Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Gervais, OR
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional customer service.
The staff at Tonkin Gresham Honda are professional and caring.
The facility is spotless.
The best Honda service in the metropolitan area.

detail of the service
All the service managers easily exchange a hello with a smile even if they are not the one directly helping me.

BJ
BECKY J.
Damascus, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
09/05/2019 Category: Service
The service department allowed me to come in right at closing time to get a new battery installed in my Accord. Much appreciated as they could have said no!

CARRIE S.
Hood River, OR
09/05/2019 Category: Sales
buy your Honda HERE!
great service, great employees, highly reccomend this dealership!

BK
BRENDA K.
Troutdale, OR
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Service recall and oil change

MELISSA S.
Welches, OR
Honda Civic Sedan
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always. I will always let those guys take care of my car needs. Thank you.

BG
BARBARA G.
Honda HR-V
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, fast and efficient
Atmosphere pleasant , time went by fast.

RYAN W.
Sandy, OR
Honda Ridgeline
09/04/2019 Category: Service
I really appreciate Michael. He seems to always take my time into consideration and does the best he can to get my truck in and out as quickly as he can. Good guy!

Ryan

ROBERT C.
Honda Accord Sedan
2015 Honda Accord v6
Starting problems. Found it was bad battery. Replaced with new batter.

JOSE D.
Fairview, OR
Punctured Tire
I had a low pressure tire and when I put air in one of my tire, I visibly saw a nail or screw in the surface of the tire about 3 inches away from the wall of the tire. I have my wife took the car to your shop and very confident that it would just a routine patching. I was shocked to learned that the mechanic was not recommending repair, instead recommending tire replacement. The explanation give was the puncture is too close to the wall. The lady on the phone I was talking with was even sounded irritated when I told her that I saw that nail and it’s not even close to the wall. So I told my wife to not have done and go to Les Schwab instead. Les Schwab repaired the punctured tire for free and did not even mentioned about the nail being close to the wall of the tire for the fact is it’s not because I saw it.

DT
DENNIS T.
Car repairs
According to daughter who brought the van it was way too long for what you did and was misled in to believing it was a shorter time period. She was told originally it was 2 hours instead of 4 1/2 hours it turned out. For all her wait she got 2 free car washes which we appreciated but it it interrupted her schedule she had.

IH
IAN H.
09/03/2019 Category: Sales
I can't say enough great things to say about Dane and Tanner. My day began with a slight twist and delayed my arrival---but Dane didn't miss a beat and found the car I was looking to test drive.
It didn't take long for me to know this was the car I wanted, so the next step was to get the financing in place. Tanner was very professional and explained anything when I had a question.
This was my second purchase at Gresham Honda and I would do it again without hesitation.

Honda Civic Coupe
09/03/2019 Category: Sales
I liked that I could look and not be bothered until I was ready.
Great experience- fast and efficient.

DOUG D.
Pleasant service staff.
Service staff is always helpful and explains service very well.

TH
TRAVIS H.
Honda Civic Sedan
Oil change & Routine maintenance
Took my 2018 Honda civic in for its oil change & routine maintenance, while checking in I mentioned I'd scraped the front bumper slightly and had some paint transfer. The gentleman checking me in said he had some options for me with one of which was meeting with their guy who does touch ups on used vehicles. After getting a ball part quote I went to lunch to wait for my car for the estimated time of 1.5 hours, upon returning (45 min later) I realized my car was finished. Checked out in a timely fashion and headed to.my vehicle, while walking up I realized the scratch I had discussed was gone! Thank you to the maintenance department for going above and beyond to take care of that for me, and to the service team for making sure my experience was professional and timely.