Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

ES
ERIC S.
Honda Accord Sedan
Great! Perfect..thank you

MICHAEL M.
Boring, OR
Always excellent service
Well-informed customer service, helpful, polite...too many accolades to list.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
As usual, excellent service. They always seem to amaze me.

RICARDO M.
Atmosphere
My 1st time there but I was going to be in that neighborhood so got my oil changed there... The employee there that checked me in was very helpful and I learned some new things about my car I didnt know could do... so great experience there

EP
EVALYN P.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
07/21/2019 Category: Sales
The people are awesome and the service is great.
I am a repeat customer. I usually take my cars to Juffy Lube but not since buying a Honda (first a HR-V and now a Civic EX), now it's always Honda service. Honda is the first place I thought of when deciding I wanted an upgrade. Salesman was awesome and the process was as streamlined as it could be. Thanks again Honda.

Beaverton, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service!
We love Gresham Honda! Everyone is very personable and friendly. Amazing customer service! LOVE my new car!

SHERYL W.
Sandy, OR
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
I am very impressed with my salesman, Marcus He is extremely knowledgeable with the two models ( H-RV ex l and C-RV ex l ) and was not pushy about which model to buy. I was able to make an informed decision because of his expertise. I came in knowing pretty much what to pay so that part of the process was easy. He made a very long process easier and feel very lucky to have had him for my salesman! I ultimately bought the C-RV ex l and am extremely thrilled...Thank you Marcus!

TP
THOMAS P.
07/19/2019 Category: Sales
Very nice people
Sales consultant Brendan Wilson helped me get the car I always wanted!!! True professional!! If I need another car I'll be back.

Troutdale, OR
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for service right away.
Called from the hwy to say my check engine light was on and wanted to come direct to dealership to have it looked at. No problem bring in it! I dropped it off and got a call late in the afternoon with what was going on and when a few more items popped up that were issues I was called with options to repair them.

Great service.....

DN
DONALD N.
Honda Accord Sedan
The usual excellent service
Had our 2018 Accord in for its first oil change and look over and it couldn't have gone any better. They schedule oil change appointments now so the wait was minimal and got to talk to our old salesman about a possible upgrade for our 2014 Civic.

FG
FREDERICK G.
Oil change.
Great service. In and out in 45 minutes without an appointment.
The only disappointment is that they didn't tell me that they no longer include the tire rotation with the service until the vehicle was ready for pick up. The price didn't reflect the reduced effort though.
Just another corner cut at the expense of the customer!

JV
JANICE V.
Honda HR-V
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
We buy have bought all my cars here for last 4 cars
Good friendly service including service dept.

JEFF S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and friendly
My Quick Change lube and oil change, once again, was fast, efficient and friendly. I have been a regular customer for over 20 years at Ron Tonkin Gresham Honda (now on our third Honda).

DEBORAH W.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service I see excellent and employees are very friendly
Service I see excellent and employees are very friendly

JULIE L.
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
Best Place on Earth...
Better than all the other Honda Houses.
Dane did us right as did the whole crew and service.
Will be back in a few yrs for an upgrade. Thx.

MICHAEL P.
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
2018 CRV purchase
We were welcomed quickly upon arrival. Salesman John was great. Very informative, helpful, friendly, professional, very knowledgeable about everything the CRV has to offer. We like the car very much. The deal went smoothly. Everything was pretty much top notch. Two things that could have taken the experience from a 4 star rating to a 5 star rating. (The car was on the show room floor, although it was a certified used car, it has 5600 miles on it, and virtually new.)
1) A full tank of gas would have been nice ( we asked and were told only for "new vehicles". )
2) Making sure the sirius radio (3 month free) was in place by the dealership.
We took care of both of these ourselves. We have just made a several thousand dollar purchase and if these two seemingly small details had been offered it could have easily been an "over the top" customer service experience.

GD
GORDON D.
Happy Valley, OR
work review, Rona Davis, 2002 Accord airbag inflator
we were pleasantly surprised that the task was done so quickly.. then we left in a bit of a rush, and Rona overlooked the fact that she had left her precious IPhone in the chair... it was in safe and trusted hands, until she realized the truth, and then we came flying back there and she retrieved it, and was just raving about how nice the people were as we drove away.... I think you folks just got yourselves another steady customer.... keep up the keeping up ... and thanks ... I will be seeing you shortly with my CRV, oil change and a few issues

RONALD H.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Good

AH
ANDREW H.
Honda Ridgeline
Friendly and efficient
I appreciate the thorough help, follow through, and excellent service all done with friendliness. Thank you

MICHELE M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the expert service and playroom for the Little 😊
I was nervous about spending an hour and a half with my two-year-old granddaughter while waiting for service on my Ridgeline. Playroom was perfect, fully equipped to keep her entertained! Thank you for the no pressure service. Ridgeline runs great 👍🏼