Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

AMANDA M.
Honda Civic Sedan
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Steven in the service department was a great help me to an my girl. He made it very easy for us to get in an out an fix the problem with are Honda.

TL
TIEN L.
Fairview, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and periodic maintenance
Excellent customer service by the staff

DV
DAVID V.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, on time, and even got a coupon for a car wash.

EJ
EMILY J.
08/12/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome Customer Service
I had a great experience buying a new CRV from Gresham Honda. Mike G. was really thorough with everything about it and was easy to talk to. He didn't feel pushy and was very helpful. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Sandy, OR
Honda HR-V
08/12/2019 Category: Sales
Easy and fun experience
I enjoyed the process of buying my car and I found it was easier than I expected. I appreciate the streamlined process and the no nonsense approach to selling cars. I will definitely recommend Gresham Honda to my friends.

LP
LISA P.
Oregon City, OR
08/10/2019 Category: Sales
Quick, easy, pressure-free.
We went in to check out a car to replace one that had just become more expensive to repair than it's odometer warranted, a car I'd found on Carfax with low miles. We were pleased to discover the bumper/window stickers from the ad had now been removed without a trace, indeed, the 13-year-old car was in MINT condition, with no smelly agents used to prep it! So, we hopped in and test drove it, finding the experience excellent. We sat down and talked the opportunities for financing through with our sales representative, declined the warranty, and were given the time we needed to discuss it alone. Once we'd decided there were the usual number of forms to sign, and waiting intervals while approvals came through, during which we enjoyed interesting conversation with our guy. When all was ready for officialdom, the financial man, also charming, had us sign the rest of the papers and we were done. Voille! And there were actually TWO fobs and a trailer hitch to boot! I drove my new used car home, a satisfied customer!

TP
THERESA P.
I love these guys!
Every time I come in for a scheduled service I am awed at the efficiency and speed my vehicle gets serviced. Surprisingly, the cost is on target and not inflated as well. I feel secure knowing that they di the job right the first time. I actually enjoy coming in and waiting for my vehicle!!! Thank you Tonkin Honda!!!

Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
Oil Change
Graham is the reason why I don’t go to any other Honda dealership for service phenomenal service

DEVIN L.
Hood River, OR
Great service!!
I appreciate the friendly, fast, and thorough service I always get at Tonkin! Thank you! Tonkin is definitely worth the drive from Hood River because I know I will be taken care of.

TONY S.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
In and out in less time than quoted. All who I talked to were friendly and helpful.
Needed sensing recalibrated after breaking and replacing a windshield. Employees were friendly and professional. I was out in less time than I was first quoted.

DY
DEBBIE Y.
Troutdale, OR
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Pressured
Went in for an oil change and felt pressured for other services and felt like the service person was talking down to me since I am a female. He did not ask questions and seemed put out when it came time to discuss the cost. He had to rerun the paperwork since I had a coupon. This took him about 1 minute. When he was (telling me not discussing with me) other services recommended his attitude was offensive.

LH
LARRY H.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Wait was not expected
I have been a Gresham Honda customer for over 13 years, from my first Honda to my present CRV, I have felt that my needs have been taken care of and the concern for the customer genuine.

I made an appointment for my first oil change on my 2019 CRV. I was told that if I made an appointment the wait would be about 30 to 45 minutes and if I just walked in the wait could be as long as 2 hours or more. My appointment was at 2:30 and I arrived 15 minutes early. After checking in I got some coffee and later popcorn. At 4 o'clock I finally checked out, I feel that I was mislead, an hour and three quarters is a long way from 30-45 minutes. I understand that estimated times are hard to predict, but keeping a customer informed about any delays goes a long way in customer satisfaction.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/08/2019

Good Morning Mr. Harmon,

Just wanted to apologize for your long wait time, and our communication breakdown. I sincerely appreciate your input. We are working diligently to build our express crew back up. This will certainly shorten wait times in the future. Thank you for 13 years of patronage and for taking the time to answer this survey.

Sincerely,

WW
WILLIAM W.
Vancouver, WA
Alignment
Great work, timely. Drives much smoother. No transmission in the steering wheel..

West Linn, OR
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Best Service Crew Ever!
I will always come back because of Nick and Shane! Worth every penny! They must have an outstanding management team!

Honda Civic Sdn
Nice and friendly
When I bring my car in for service the staff are always nice and very helpful.

AP
ALFRED P.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service again.
I brought my CRV in for a differential check and brake check-up. They promptly took my vehicle at 7:15 AM and I left. An hour later Mike called and said my brakes, both front and rear were low, so I asked to fix them. When they were completed, I went to the shop and paid my bill and drove home feeling a little safer.

I have always received a courteous employee who explained what was going to be done and the approximate cost. Great Service again!!

Al P.

WA
WENDY A.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast!
I had my driver's side mirror replaced, oil changed and van inspected. I was through in an hour! Great service !

08/04/2019 Category: Sales
New Vehicle Purchase
Not necessarily a bad experience, but 2 things that made the day more grueling. 1. We had a newer sales person and his knowledge of the vehicle we bought was very limited. Could not answer a number of questions without seeking help and sometimes just threw an answer out there that we knew, or found out later, was not correct. He was very polite and professional, just did not have proper training/knowledge on the product he was selling. 2. The wait time for paperwork literally took hours. It was a busy day at the dealership so some delay is understandable. (Also, we were apologized to a number of times for the delay, which helped.) However, it still was hard to sit doing nothing for 3 hours just waiting to sign the papers for our new vehicle. The dealership on the whole is very nice, clean, friendly, and professional with a helpful staff. This is what makes me rate it as a 4 rather than something lower.

08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent car buying experience
This is the second new car I’ve purchased at Tonkin Gresham Honda. I came back because I knew I could expect outstanding customer service and sales people who will make it happen. You’re going to spend half a day with a person when you buy a new car, and they are great people to spend your day with.