Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

RANDY AND TERI G.
Blaine, MN
Chevrolet HHR
04/23/2016
I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation and it was stated to me that it would be an hour and a half wait. Not even close to the service I expected.

WILLIAM K.
Maplewood, MN
Toyota Prius C
04/14/2016
Fast
Fast
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 04/14/2016

It is always good to see the Prius again. Thanks for your business

DAVID B.
03/22/2016
Friendly and on schedule
Setting up the appointment time was excellent. They were ready for me at my scheduled time and brought my car in right away. The job was completed before the time they said it would. They did a great job and were very friendly.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2016

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/19/2016
Charges like a dealership
$68.00 to fix a tire is ridiculous!! I will never go there again
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/21/2016

We are certainly sorry to hear you feel this way, however it feels unfair to rate us in this way.   $68 for a flat would be excessive, but you asked us to install your own tire pressure monitor which requires a reprogram.   These charges were made clear before we did the service you requested.   We repaired your tire, installed your TPMS, balanced it, and reprogrammed it.

MILA W.
Mercury Cougar
03/02/2016
Good mechanics and staff is very friendly.
I've been coming to Tires Plus for years. My daughter and I bring our cars for oil changes and maintenance . It's a good place.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/04/2016

Thanks. We appreciate your business

TH
TED AND JENNIFER H.
02/27/2016
great service
I got in for an oil change right away with no appointment.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/04/2016

Thank you. We try our best to keep you moving, even without an appointment.

WILLIAM K.

KARA and SIMON S.
Hugo, MN
01/29/2016
Good staff
Staff is always friendly and has good communication.

DE
DENNIS E.
Kia Sorento
01/23/2016
They were honest and informed us before they made any repairs.
Honesty and integrity with a smile!

GT
GLORIA T.
Ford Edge
01/23/2016
oil, tire service
Prompt, friendly service. Always accomodating. However there has been a older guy at the desk that is quite brisk.

WAYNE K.
Savage, MN
Mazda 6
01/18/2016
helpful and polite
They got my car in on a busy day. Thanks for the great service.

MK
MARTY K.
Bayport, MN
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2016
Keep it up!
As usual, my car was ready when promised.

MK
MARTY K.
Bayport, MN
Buick LeSabre
12/28/2015
No appointment
I didn't even have an appointment and they were still able to get me in. It was nice

ES
ERIC S.
Lino Lakes, MN
Volkswagen Touareg
12/22/2015
Flat tire repair
I had a nail in my tire and needed it repaired quickly because I had a long distance to drive that day, a Sunday. The guys got me in and out of there way ahead of schedule. They were great!!

ME
MARY E.
12/22/2015
New Michelin tires!
Great price and I work was done right!