MIKE D.
04/27/2019
Routine Maintenance
As always great service. I was never disappointed going there. Lew and Chris have serviced my cars for 20+ years, and hopefully for 20+ more to come!
Thank You!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you Mike.  Appreciate your loyalty over the past 20+ years. Always here for you.

CF
CARMINE F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/25/2019
Staff friendly
First time I went for cat service here and was very satisfied.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Glad you are satisfied with our service.  We are here if you should need anything else.

MIREK M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/24/2019
Servis was very quick from the initial phone call. Chri was friendly and Professional.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your review.  Yes Chris is one of my best!  Always here should you need anything.

RK
ROHIT K.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/23/2019
Tires
This is a great service center. I get my car serviced here and also get my new tires.
I had to get my tires changed on a short notice and they were accommodating and got mine done in about an hour
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you very much for your review.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Denise L.
Nissan Maxima
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Denise said the staff are experts at what they do and she is always satisfied. She also wanted to mention they are very professional.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Customer Service is our goal.  Happy to know you were satisifed with our professionalism.

HL
Hank L.
Jamesburg, NJ
04/22/2019
Had brake problems fixed the same day.
Called three Star auto and Tony told me to bring the car in at 2pm . Chris checked the brakes and by 4:30 pm. Had the front rotors and pads replaced. Great service and Chris was great.Highly recommend.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for service.  I'm glad that you were pleased

PC
PAUL C.
Volvo 850
04/17/2019
Service A one!
The associates provide you with a a comfortable understanding of what you will need to get you back on the road and not empty your bank account.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Paul for visting our shop.  Happy to help you out.

KAREN B.
Yardley, PA
04/16/2019
Honesty and reliability
My car was repaired at Three Star Auto after an accident and the mechanics there explained everything to me step by step as this was the first time I ever filed a claim so I didnt know what to expect. They made me feel at ease and when I got my car back it drove better then it did before the accident. Thank u Three Star Auto; I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Glad we were able to work everything out for you without any fuss.

RO
ROBERT O.
04/13/2019
Five Stars for Three Star Auto Service
TSAS practices the 'Fs': Friendly, Fast and Fair
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank your for your review!  Appreciate your kind words.

ANGELA S.
04/11/2019
Honest, Reliable and Professional Service
During the years we have taken our two cars to Three Star for any needed minor or major repairs, we have always found them to always be honest and reliable. It's good to have a mechanic that you can totally trust fixing your car! Thank you, Lou and Chris, you guys really are the best!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.  We are always here for you.  Glad you are always satisfied with our service and appreciate your loyalty.

AT
ALISON T.
Saturn SL
Great customer service.
super customer service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Professional
Supplied me with information I was not aware of
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Appreciate your business.  Always here if you should need anything.

JOSEPH D.
Jaguar X-TYPE
Great professional service again
Repaired leaking tire, removed stripped lug nuts, ordered and installed new ones recently on my old Jaguar. The guys at Three Star came thru as alwaysl.

S
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Appreciate your business and glad to hear you are always satisfied with us.  Always here for you should you need.

RK
RANDY K.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/06/2019
Great, As Usual
Stopped in yesterday to see about getting an appointment for a new battery, as our current one was 4 1/2 yrs old, and we wanted the security of knowing we would be OK. Chris, capable # 2 person under owner Lou, immediately told me he had something appropriate in stock and could do it right away, so I stuck around for a few minutes and left shortly afterward with peace of mind. Price was fair and I know the work was done correctly. I continue to patronize the shop and have repeatedly told friends and neighbors about them.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad we were able to help you so quickly. Chris is one of my best.  Appreciate your business.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Cranbury, NJ
Hyundai Azera
04/05/2019
Chris is outstanding
Chris was extremely busy and I ended up needing more work than planned yet he did all the work and even notice my NJ inspection was late and did the inspection.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Chris is one of my best.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.  Always here for you should you need.

Freehold, NJ
Buick Lucerne
04/05/2019
They do good work
My car had a problem. I dropped it off at 8AM and it was fixed and ready to go later the same day. I have been using Three Star for repairs and oil changes for over 10 years and will continue to go back. I only wish more parking space was available.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your years of service.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Our customers can always park in front of the bays if nothing else is available!  We will move the car for you.

JN
JOHN N.
Acura 3.5RL
04/04/2019
Last service
Attn Chris,
The steering shake and flapping sound persists at 50+ mph. Need to bring her in early next week.
Thx /john
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/09/2019

Hi John, just bring it in and we will go for a ride to see what your feeling.

STEVE B.
Nissan Rogue
Reliable
Reliable for appointment time and work done
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your trust in us.

JOHN H.
Additional Work
I trust Three Star Auto and they always do great work.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you John!  Appreciate your trust in us and your years of service.

RA
RUTH A.
INFINITI I30
04/03/2019
Three Star auto service is reliable, totally honest with their appraisals, and very accommodating.
Three Star auto service is reliable, totally honest with their appraisals and very accommodating.
They aim to please!