service. Just like the first time, I am very satisfied. I appreciate the convenience of the location, the expertise of the technicians, and the courteous customer service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Ms. Hardeman, thank you for the nice review of our shop. We are delighted to hear that you've been satisfied every visit. It is our pleasure to care for your automotive needs!

FF
Frank F.
Buick Regal
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they did a very good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words!

BG
BILL G.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/25/2018
Window regulator
Works. Perfectly and I know I won’t have to bring it back for that same problem. That’s what makes a great mechanic! Can’t say enough about these guys thanks so much for being there.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

We are thrilled to have customers as yourselves! Thank you for the five star review and recommendation!! Happy Holidays

PB
Paul B.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said they still have some issues with the front end of the vehicle. She will be happy to be going back for additional checking this week. She stated everyone is very friendly and the employees wanted to make sure that she had a good customer service experience, so she feels her concerns are always addressed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

I hope that your concerns were addressed last week! It is of utmost importance that we keep our customers satisfied and with a healthy vehicle. Please contact our office if you have not to straighten out the front end issues.

LT
LAURA T.
Senoia, GA
11/15/2018
Did everything as promised
Quick and repaired properly. Pleasure to do business with.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

It was a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop! If you need anything in the future to do not hesitate to contact us. And of course, thank you for the recommendation.

SD
STAN D.
11/09/2018
It is conveniently located in Peachtree City, and the service is good.
The work seems to be fine, No complaints, really appreciate your taking me home and picking me up as I have no relatives to help me.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Mr. Denzinger, we are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a review for our shop. Caring for your automotive needs and providing a quick shuttle for you has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the five star review!

SR
STUART R.
Senoia, GA
Land Rover LR3
11/07/2018
Concerns
I was not contacted to pick up vehicle when service was completed. The plastic guard over the intake was left unsecured. The vehicle has a coolant leak again (your last repair). Unsure if the oil change work contributed to this.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Mr. Reagan,
My apologies on not being contacted when your oil change was complete. That was an oversight on my front office staff. As well as the plastic guard, that was careless and I will be speaking with the technician. In regards to the coolant leak, there were coolant related codes pulled, however, we pressure tested the system to find no leaks. We cleared the codes and drove your vehicle and they did not return. Of course if you have any further issues please feel free to contact our office.
Thank you.

JU
JAMES U.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/06/2018
Great people and fantastic service.
Always friendly at counter and great service in the garage area. Very professional.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Mr. Uttley, thank you for the nice review of our automotive shop. We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasurable experience. We are always here for your automotive needs!

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/31/2018
My car was towed to Theo’s. They checked it out quickly and fixed the problem at a fair price
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

We would personally like to thank you for a wonderful 5 star review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and are pleased that you have had a good experience at our shop!

GP
Gary P.
Newnan, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary. He said they did exactly what he asked them to do and they finish in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the recommendation! We love to hear feedback from our valued customers!

Michael B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they were very accommodating and there were no problems. He stated they are a good business to work with.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

We are truly honored you feel that we are accommodating and do good business. We strive to keep our customers trusting us and returning happily for all of their automotive needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

Miriam D.
smart fortwo
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Miriam said they are quick. Also answered all her questions.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our business! We are truly blessed to have you as a customer!

PL
Paula L.
Newnan, GA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Paula said everything from appointment scheduling to the convenience was excellent. The employees were trustworthy
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Ms. Livingston, we are always grateful to our wonderful customers. We are very pleased that you have had an excellent experience with us!

MARY P.
Ford Expedition
10/26/2018
Personal service
I took my car to Theo's after having a less-than-ideal experience someplace else. I felt like I was in good hands and that they did a thorough job in making sure that when I got my car back, it was completely fixed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Ms. Plant, we are delighted that you have found us to care for your automotive needs! Being the best in the automotive industry is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience in our shop was a good one!