Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

DAWN H.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
All the workers are kind and helpful. As it took a little longer than anticipated they stay in touch with their customers. As diagnostics and information becomes available they would let us know the status and findings in our vehicles. This was my observation for not just myself but the other customers also.

JERRY M.
Portland, OR
10/12/2019 Category: Service
NICE PEOPLE
GREAT EXPERIENCE , WILL BE BACK

MARK M.
Honda Ridgeline
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Best service from them to date
First time rating them 5 stars. Michael Hebert did a great job getting me going and helping me utilize your coupon program for the best deals. They gave me a ride back to my home since the service involved more than just a typical oil change. They called and said my car was ready and asked if I wanted a ride back to the shop, which I did. Thank you Gresham Honda for the best service by far to date.

DANIELLE G.
West Linn, OR
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Knowledgable Service.
From the initial phone call with Mark to the in-person service from Graham, I felt like they were going to make my Honda Pilot safe again at a fair price, and they did!!!! Thank you.

LN
LAREE N.
Portland, OR
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Someone met me as soon as I exited the car which was nice they were fast and friendly. And even vacuumed my car very nice and the car wash is always great.

Corbett, OR

ANGELA S.
Sandy, OR
Honda Passport
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
Our Sales person listen to what we wanted
Mike Gunderson was very pleasant not pushy or obnoxious. He listened to what we wanted without pressuring us. At first we went into the show room the back way not to get bombarded by sales guys. Then no one paid any attention to us as the were all looking at their cell phones so we went outside to look at cars still no one came to assist us. Finally I sent my husband in to get help. We had a business card from the last purchase of a CRV we bought last year but he was not available so we got Mike Gunderson. He came right out ready to assist us with the car we new we wanted. We went there ready to buy a car with cash. We don't like playing games and don't need the financing frustration. We work hard and save our money to pay cash. Keep in mind when you sell a car that ordinary looking folks might have super great credit and enough money to buy what they want that day. Also they have done their homework and know how much the car cost with or without the extras. Please don't affend them by offering an insulting low ball on a trade in they know how much their car is worth and what they can sell it for. You will likely make over one thousand plus for the used vehicle.

Honda Civic Sedan
Oil change service
Best oil change service in town. Best staff and the friendliest people on the planet.

IB
ILYA B.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service and best prices on tires
Very happy with the price I got for a set of four tires. They were able to match another dealer that had a special going. Graham is always very professional and easy to work with. Work was done quickly- they also have a very comfy waiting area.

GG
GORDON G.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Location and great past experience
Great experience, very professional

HG
HANK G.
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
Hank
Great friendly service ,
In and out within 90 minutes with my new accord, the entire crew was great to work with. No pressure. Sales they took the stress out of car buying! Would definitely recommend any of my friends to buy from here! Most importantly I got a smoking deal on my new accord, I absolutely love it

EP
ELIZABETH P.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Keeping my 2006 CRV in great shape. Honest, great work, Appreciate the integrity that has been the reason my car still runs smoothly and quietly at 391,500 miles.

SA
SHARON A.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Jamie was great! She kept me informed through out the day on the progress of my service. I would never take my CR-V anywhere else!

Rhododendron, OR
10/07/2019 Category: Service
355K and counting
Tonkin Gresham Honda provides the mechanical support to keep my CRV in excellent condition. The staff is friendly, competent and always helpful.