Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

KF
KIMBERLY F.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
06/02/2016 Category: Sales
Overall good experience
The whole process was pretty easy, everyone was friendly. They did try to low ball me on my trade in, but was able to negotiate. Finance was quick and he had everything ready to sign. Our salesman was very friendly and took his time to show me all of the cool features in my new car!
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/03/2016

Thanks for the 4 star review Kimberly!  We really appreciate it.

ADAM S.
HONDA FIT
06/02/2016 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service
Our experience was the best. Bill Kruse is the top. Friendly, honest, professional, goes beyond what is expected. We had 2 closer Honda dealerships that we could have gone to but Bill won us over by being himself. The General Manager was also superb. He actually sat down and entertained our daughter as we waited to complete paperwork. We felt comfortable and not pressured. Will recommend and go to Gresham Honda again. Thanks Bill- We love our Fit!

Thanks for the comments.  Your daughter will be the next Chess Master!  She picked up everything I showed her quickly!

WH
WILLIAM H.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
06/01/2016 Category: Service
service B 1&2
I can always either just go in an get the service done right away or call and go in. The service people are friendly and remember you.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you so much William for the 5 star review.  We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feed back on your experience here!

RAY WILLIAMS G.
HONDA HR-V
06/01/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service by Mark!
Great customer service by Mark!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We apprciate your feed back on Mark's customer service as well.

BARBARA S.
HONDA HR-V
06/01/2016 Category: Sales
Easy, no pressure, friendly service.
I enjoyed my experience purchasing my new car this past weekend. Andre did not use any sales pressure or tactics. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Of course, there is always the push to add extended warranty, extras to the vehicle. I didn't feel too much pressure and got what I wanted as far as upgrades. Thanks, can't wait to get my new car!
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/01/2016

Thank you for the kind comments and I will make sure Andre knows that you sent them in for him.  Enjoy your vehicle!

SJ
SUSANNAH J.
Damascus, OR
HONDA INSIGHT
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Gresham Honda
Thank you, Gresham Honda, for your great work!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you Susannah for the 5 star review we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again!

RF
RICHARD F.
Woodland, WA
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
05/31/2016 Category: Service
keeping informed
I appreciated the call to let me know that they were not going to get back to me on a replacement battery price until likely after the holiday. That way I was not waiting for them and wondering when I would hear back.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Richard, thank you for your 5 star rating, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feed back.

GP
GARY P.
05/31/2016 Category: Sales
Always get the best of service.
Gresham Honda personnel have always been the best compared to any other dealership we have dealt with in past, which has been several years ago.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you so much for saying so and more importantly feeling so!

MARIE M.
HONDA ACCORD CPE
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
Staff was friendly and very helpful. Quick service. They explain what needs to be done and give estimate information. Thanks
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you Marie!  We appreciate the feed back, we are always striving for the best service experience possible. We look forward to seeing you next time!

OA
OLGA A.
Troutdale, OR
05/29/2016 Category: Service
Nice People and fast service.
Totally satisfied.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review Olga! We look forward to seeing you agian!

JENNIFER B.
05/29/2016 Category: Service
Great, friendly service!
I was very impressed by the prompt, friendly service. It was a great experience. Went in for oil change and tire rotation. The service exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend Gresham Honda!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Jennifer thank you so much for taking a moment to give us your feed back! We appreciate the 5 star review!

BOB B.
HONDA ODYSSEY
05/28/2016 Category: Service
What makes Tonkin Gresham Honda so great is the staff.
I have been having my 1999 Honda Odyssey van serviced at Gresham Honda since 2000 and have always had honest and exceptional service from them. Thank you to Mark and the rest of the service team.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

We appreciate your on going loyalty! Thank you for the feed back and 5 star review!  See you next time!

AG
ANDREW G.
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
05/28/2016 Category: Service
roof visor replacement
The first sunroof visor was loose and either not installed properly or faulty. The service department said "no problem " and replaced it free of charge.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Andrew we apprciate your feed back and the 5 star review!  Thank you for your business!

GT
GARY T.
Alma, NE
SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
workers
Nice place, friendly people and very helpful
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/29/2016

We really appreciate the comments!

RICHARD M.
Troutdale, OR
Scott Wildman
Excellent sales person He was very helpful and after my recent purchasef

Thanks so much for your patronage and your very great comments.

JACOB W.
HONDA FIT
Great Salesman
Andre was fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the car I was looking at (Honda Fit 2016), friendly and prompt to answer questions/schedule appointments. I will definitely recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda (and Andre specifically) because of his service.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/28/2016

Thank you so much for the great comments.  I will ensure Andre is aware and thank you for your purchase.

ES
EDISON S.
Canyon Country, CA
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Always a good experience.
These guys always treat me really well. They go out of their to make me happy and I always get the feeling they're out for my best interest and not their own. Great experience as usual. Thank you Gresham Honda.

Thanks so much!

JOHN B.
Always the best....
Tonkin Gresham Honda Service is always absolutely superb in all respects!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you John from the Service Team! We appreciate the 5 star rating! We look forward to seeing you next time.

JEFF L.
Camas, WA
HONDA ACCORD SDN
Service Review
Mark, Steve and crew! They are the reason we travel out to Gresham Tonkin.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/27/2016

We are appreciative you make the drive! Thank you Jeff for your 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again!

DEBRA R.
KIA SORENTO
05/26/2016 Category: Service
I can always count on the Technicians to do an excellent job..keep me informed,and make suggestions on how I might be able to maintain my vehicle better.
Always recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda to relatives and friends.. it's a great place...
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/27/2016

Thank you so much Debra for your feed back, we appreciate the positive feed back and the 5 star review!