CF
CAROL F.
03/31/2019
Trustworthy, Reliable & Friendly!
I feel very confident bringing my car to Three Star Auto. I never feel like I am being taken (a relative in the business said their pricing is more than fair). Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. My big concern is that my car is getting older, but they reassured me that with proper maintenance it still has a long road ahead of it. I highly recommend using Three Star Auto!!
Thank you!!!!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Carol!  Your trust in us means alot!  We are always here for you!

RA
RICHARD A.
Kia Sportage
03/30/2019
Its a pleasure doing business with Three Star Auto
I like the way they conduct their services. Its an orderly runned business. Satisfied customer!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you very much! Glad to hear you are satisified with our service.  Always here for you should you need anything else.

JACK W.
GMC Terrain
03/28/2019
Consistantly Outstanding
I've been taking all my vehicles to Three Star for 8 years now. They are honest, professional and I would recommend them highly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/29/2019

Thank youJack we are thankful having you as our customer

Englishtown, NJ
03/27/2019
The business is very clean and the workers are extremely good to talk with.
The business is very clean and the workers are extremely good to talk with.
I would definitely recommend my friends to bring their automobile there to be serviced.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you very much for your review. And please if there is anything you need just let us know.

SANDRA S.
Honda Civic Si
When they promise something, they deliver!5They
They promised to have the work done by a certain time and they kept their word! Thank you Three Star!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you very much!  Appreciate you trust in us!

EM
EARLY M.
Scion xB
Early M.
Work is always top notch. Dealer type warranty without dealer type hassle. Lou and Chris are always available to explain what either needs to be done or what was done.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you.  Glad to know you are satisfied with our service.  Appreciate your trust in us.

Chrysler Pacifica
satisfaction
I am happy with the service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you very much.  Appreciate your kind review.

RACHEL H.
Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2019
I went for an oil change. I was greeted and handled professionally.
I was treated professionally. They answered all my questions. They also took me on time. My first time there and I was pleased,
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Three Star.  Glad to hear you were pleased with your service.  We are here should need anything else.

TK
THOMAS K.
Volvo S80
On time, quality service
As always, a pleasant experience at a fair price. Can’t ask for more than that.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you Tom. As always, appreciate your trust in us.

GK
GAE K.
03/19/2019
Good service and fair price
I got an honest and fair assessment of my my auto needs and felt confident that I drove away with issues taken care of.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you!  Glad you are satisfied with our service.

KF
KATHY F.
Old Bridge, NJ
Jeep Renegade
Regular check up
Not only do get the work cimpleted they ley you know what should be done on your next visit
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thanks Kathy.  Glad to know you are satisfied with our service.

AK
ALICE K.
Robbinsville, NJ
03/14/2019
Very quick and easy
Excellent service!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for your trust in us.   We are here should you need anything else.

WT
WAYNE T.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/11/2019
Satisfaction
Goes above and beyond to please customer
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thanks Wayne.  We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service.  Thank you for your trust in us.

ALAN M.
03/11/2019
They kept their word and took me right away.
They had in stock the battery needed and installed it immediately.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thanks Alan!  We appreciate your review and glad you are satisfied with our service.

DAVID C.
Ford EcoSport
03/08/2019
Consistently great service
I have never been disappointed when I have had my cars serviced at Three Star Auto. Everyone is focused on being professional and providing the best experience possible.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for your review.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.  We are here for you.

MK
MURALI K.
03/06/2019
MK
Curtesy and friendliness of the staff, answering phones promptly, providing right service advise.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.  We are here should you need anything else.

JN
JOSEPH N.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/01/2019
Diagnosed & repaired
Honest reliable reasonably priced personable competent quick to respond quality service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for your great review!  We are always here for you!

STEPHEN S.
INFINITI I30
02/25/2019
Emissions problem
Brought in 1999 Infiniti for emission problem. Chris evaluated and corrected problem.A job well done by Chris as usual.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks Steve, Im glad I could help you and all turned out good. Anything you need let me know.

GM
GEORGE M.
Acura TLX
02/24/2019
Honesty
I appreciate three star auto for their honesty. Unlike other service stations in the area, they do not try to sell you a bunch of stuff that you don’t really need.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/24/2019

Thanks. George...appreciate your support and trust in us.

FP
FRANCES P.
Englishtown, NJ
02/23/2019
They are very accomodating.
The waiting room is very clean and so is the shop.
The mechanics are friendly and recommend other work to be done at another time.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review.