Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

SJ
STEVE J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/04/2015
wet paint
My service was fine but when I left, I ruined my jacket by brushing against a door frame that had been freshly painted brown. There were no warning sings.

TERRY M.
03/30/2015
trust
honest, reliable, and fair.

DONNA P.
Saint Paul, MN
Toyota Matrix
03/20/2015
Prompt, friendly, professional service
Oil and blades changed in timely way -with friendly service

PW
PATRICK W.
Saint Paul, MN
Chrysler
03/04/2015
shoddy work on my tire repairs
I came in to have tpms stem replaced. The stem looks great but the wheel is not holding air. Every 2 or 3 days my tpms dash light comes on and I have to put more air in that tire. Before the stem crumbled it never lost air pressure. Is it a bad install, or part? I am hesitant to bring it in again. I had another tire that was patched there and it still has a slow leak in it. I bought the tires brand new at TP. I am disappointed in the way they do poor repairs on the tires. I have had several repairs and parts replaced on different vehicles with TP.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/06/2015

Patrick,

I am sorry your tire is not holding air; we should have verified the solution before you left.  Dan from the store tried to reach out to you regarding determining the issue and getting it corrected ASAP for you; please call back as soon as possible.  It appears that the TPMS valve was replaced back in January- please let us know if this has been a continual leak since then, or if it just started.  We look forward to getting this corrected for you at your convenience.

WF
WENDY F.
Minnesota
Nissan Rogue
02/17/2015
All went good!
My experience was a breeze! I got in when I wanted to, I was greeted right away and taken care of, and was in and out in now time. Wonderful!
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 02/17/2015

Wendy,

I am pleased to hear that John and his team at the Lexington Store took good care of you!  Thankyou for your business!  I will pass your comments on to the store.

LORI S.
Rosemount, MN
Toyota Sequoia
02/10/2015
Good Service
Always get good service - friendly. The wait gets a little longer than usual, however.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 02/10/2015

Lori,

We appreciate your business!  I am glad that you have found the service friendly, but we will need to work on the wait times.  I will pass your feedback on to John and his team at the store.

TA
TIM A.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/03/2015
people are great the bathroom sucks.
great service friendly staff almost always done on time.
I'm not sure if the bathroom is shared by the employees, but if it is maybe if they had to clean it there would take better care of it?
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 02/03/2015

Tim,

I appreciat your feedback!  I noticed the same thing at the Lexington store last Friday and had them get it cleaned up.  I am not sure how the sink and mirror got so filthy, but I have addressed this with the store.  We really appreciate your business and your feedback- feel free to let us know anytime something like this needs attention.

LAURI S.

PAUL R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2015
excellent service
The Lexington Tires Plus provides excellent customer service every time I visit the store.

KH
KAREN H.
01/30/2015
Easy to get service
Friendly, accommodating, price is right

HF
HEIDI F.
01/23/2015
Runs like a champ!!
Thank you for the oil change and the 32 point inspection. I will be back in 3000 miles or when my tires need air. You guys are the best, kind, helpful and I appreciate all you do. Thank you Heidi
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 01/23/2015

Heidi,

Thank you for your business!  I am glad that John and his team took good care of you and your vehicle.  I will pass your comments on to the store!

SJ
STEVE J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/19/2015
Timely service
None
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 01/19/2015

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service from our Lexington location.  I will pass on the review to John and his team.  We appreciate your business!

ROGER S.
New Brighton, MN
Pontiac Sunfire
01/19/2015
close to my work place
Had a nice visit with store manager while car was being worked on. I had an oil change and it was done in a timely manner.

Roger,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service.  I am glad John and his team took good care of you; I'll pass your comments on to the store.

Tanks,

SL
STEVE / AMBER L.
Ham Lake, MN
Oldsmobile
01/16/2015
failure to preform
I will be going back for a third time to resolve a tire that had a slow leak. Now I get to so they can balance my tire again. The second time I went back I had to tell them where the leak was. So I paid 30 bucks and wasted 3 hours of my life and still have to go back to get the job done right.

Steve,

I am sorry to hear you have been having difficulties with the service.  I spoke to John and understand he has been in contact with you directly.  I trust John will be able to work through the situation with you.

SAM ARNOLD/LORI H.
01/02/2015
Your Manager John
Work is always done right the 1st time. John always makes sure his people go the "extra" mile in making sure my car is safe in all areas. The 2nd best thing is price. You guys are fair and honest. If you quote me a price, regardless of what may have been done to the car John will hold to the quoted price. "All" the people at Tires Plus in Lexington I consider "Professionals" at everything they do. Keep up the good work, that's why I continue to come back for both of my vehicles. Happy New Year!!