Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN B.
09/25/2019
Always satisfied
TNA has always maintained a standard of integrity and high quality work. I am always pleased with the service. I have recommended TNA to friends, and have added their name to city-wide "best of" surveys.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

John, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Outback.

VW
VICTORIA W.
Honda Fit
09/22/2019
Tarik is always friendly and honest.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Honda Fit.

SAEN W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/20/2019
Customer service and price
Best place to get you car serviced. I've brought foreign and domestic cars here and it has been great. I live in the neighborhood and that makes it even better!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the five star review, Saen. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer and a neighbor and look forward to providing service for your Volkswagen EuroVan the next time it requires service.

RK
RICHARD K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/16/2019
friendly communication in diagnosing problem and options to repair it
great service as always, competent and efficient.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the review about our work on your Chevrolet Pickup, Richard. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide efficient and competent service.

LG
LIZ G.
09/12/2019
Very trustworthy
TNA is clean, accurate, honest accommodating. My first trip there they saved me $400 on a quote from
another shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to help you with your Hyundai Sonata.

PJ
PAUL J.
Nissan 350Z
08/29/2019
Superb service!
I've taken my car and my truck to TNA for all of my Automotive needs. The service is always excellent oh, the staff is friendly and informative and they explain exactly what service was performed on the vehicle and their prices are extremely reasonable and they always try to work to get the best deal for you. If you have any make model of car these are the guys to take it to. If you are tired of getting hosed buy dealership service centers then I highly recommend taking the time to come to TNA I guarantee it's worth not only your time but your money as well!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2019

Paul, thank you very much for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We appreciate the recommendation and for your kind words about our service on your Nissan 350Z.

Jason A.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Adriana. She said they have been going to this business for about a year now, they had a good experience so far and can't complain about anything.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru Outback.

Deborah P.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said she has been a customer for several years. The staff did a good job.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2019

Deborah, TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a loyal customer. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a five-star review about our work on your Subaru Outback.

MAUREEN R.
08/25/2019
Great neighborhood shop
This is a great local business. I've brought my car here for service for several years and have found TNA to be a trustworthy mechanic. They provide prompt and friendly service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Maureen, TNA Auto Repair really appreciates your five star review. We are glad to be able to provide prompt and friendly service for your Toyota RAV4.

MT
MICAELA T.
08/23/2019
Super helpful and honest
I took my car in to get quite a few things fixed, knowing that my car is older and well loved. They were able to give me an estimate of all the things needed to be fixed, and even gave me a loaner car in the meantime while I waited for my car to be ready. And at no additional charge. I have never heard of an auto repair place that does and it really made the difference when comparing to other places I had been to in the past.
Thanks again guys!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Micaela, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Honda CR-V. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

08/21/2019
Always respectful and super competent
Always respectful and super competent
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We hare glad to have been able to provide service for your Subaru Forester.

SEAN H.
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/20/2019
Prepurchase check out
Got me in quick. Always do a great job!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Sean, thank you so much for your five star review of our work on your GMC Savana Cutaway. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer.

MARRY ANNE M.
Lexus IS 250
08/13/2019
Great customer service, Really nice guys, plus very fast and far. We love this place!
These guys are friendly, fast and they do great work. We love this place!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Marry Anne, thank you so much for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review on our work on your Lexus IS 250. We appreciate your business!

LIZZIE M.
08/09/2019
The Best
The folks at TNA go above and beyond, only place in Portland I’ll take my car to.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to provide service for your Subaru Forester.

Lucey S.
Toyota Pickup
08/02/2019
Great service good diagnosticians
Good service good diagnosticians
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thanks for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have had the opportunity to work on your Toyota Pickup.

08/02/2019
Unexpected
The gentleman helping was professional and courteous the business was exceptionally clean for machine shop
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Jeep Grand Cherokee.

RANDY G.
Estacada, OR
Pontiac G6
08/01/2019
Taking care of the customer!
My poor little car is beat to hell with almost 200K, but TNA always does an excellent job at a very fair price. Have had several things done there and always happy. Frank is great!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thanks for the great review, Randy! TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer and we appreciate your comments about our work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan.

JN
JOON N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/31/2019
Amazing
Saved a ton of money going to these guys. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Joon, thanks for the great review about TNA Auto Repair's work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan. We are glad to have you as a customer.

Sanna W.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Sanna said she really liked them, the business explained what they were going to do, what needed to be done and they were very convenient.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2019

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a five-star review about our work on your Subaru Forester. We appreciate your business!

MJ
MATHEW J.
Jeep Cherokee
07/29/2019
Great vehicle repair shop!
Great service, very professional. When a shop is clean and well organized as this one. I believe that is reflection of the work. Technicians very cordial, smiling and saying hello to customers. Highly recommend!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Jeep Cherokee.