Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

KT
KATHLEEN T.
10/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience purchasing a car. Very friendly and helpful sales staff.

DT
DENNIS T.
Honda HR-V
Car repairs
I was treated very well by Mike and he made it easy to accomplish what we needed to do and explained the process completely

Damascus, OR
A12 Check/service
In general, all good. I’m a little skeptical about the drive-through wheel alignment check showing that all four wheels were out of alignment, considering this was all done when I put the new tires on the car with your dealership a little while back. I initially declined this alignment and will verify with a third-party that this needs to be done, if it turns out to be the case, I will return with the car and let you guys do the alignment.99% of my driving is on the freeway, I would expect that the alignment should hold for sometime.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/02/2019

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to reply to you concern regarding an alignment. Please at your convenience brink your vehicle back in and we will complete the alignment at no charge. Our quick check is 99.5% accurate but, I would like to make sure we protect and correct any of the .5 potential inaccurate measurements. This way we learn how to avoid issues moving forward with the quick check.
Ethan Woehl
503-676-7030 direct line

AR
ALICE R.
Honda Fit
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Clean, Courteous, Timely, Fixed!
Always treated with utmost respect. Thorough jobs done each time. My dog is allowed in and welcomed while I wait. Waiting areas are very nice. Car is not dirtied up during repair work; and, Car Wash coupon it’s offered upon payment.

KIRA M.
Wood Village, OR
Honda Civic Sedan
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always amazing work
This place always does a wonderful job and is always warming...All my work has been done and Honda's have been bought at this location and have always had great experiences!!!

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always something
Anytime I bring my car in for service there is something that goes wrong. This time I recived a phone call about missing components on my new vehicle. They are the only ones that have worked on my vehicle. I was also almost charged AGAIN for services that are covered under the Honda Care for purchasing a vehicle with their dealer. I am always stunned about how many times one place can drop the ball so dramatically multiple times. I am giving a 4 star ONLY because their service writers are always polite when I go in and i know they don't control what the techs do in the back. However, I do not understand why they never know I have Honda care.

AL
ANGEL L.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Had questions about the service cost, and they were really helpful and weren’t pushy about getting any other maintenance done that it may need.

WT
WENDI T.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Sedan
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Normally great service, but not this time
Normally when I make an appointment for an oil change, I wait 40 minutes, max! This time, 1 hour, 20 mins. Total waste of my afternoon.

ASANI S.
Honda Fit
Review of Tonkin Gresham
Fast, friendly service.I drive from Portland to get my services done here.

PW
PAULA W.
Not just an oil change!
Courteous, honesty and explaining needs of vehicle in "laymen's" terms. Thank you!

Oil Change
I scheduled an appointment in the middle of night for the next morning. I was in and out less than a hour. I stayed onsite, I did some work in the customer waiting area. One of the service gentlemen spoke to me, mid appointment about future maintenance endeavors. He had them priced out for me at checkout.

STEVEN S.
Sandy, OR
Acura ILX
09/28/2019 Category: Service
This service department is the only one I’ve ever used I would give 5 stats to. Easy scheduling, customer service oriented, great pricing.

STEVE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Thorough courteous professional service.

Troutdale, OR

NANCY D.
Fairview, OR
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Confusing
Difficult to know what service I needed because you can’t find the numbers code, prices for those services.
Receipt was also confusing as two areas were marked red, after the service which we had to call to clarify that they were the two areas that needed service and had been fixed.