Derek R.
Vancouver, WA
Ford Flex
08/11/2020
They know their work
I been using TNA for over 15 years they're reliable, do great work, are kind and caring with their customers.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2020

Derek, thank you for being a long-time TNA Auto Repair customer. We are glad to have been able to provide service for your Ford Flex and look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle requires service.

BC
BEN C.
Subaru Impreza
08/11/2020
Fast diagnosis
They made time to check out my car the same day I brought it in. They charged a reasonable price for it as well. They also gave a decent quote for possible other services.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2020

Ben, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Impreza. We are glad to have you as a customer!

Mark B.
07/29/2020
Happy with the service, and thanks for adjusting my a/c belt no charge.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/03/2020

Mark, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We are glad we could help out with your air condition belt on your Subaru Outback and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle needs service.

Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
07/22/2020
First time through in a while, but I remain satisfied with the overall service at TNA!

Cheers!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Volkswagen Golf Alltrack.

BT
BRIAN T.
07/16/2020
Great work but no masks
I’m always pleased with the service I receive at TNA. I was disappointed today that no employees wore a mask. I can’t recommend TNA to others right now for that reason.

MF
MATTHEW F.
Eugene, OR
07/14/2020
Honest, straight forward
I took a vehicle there for a pre-purchase inspection and they were prompt, professional, and honest. They did a thorough inspection and saved me from a $20k mistake. Highly recommend.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair. We are very glad to be able to provide service for your Toyota Tacoma.

ABDUL B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/07/2020
Yes they are professional
They are very professional and guaranteed their work ,the shop are very clean and they work really hard with honest and they have time to listen to the customers and they give you advice , I like the way How treat the customers...
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review on TNA Auto Repair's work on your Mercedes-Benz SL-Class. We are glad to have you as a customer.

Jody P.
06/30/2020
Very friendly
I am always treated with respect and I feel like my car is in good hands. Very direct and honest
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Jody, thank you for the five star review of our work on your Toyota Corolla. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer, and we appreciate your business.

JJ
JERI J.
Honda Element
06/29/2020
Always great service!
Thanks so much for taking care of my car and me! I really appreciate the work you do. TNA is AWESOME!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Honda Element. We are glad to have you as a customer.

06/29/2020
Lost it’s Touch
I have become disappointed in the deterioration of customer service and attention to detail in servicing my car. I have been bringing my car into TNA for over six years and spent thousands of dollars maintaining my car. Having recently had my Subaru in for several safety inspections/oil changes, etc. and even a new engine in the last 18 months I didn’t expect to have continuing problems with this car. Given the previous issues with the engine rebuild and a smoking car, I brought it to you to make sure that it wasn’t an issue with the engine. I was then quoted a rate 2x higher than other mechanics and when I decided to take to the other mechanic I was charged $60 in labor just to look at it (10 mins max). Disappointed that this place doesn’t stand for the principles it claims to represent and has deteriorated in service the last few years.

CP
Clark P.
06/27/2020
They do it right
This is the place to go. They have worked on my wife's 92 Corolla and kept it running like a top. I take my mini there, and the company Toyota Tacoma. Great work, good advice, and the vehicles are always nice and clean when we get them back. Plus everyone is super nice. It's old school in the best possible way.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you very much for the five star review and your comments about TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicles need service.

TIMOTHY S.
Toyota Pickup
06/24/2020
Convenient location & have my rigs records
Good job glad it’s done - at least I didn’t need it asap but scheduling was confusing - didn’t know when it would be complete & hate to call in
Thanks truck runs smooth can tell in idle! Vrrrrrrr #22R
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Toyota Pickup.

DA
DARREL A.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen Touareg
06/20/2020
Easy to talk to. Genuine concern about me driving my car not being safe.
I feel like they did a miracle job on my car. No more gas fumes and I got my regular gas mileage back.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you, Darrel, for your review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Volkswagen Touareg. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit when your vehicle requires it.

06/18/2020
Competent and friendly
I have been going to Tarq for years. His service is excellent, extremely competent and knowledgeable, keeps good records, has loaner cars, many Subaru’s around for spare parts, and sometimes even polishes your headlights and washes your car.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2020

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide service for your Subaru Outback. We appreciate the five star review and are glad to have you as a long-time customer.

Honda Civic Si
06/17/2020
I’ve been going to them for over 4 years and never have any issues!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate you as a loyal customer and are pleased we could provide service for your Honda Civic.