RK
RHEA K.
Marlboro, NJ
Acura MDX
06/18/2019
Chris as usual fix my car within one day.
I have used 3 star for over 10 years. My auto is over 10 years old and they keep it running.
Thanks Chris and lew
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your loyalty to us.  We appreciate your years of service with us.  As you know, Chris is one of my best!  We are always here for you.

AT
ANTHONY T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/18/2019
Turbo boost situation
The team at Three Star showed me professionalism, courtesy and caring regarding my vehicle concerns. I stopped in late one afternoon, with a check engine light glowing. The shop was very busy, but despite that, Lew took the time to hook up his diagnostic device to my vehicle in order to receive a code and more importantly, to make sure my vehicle wasn’t going to break down. We set up an appointment, after learning that the vehicle wasn’t in any danger of further damage. Their team went above and beyond to diagnose the problem and to replace only the necessary components. I’m new to the area, not knowing of a reputable repair shop. Three Star came highly recommended from a co-worker and I will be recommending them to my neighbors as well. The business should change their name to “Five Star” considering their work ethic, professionalism and pride in their work!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.  We are glad we were able to help.  Always here if you should need anything.  Word of mouth is our best referral.

KAREN S.
06/17/2019
friendly complete service
I have been going to Three Star for a few years now and they never fail me. They are always friendly even when I know they are having a tough day. They completely check my car even when I'm only getting something simple as an oil to make sure it will be safe for me to operate. I want to highly recommend them but then if a lot of you go there I'll have to wait to get an appointment, it's okay I'll be patient and share.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Appreciate your loyalty with us and glad to know you are satisfied with our service.

ND
NANDITA D.
Honda Civic Si
06/14/2019
The service was great fast efficient and convenient Chris had the headlights changed and oil change in a few hours and thanks for the pick up and drop off that is always a great help for the whole family
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

JIM C.
Cranbury, NJ
06/13/2019
Outstanding Service!!! Always!
On time service and excellent communication.
Chris is outstanding.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.  Chris is one of my best!  Thank you,

AN
ARTHUR N.
06/12/2019
Tire sensor was replaced, as requested and scheduled
The problem of a message lighting to the effect that there was a problem with a tire was diagnosed and corrected according to schedule.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your review.  Glad we were able to help.

RK
RANDY K.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2019
THE Place For Your Vehicle
Brought my SUV to Three Star for front brakes this past week. They had the job done 3 hours after dropping off my vehicle in the AM, at a VERY "sweet" price. I have been taking both our vehicles there for a couple of years now and have highly recommended them to my friends and neighbors. There is no "upselling," the job is done at a very fair price, in a timely manner. What else could one ask for in a shop.......GREAT PLACE!!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate your loyalty with us.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

SG
STANLEY G.
Lexus ES 350
06/07/2019
courteous and caring service---attentive--nice to deal with
Have been going here for years and have recommended several people. Good people to deal with-- they care about getting it right and satisfying their customer.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your loyalty.  Appreciate your years of service with us.  Always here for you.

Martin L.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Martin said that he likes the people and they do good work quickly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

LK
Larry K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business's employees do good work, they do honest work and they charge honestly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you.  Happy to hear you are satisfied with our work.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.

LA
LIEBE A.
05/30/2019
Great diagnostic ability
Clean and efficient
Trustworthy
I would never go elsewhere for auto care
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your trust in us and are here for you when you need.

EP
ELAINE P.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/29/2019
1998 Chevy Lumina
Prompt and excellent attention to problem(s) in car. Has kept my 20 year old Chevy in tip-top shape.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate your trust in us, and are here for you should you need.

Nissan Quest
05/28/2019
First time customer
Great experience.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your review.  Glad to hear you are satisified with our customer service and our work on your vehicle.

AF
Albert F.
Oldsmobile Alero
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Albert said that he is very pleased with the service. He stated that he has no complaints.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad to know you are pleased with our service.

MICHAEL D.
Perrineville, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2019
I trust 3 star to do the best job. I have been a customer for 20 years and have never been disatisfied
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Mike it great to have you as our customer

RICK W.
Freehold, NJ
GMC Envoy XUV
05/24/2019
Transmission replacement
Work was completed in the time frame that was promised, great price for the repairs.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Than you!  Glad to hear you are satisifed with our service and prices.  Always here for you.

John W.
Manchester, MD
05/24/2019
Every dad's worse nightmare.
My 20 year old daughter recently went to a concert in NJ from Maryland after I told her not to take her car because I didn't think it would make the trip. So of course it broke down on her way home ( great phone call to get at 8am ). Long story short she ended up at Three Star Auto. I'm now thinking I'm going to get ripped off by someone taking advantage of my stranded daughter. Never felt so good to be so wrong. They took my credit card info and proceeded to repair the car and even gave my daughter and her friend a ride to lunch. Car was repaired by afternoon and my little girl made it home safe and sound.
Thanks Three Star Auto for being honest and caring. Excellent service!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

I understand your concern for your daughter.  It's always scary when they venture out, especially that you knew for not to take her car.  I've been in business here for close to 40 years!  Glad we are able to help get her back on the road safely and most important, she made it home safely. Appreciate your kind review.

HK
HAROLD K.
Lexus ES
05/23/2019
Very courteous to customers.
Honest and reliable service. Will let you know what future repairs are needed.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your review. Glad to know you are satisifed with our service.

JEFF H.
05/23/2019
Chris and the crew at three star are fair, honest and skilled mechanics. I have my Honda serviced there regularly and drive with confidence anywhere. Repairs are done only as needed, and competently.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and confidence in us.

ST
SAM T.
INFINITI Q70
05/22/2019
Courteous, exceptional service
Car was taken for service on scheduled time
Work continued with no interruption until completed
Army precision, very impressive
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your review.  Always here for you should you need anything else.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.