Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

DARCELL D.
Honda HR-V
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Replace starter button
The process was very easy and took less time than I expected.

HT
HOANG T.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Recommend to any one
Service really excellent .

GA
GINA A.
Damascus, OR
10/06/2019 Category: Sales
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly
I found our sales person, Deandre to be very knowledgeable and personable. He knew when to inform and when be quiet. He was very respectful. I'm a woman old enough to remember a time when I wasn't respected and treated as a serious buyer. I am glad those days are gone. They delivered exactly what I asked for. I love the new car!

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Honda HR-V
10/05/2019 Category: Sales
Ron was wonderful
I had a great experience with the team today. Made everything so easy and I felt as though I received a service with special attention to detail. Thank you.

SUSAN H.

DAVID K.
Troutdale, OR
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The customer service was excellent.

Boring, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
Great salesman. Wilbert
All was good except when we went to pay we were asked if we wanted to purchase an extended warranty. We said no. He said you should because we were buying an American car and should buy one for that reason. He then proceeded to tell us story after story about how they have all sorts of problems with these cars. I began to think but I didn't say "Hey you are telling me we just bought from your fine company a piece of junk with only 12,000 miles. Poor salesmanship!!!! Sell your company's strengths. Wilbert did a great job and then turned us over to a less than professional
Money collector.

WF
WILLIAM F.
Woodburn, OR
Absolutely amazing
Such a great buying experience and just getting the opportunity to buy a TypeR was absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for making things quick and easy

KF
KYLE F.
Bend, OR
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Fine service, good selection.
The sales person, Wilbert, was great. He is a very calm, kind man that was not pushy and wanted to show me my options. He deserves a raise.
Service was good and very accommodating. The team there is willing to go the extra mile or 400 to get you in a car.
4/5 stars cause the finance was options weren’t what I was looking for.

DYMPHINA S.
Dimphie
Personal was vey friendly and not pushy at all

AA
AMINULLAH A.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Good
Wonderful service

DIANE H.
Camas, WA
Thank you!
My husband and I have been bringing our two Hondas in for servicing for several years. In fact, I purchased my 2014 Honda CR-V from Tonkin Honda about two and a half years ago. The service on our vehicles has always been excellent as is the customer service. Thank you for taking such good care of our vehicles!

ROBERT C.
Honda Accord Sedan
2015 Honda Accord v6
Showed up for express oil change. You completed the oil change and notified us we needed an air filter and pollen filter along with a transmission flush. Thank you for your efficiency!

OR
ORLANDO R.
Vancouver, WA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service! Fair price.
I purchased my Certified used Honda Accord here in January of 2013. After six years I've only had one issue and it was mostly covered by the extended warranty I purchased. I would highly recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda for their professionalism and for not trying to price gouge their customers. They are in it to build long term relationships. Thank you for getting my car back to like new status!

MARGARET H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
All was good. I was there for a recall repair
I bought my Honda there 10 years ago. I was there for a recall repair. Everyone was friendly. My car was finished in less than an hour & I was out of there. If I ever need another car I would go there.