Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DJ
Derek J.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Derek said the staff did an excellent job and he was pleased.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2017

Derek, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru Legacy Wagon. We are glad to have you as a customer.

SZ
SCOTT/STEPHANIE Z.
Subaru Legacy
10/09/2017
These guys are great!
Great place to get car repaired. Courteous and efficient
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We are glad to be able to provide service for your Subaru Legacy.

LG
LINDSEY G.
Volvo 240
10/08/2017
Mechanics come and go.....
I have dealt with a handful of different auto repair shops in the decades I've been a car-owner, but never felt as comfortable and assured that my car was going to get the most expert and thorough treatment as I do when I leave it with TNA. All the crew is respectful of my input AND my budget. I appreciate the feeling that I am not disregarded or talked down to because I don't speak "car talk." Customer Satisfaction is based on how humans relate to one another more than parts, labor or office hours. It begins and ends with trust. I trust the people of TNA and being able to do that is more than a relief and a pleasure..... it is a blessing!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/09/2017

Lindsey, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Volvo 240. We appreciate your business.

JENNY B.
10/01/2017
Friendly and trustworthy place to take your car.
We took our Toyota Prius here when it broke down nearby and it was the closest place. Luckily they turned out to be very friendly and easy to work with. While what was wrong with our vehicle was not good news the staff kept us updated and always called before they did any actual work we would be charged for. They are honest and I trust the work they performed on my car is high quality. We had such a positive experience that when we picked up our car we left our other car there to have some things checked out that we had been putting off. Thanks TNA!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you, Jenny, for being a great TNA Auto Repair customer. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a five star review about our work on your Toyota Prius.

Shawn W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said his ignition does not turn all the way off and he will be bringing the vehicle back so the staff can take a look at it.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

CUSTOMER CAME TO US WITH A ENGINE MISFIRE PROBLEM, WE INFORMED CUSTOMER THAT THE IGNITION MODULE IS SHORTED AND THAT TO FIX THE MISFIRE WE WOULD HAVE TO REPLACE IT.THE IGNITION MODULE IS PART OF THE ENGINE IGNITION AND DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IGNITION KEY LOCK CYLINDER. I EXPLAINED TO CUSTOMER THAT THE PROBLEM WITH THE KEY IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PROBLEM AND THAT WE ONLY WORKED ON THE MISFIRE PROBLEM, AND THAT WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK AT THE OTHER ISSUE. SOMEWHERE IN THE EXPLANATION WE HAD SO MISCOMMUNICATION AND OR MISUNDERSTANDING AND WE WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM CHECKING IT OUT FOR HIM

BC
Brenda C.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Brenda said this business did great work. They were wonderful.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a positive review about our work on your Subaru Outback, Brenda.

SP
STEVE P.
09/22/2017
Tareq!!
Excellent service and quality as always. I couldn't be happier with a car service place.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2017

Steve, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad you are pleased with our work on your Subaru Outback.

AJ
ALICIA J.
09/17/2017
good business
Very good service and friendly worker
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

Alicia, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to provide service for your Hyundai Elantra. We appreciate your business, and for you taking the time to give us a great review.

DN
DORETHY N.
Dodge Dakota
08/31/2017
Makes you feel like part of the neighborhood.
Despite being new to the neighborhood, they treated me like an old customer; didn't make me feel the need to make unnecessary fixes to my truck, they provided a loaner car when my truck needed to stay for longer than planned, and even cleaned out the inside of my truck upon leaving. I have had only positive experiences with all their employees. :)
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Dorethy, thank you for selecting TNA Auto Repair to provide service for your Dodge Dakota. We are glad you had a positive experience and welcome to the neighborhood!

LR
Libby R.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Libby said this business does a great job and they get her in at the last minute.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Libby, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair and giving us a five star review. We hope you choose us again the next time your Ford Ranger requires service.

LE
Lorene E.
Oakland, CA
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Lorene said the staff did a great job. She took her vehicle in to be diagnosed, as she wanted a second opinion. The staff cleaned the valve system, and they repaired the problem for less than she expected. The check engine light hasn't come back on, and she is really impressed.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2017

Lorene, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to perform service on your Toyota Tacoma. We appreciate your business and the great review!

AK
Amanj K.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Amanj said they did a very good job and he was really pleased.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Amanj, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Sienna.

Barry M.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Barry said the service was good and he appreciated the employees informing him about repairs he will need in the future.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Barry, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Mercury Mountaineer. We are pleased to have you as a customer.

GH
Gladys H.
08/24/2017
Each time I have come in with a car issues, they have been prompt and very helpful. On one occassion they even provided me with a loner car.
I have refered several of my co-workers, family and friends to TNA for repairs.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Gladys, thanks for the five star review and referrals. TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business and the opportunity to work on your Subaru Outback.

CHARLES W.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Legacy
08/20/2017
Kind attention combined with expertise
Knowledge, experience and kind attention all come together to get me on my way. You need look no further than TNA for someone to keep your car running in tip top shape. My car has over 400,000 miles on the original engine and is running strong and safe thanks to TNA's care and Suburu's engineering.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2017

Charles, thank you so much for the great review of TNA Auto Repair. We look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Legacy requires service.

TRICIA B.
Gresham, OR
08/19/2017
Great service and nice people!
Good, honest service... I trust these guys and my car is happy!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2017

Tricia, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Forester.

James D.
Subaru GL
08/17/2017 Category: Service
James said this business is awesome.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

James, thank you for the great review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru GL. We appreciate having you as a customer and hope you will choose us the next time your vehicle requires service.

HS
HOWARD S.
Toyota Matrix
08/13/2017
Thanks again.
Always good service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Howard, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and for choosing us to work on your Toyota Matrix.

AK
ALICE K.
08/12/2017
Efficient Friendly Service
Great experience with TNA. Got my oil changed and general inspection done quickly and gave me clear, easily understandable information about the state of my car. Cost was very reasonable. Will definitely be back.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Alice, thank you for the great review! TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you the next time your Honda Civic needs service.

Jeff G.
Volvo 240
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said he has used them in the past. The service has always been good.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Volvo 240.