Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

Honda Civic Sdn
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Always love going here, always get amazing service

AP
ALFRED P.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service again!
I popped in this morning around 7AM and asked for an oil change for my CRV. After gathering my vehicle’s information, my technician had me sign the work order and I went in to read the USA Today. After a short time in the waiting area, my technician told me my vehicle was ready and was on my way home within an hour of arriving.

PY
PORTIA Y.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff members are very nice.

LAURI S.
Eagle Creek, OR
Honda Ridgeline
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Another stellar service trip
The service department at Tonkin Honda is great, courteous, prompt and efficient. It was the main reason I decided on purchasing another Honda.
The only knock was how loud the sales department staff are in the cavernous part of the building, while we wait for our vehicles.

NM
NATALIA M.
Change Oil
I was accepted without appointment and served well

CG
COLLETTE G.
Oil Change
Always get great customer service! They honored a coupon from the 122nd Ron Tonkin location, which saved me time. Thanks!

MARILYN C.
Damascus, OR
Honda HR-V
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Graham helped me with a key light warning, which unfortunately turned out to be a bad entry key system button at a cost of $434. However, he allowed me a rental car overnight to get the ignition issue resolved, which helped alot as I work alot of hours. I appreciate his professionalism.

DAN M.
Honda Accord oil change
Got oil change

CJ
CLINTON J.
Hyundai Tucson
Great service!!!
Steve and Logan were great. Some people worry when they have their vehicle serviced. With these two outstanding employees, one never has to worry. Seems like a little reward would be in order for these two outstanding employees, Scott!

EH
ELDON H.
Service advisor, Steve
Steve Tichey, always delivers good lnowledable, prompt, polite service

Wood Village, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Always kind service workers. Very welcoming. Great kids' room. Good coffee. And trustworthy work.

KC
KENNETH C.
Car service
I purchased this vehicle at Gresham Honda and have been getting maintenance service at your service center, I always gave 5 stars after each service but I must give 3 at this time. The technician should be more thorough when completing the job. After I received my car key from the service advisor, I checked the gauge and noticed that the oil life was not reset. It was still at 30%. I went back to the advisor and waited extra minutes and he came out and reset it. The technician should have done it at the shop. I had transmission oil replaced in July last year at your service center before I drove down to LA. I had a A/C problem in LA when the temperature reached 95. I took my vehicle to an Honda Dealer in LA and after they did 10 point safety checks, they found transmission oil was very very low, so they added it. Why was it not filled properly?

SL
STEVE L.
Welches, OR
Confidence
I always leave the shop knowing that my service was done thoroughly and properly and that if I have doubts, they will make it right.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
07/10/2019 Category: Sales
Matthew Kim
Matt has outstanding knowledge of inventory and pricing. He made great suggestions regarding options and things I should be thinking about as a buyer. No pressure whatsoever. He was so thorough on financing options and the whole experience was great.

RO
RYAN O.
Air bag recall
N/A

TONY S.
good time/quality work
All professional ordering and receiving need parts. Shop and office clean and inviting. Kept informed of progress. Installation work completed and looks very good. Everyone was friendly and accommodating.

EN
EMIKO N.
Washougal, WA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Very Efficient
Even though I had arrived earier than appointment time, as soon as I got there, they took care of my car and finished quickly. It saved time and I have never caught traffic time to go home. Thank you for your prompt service!

VY
VALERIE Y.
Vancouver, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
It’s not Vancouver Hannah. Gresham Honda is the best that is why I drive all the way from Vancouver.
I have never, ever been disappointed with the quality, professional service and friendliness I have received at your dealership. Three times, because of necessity, I have driven over to Dick Hannah Vancouver and tried to make an appointment. I stood there forever then when they finally came over I was great inconvenience to them. I told them three strikes your out. And all I wanted was my oil changed. Jeez!!!! Never again will I stray. Gresham, you had me at hello. Val Yeates

LK
LINDSAY K.
Corbett, OR
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service in the repair dept!!
Great experience at Gresham Honda today!

07/08/2019 Category: Service
maintaining a hi mileage vehicle
I scheduled to have some boots replaced on the trans-axle and asked about the replacing another piece while they were in there. They came back recommending not to replace those parts at this time. This isn't the first time they've saved me from spending monies too soon.