Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

GA
GINA A.
05/23/2016 Category: Service
As promised
They are always professional, courteous and on time.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Gina, thank you so much for your positive feed back and the 5 star rating, we appreciate it!

SN
STEPHAN N.
Milwaukie, OR
05/22/2016 Category: Service
2007 Honda to a 2016 Honda
I guess the review is good. My husband took his car in for some updates and came home with a new car.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Stephan thank you for your business and the 5 star review, we appreciate it!

MA
MARCIA A.
Estacada, OR
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Clean and bright
Great job - thanks for the great work!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

We appreciate the 5 star review Marcia!  Thank you!

SL
STEVE L.
Welches, OR
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Value for the money. Fairness..
Second time in for service. Both times cost less than independent shop estimated.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Thank you for your 5 star review Steve!  We appreciate the feed back!

RICHARD C.
Tigard, OR
05/21/2016 Category: Service
We come back from Tigard for service
After three Hondas, and a move waaay out the west side, we still come back to Gresham Honda for service. Why? Because they are efficient, honest, and NEVER boost services that are not needed.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Richard, thank you for your feed back and your 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again!

LAURA M.
Camas, WA
HONDA FIT
05/21/2016 Category: Sales
They're NOT Dick Hannah Honda!
After wasting almost an entire day "playing games" at Dick Hannah Honda, I called up Bill Kruse (referral from friend that recently bought there) at Gresham Honda. WOW! He said to let him check what was available and called me back in about 5 minutes with the answer! NONE of the "how much is this car?" "How much do you want it to be" B.S. My grandmother was helping me with the purchase so we drove right over and bought my new 2016 Honda Fit. Bill was a pleasure to work with. He included my grandmother in the process. We test drove, reviewed the options and got right down to making the purchase. From Bill we went to Shelly to complete the transaction. Another WOW! She really knew her stuff! The process was efficient, friendly (even my grandmother was impressed) and we were soon on our way in my new Honda Fit with only 11 miles on it!

I have since had the opportunity to interact with the service department. Another WOW! Quick, friendly and thorough.

I live in Camas, WA (Closer to D.H.H.) but plan to do as many of my needed services at Tonkin Gresham Honda because they are so much nicer to deal with. All their staff from Sales to Service have made my experience the best I've ever had, which makes my new Honda Fit an even greater pleasure to drive and own! I would recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda to a friend, family member and yes, even a stranger! Thank you for such a great car buying experience.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Wow,

Thanks for your comments!

DELPHA M.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
They took care of me
My battery failed while I was in Gresham. It was very late in the day before I was able to get my car to them. I had called ahead and they were totally prepared for me. Great service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Delpha, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate it!

GB
GIA B.
Wood Village, OR
NISSAN VERSA
05/21/2016 Category: Sales
Good help
Went in & came out with a good car that I love & can afford!

Thanks for the 4 Star review Gia!

DWIGHT P.
Rhododendron, OR
05/20/2016 Category: Service
We're always treated promptly and courteously - everyone is pleasant to work with on any issues with our car.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/20/2016

Dwight we appreciate your 5 star review! Thank you!

JAIME P.
Service department rocks
Love my service department. They are the best!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/20/2016

Thank you Jaime for your 5 star review!

DENIS S.
Gresham, OR
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Lots of options when to bring the cat in.
If i new they would have gotten it done sp quickly I would have waited. The way they put my add on on was different then i thought it would be and a whole lot better.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/20/2016

Denis thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate it!

KG
KAREN G.
Portland, OR
HONDA ACCORD COUPE
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Mark explains everything clearly and makes sure I'm comfortable.
I've gone out to the Troutdale Honda for my past three cars and had them serviced there. Mark always treats us very personably and professionally. I trust that he's working hard to give me the best service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

Karen thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate it!  I will also pass along your kind words to Mark.

TG
TOM G.
Damascus, OR
HONDA CIVIC SDN
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Brake Alignment
I scheduled my appointment on line. Once checked in (8 AM) it took about and hour to do the alignment. Great service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating.  We appreciate it Tom!

JOHN C.
Sandy, OR
HONDA PILOT
The employees at Tonkin
Extremely helpful, very polite and knowledgeable.

JAMES G.
Troutdale, OR
Gresham Honda Service Visit
Friendly and courteous service people.
Jorge J., Service Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

James, we appreciate the 5 star review!

ED
ERICA D.
White Salmon, WA
Great warranty service
Easy to use rental, covered by warranty
Jorge J., Service Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you Erica for the feedback!

SAM H.
West Linn, OR
First Service
Everything was handled professionally and completely.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you Sam, we appreciate the 5 star review!

TT
THERESA T.
Portland, OR
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Steve Tichy is an awesome service manager.
Steve is the reason I got to Gresham Honda. He's easy to work with and is very helpful. His customer service attitude makes all the difference in the world. Thanks Steve!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you for your 5 star review Theresa! We appreciate it! I will pass along your kind words to Steve!

PK
PAUL K.
Wheeler, OR
HONDA PILOT
05/17/2016 Category: Sales
Easy to work with and got what we wanted.
Andre was professional, quick to respond to our inquiries, and sensitive to our specific needs. He was easy to work with as well creative in offering workable options to make the transaction meet our financial requirements.
The service department was helpful and informative.
The financial paper work, however, always seem to take much longer than expected and is in need of some streaming lining to make the process more palatable for the customer.
We feel we were able to purchase the vehicle that satisfied our needs at a reasonable and fair price.
This was the second vehicle we had purchased at Tonkin Honda/ Gresham. Overall we were pleased with the experience and would certainly consider Tonkin for any vehicles purchase we make in the future.
Thank you.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you Paul for your comments.  We are always looking to streamline the process.

TC
THOMAS C.
Damascus, OR
05/17/2016 Category: Sales
The Staff was Excellent
We bought a Honda here in 2001 and we stayed with Gresham Honda because of Mark Cawthorn in Service. Our experience with our Sales person Andre Ozdemir on this transaction was the best. Overall experience was a 10!
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

I will make sure and pass on to the both Mark and Andre your very nice comments!  Thank you for doing so!