MF
07/03/2019
3 Star Auto Service
Courtesy Efficiency. Convenience
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/07/2019

Thank you very much for your review.  Always here for you should you need.

PL
PAUL L.
HUMMER H3
06/26/2019
First Time - excellent
I just completed my first service at Three Star. A significant rebuild of brakes and rotors plus regular maintenance. The truck hasn't run this quiet and smooth since we bought it. Excellent service, trustworthy staff and literally hundreds less than the estimate. I'll be back!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much!  We are always here for you should you need.  Glad to know you are satisfied with our service and the staff.

Nissan Rogue
06/24/2019
Mr
Service was quick and accurate
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for your review and glad to know you are satisifed with our service.

RAJEEV K.
Lexus HS 250h
06/22/2019
Good Service
Chris and Lew run the shop with excellent customer service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much.  As you know, Chris is one of my best.  Appreciate your loyalty with us.

JACK D.
Cadillac ATS
06/21/2019
Great job
Had new rear breaks installed on my ATS, fast with no problems. Thanks, Jack
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks Jack. We appreciate your continued trust and business with us.

JIM M.
Jersey City, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2019
Dead Cat
I had a cat die behind my radiator and these guys got it out for a very reasonable price!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks Jim.  Glad we were able to assist and you are satisfied with our service.

Buick Envision
06/19/2019
Our 30000 mile service at Three Star Auto
Today our car had its 30000 mile service at Three Star Auto. As usual, the appointment was easily scheduled for when needed, and the work was completed in several hours. The staff is always courteous and kind, and the work is excellent. I feel totally confident that our car has been fully serviced as needed, and small checks such as wipers are included. The men take pride in their work and listen to whatever questions or ideas I have and reply in layman's words, fortunately. Thank you!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service and the staff.

CK
CHARLOTTE K.
Columbus, NJ
06/18/2019
I was helped with no appointment. I appreciated the service and honesty. My car was completed as promised
I was helped with no appointment. Car was ready as promised
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Glad to hear you were satisfied with our service and we were able to assist you.  Appreciate your review.

RHEA K.
Marlboro, NJ
Acura MDX
06/18/2019
Chris as usual fix my car within one day.
I have used 3 star for over 10 years. My auto is over 10 years old and they keep it running.
Thanks Chris and lew
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your loyalty to us.  We appreciate your years of service with us.  As you know, Chris is one of my best!  We are always here for you.

AT
ANTHONY T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Turbo boost situation
The team at Three Star showed me professionalism, courtesy and caring regarding my vehicle concerns. I stopped in late one afternoon, with a check engine light glowing. The shop was very busy, but despite that, Lew took the time to hook up his diagnostic device to my vehicle in order to receive a code and more importantly, to make sure my vehicle wasn’t going to break down. We set up an appointment, after learning that the vehicle wasn’t in any danger of further damage. Their team went above and beyond to diagnose the problem and to replace only the necessary components. I’m new to the area, not knowing of a reputable repair shop. Three Star came highly recommended from a co-worker and I will be recommending them to my neighbors as well. The business should change their name to “Five Star” considering their work ethic, professionalism and pride in their work!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.  We are glad we were able to help.  Always here if you should need anything.  Word of mouth is our best referral.

KAREN S.
06/17/2019
friendly complete service
I have been going to Three Star for a few years now and they never fail me. They are always friendly even when I know they are having a tough day. They completely check my car even when I'm only getting something simple as an oil to make sure it will be safe for me to operate. I want to highly recommend them but then if a lot of you go there I'll have to wait to get an appointment, it's okay I'll be patient and share.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Appreciate your loyalty with us and glad to know you are satisfied with our service.

ND
NANDITA D.
Honda Civic Si
06/14/2019
The service was great fast efficient and convenient Chris had the headlights changed and oil change in a few hours and thanks for the pick up and drop off that is always a great help for the whole family
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

JIM C.
Cranbury, NJ
06/13/2019
Outstanding Service!!! Always!
On time service and excellent communication.
Chris is outstanding.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.  Chris is one of my best!  Thank you,

AN
ARTHUR N.
06/12/2019
Tire sensor was replaced, as requested and scheduled
The problem of a message lighting to the effect that there was a problem with a tire was diagnosed and corrected according to schedule.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your review.  Glad we were able to help.

RANDY K.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2019
THE Place For Your Vehicle
Brought my SUV to Three Star for front brakes this past week. They had the job done 3 hours after dropping off my vehicle in the AM, at a VERY "sweet" price. I have been taking both our vehicles there for a couple of years now and have highly recommended them to my friends and neighbors. There is no "upselling," the job is done at a very fair price, in a timely manner. What else could one ask for in a shop.......GREAT PLACE!!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate your loyalty with us.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

SG
STANLEY G.
Lexus ES 350
06/07/2019
courteous and caring service---attentive--nice to deal with
Have been going here for years and have recommended several people. Good people to deal with-- they care about getting it right and satisfying their customer.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your loyalty.  Appreciate your years of service with us.  Always here for you.

Martin L.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Martin said that he likes the people and they do good work quickly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

LK
Larry K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business's employees do good work, they do honest work and they charge honestly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you.  Happy to hear you are satisfied with our work.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.

LA
LIEBE A.
05/30/2019
Great diagnostic ability
Clean and efficient
Trustworthy
I would never go elsewhere for auto care
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your trust in us and are here for you when you need.

EP
ELAINE P.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/29/2019
1998 Chevy Lumina
Prompt and excellent attention to problem(s) in car. Has kept my 20 year old Chevy in tip-top shape.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate your trust in us, and are here for you should you need.