Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

SJ
SUSANNAH J.
Damascus, OR
HONDA INSIGHT
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Gresham Honda
Thank you, Gresham Honda, for your great work!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you Susannah for the 5 star review we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again!

RF
RICHARD F.
Woodland, WA
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
05/31/2016 Category: Service
keeping informed
I appreciated the call to let me know that they were not going to get back to me on a replacement battery price until likely after the holiday. That way I was not waiting for them and wondering when I would hear back.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Richard, thank you for your 5 star rating, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feed back.

GP
GARY P.
05/31/2016 Category: Sales
Always get the best of service.
Gresham Honda personnel have always been the best compared to any other dealership we have dealt with in past, which has been several years ago.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you so much for saying so and more importantly feeling so!

MARIE M.
HONDA ACCORD CPE
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
Staff was friendly and very helpful. Quick service. They explain what needs to be done and give estimate information. Thanks
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you Marie!  We appreciate the feed back, we are always striving for the best service experience possible. We look forward to seeing you next time!

OA
OLGA A.
Troutdale, OR
05/29/2016 Category: Service
Nice People and fast service.
Totally satisfied.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review Olga! We look forward to seeing you agian!

JENNIFER B.
05/29/2016 Category: Service
Great, friendly service!
I was very impressed by the prompt, friendly service. It was a great experience. Went in for oil change and tire rotation. The service exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend Gresham Honda!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Jennifer thank you so much for taking a moment to give us your feed back! We appreciate the 5 star review!

BOB B.
HONDA ODYSSEY
05/28/2016 Category: Service
What makes Tonkin Gresham Honda so great is the staff.
I have been having my 1999 Honda Odyssey van serviced at Gresham Honda since 2000 and have always had honest and exceptional service from them. Thank you to Mark and the rest of the service team.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

We appreciate your on going loyalty! Thank you for the feed back and 5 star review!  See you next time!

AG
ANDREW G.
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
05/28/2016 Category: Service
roof visor replacement
The first sunroof visor was loose and either not installed properly or faulty. The service department said "no problem " and replaced it free of charge.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Andrew we apprciate your feed back and the 5 star review!  Thank you for your business!

GT
GARY T.
Alma, NE
SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
workers
Nice place, friendly people and very helpful
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/29/2016

We really appreciate the comments!

RICHARD M.
Troutdale, OR
Scott Wildman
Excellent sales person He was very helpful and after my recent purchasef

Thanks so much for your patronage and your very great comments.

JACOB W.
HONDA FIT
Great Salesman
Andre was fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the car I was looking at (Honda Fit 2016), friendly and prompt to answer questions/schedule appointments. I will definitely recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda (and Andre specifically) because of his service.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/28/2016

Thank you so much for the great comments.  I will ensure Andre is aware and thank you for your purchase.

ES
EDISON S.
Canyon Country, CA
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Always a good experience.
These guys always treat me really well. They go out of their to make me happy and I always get the feeling they're out for my best interest and not their own. Great experience as usual. Thank you Gresham Honda.

Thanks so much!

JOHN B.
Vancouver, WA
Always the best....
Tonkin Gresham Honda Service is always absolutely superb in all respects!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you John from the Service Team! We appreciate the 5 star rating! We look forward to seeing you next time.

JEFF L.
Camas, WA
HONDA ACCORD SDN
Service Review
Mark, Steve and crew! They are the reason we travel out to Gresham Tonkin.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/27/2016

We are appreciative you make the drive! Thank you Jeff for your 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again!

DEBRA R.
Vancouver, WA
KIA SORENTO
05/26/2016 Category: Service
I can always count on the Technicians to do an excellent job..keep me informed,and make suggestions on how I might be able to maintain my vehicle better.
Always recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda to relatives and friends.. it's a great place...
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/27/2016

Thank you so much Debra for your feed back, we appreciate the positive feed back and the 5 star review!

KA
KARL A.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Amazing service and staff!!!
Routine maintenance visit. Things went well as usual.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/27/2016

Karl, we appreciate the 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit!

LAWRENCE M.
Washougal, WA
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Quick accurate service
Quick accurate service, very likable service people
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/25/2016

Thank you for your positive feed back and 5 star rating.  We appreciate it Lawrence!

AK
ALISON K.
05/24/2016 Category: Sales
Everyone was so friendly and willing to help me find a solution that worked best for me.
I would especially like to thank Scott Wildman and Ricky Pennington for providing excellent customer service and making me feel right at home. This was my first car buying experience and they walked me through every step of the process, didn't pressure me, and made me feel as though my thoughts were heard. I highly recommend this dealership and would recommend it to anyone!
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/25/2016

Alison,

Thank you for the very kind comments.  Scott has been informed and I appreciate it as well.

DOROTHY L.
HONDA CIVIC
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change
In for an oil change and it was very quick. Did bring car back next day due to a problem with the braking system and that was diagnosed and repaired the following day.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Our service team strives to get people in and out as quick as possible, so I'm glad you experienced that! We thank you Dorothy for the 5 star review!

SJ
SARA J.
Corbett, OR
HONDA FIT
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Steve always great to deal with
Friendly fast and helpful.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Thank you Sara for your feed back on your experience with us!  We greatly appreciate the 5 star rating! I will pass along your kind words to Steve as well!