Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

HH
HEATHER H.
07/08/2019 Category: Sales
Easy transaction
We went in for a specific vehicle that they had on the showroom floor. Our salesman Brendan greeted us and from the start was very knowledgable about the vehicle we were interested in. We went for a test drive and knew we wanted to buy another CR-V and it performed better than expected and was a very comfortable vehicle to drive. We went in to discuss a deal. I explained what I wanted to pay for the new vehicle, what I wanted for our vehicle and what we would need to put down cash wish to keep the same payment we had presently. There was the usual back and forth with the sales desk but was not a cumbersome ordeal. They gave us a final number and we told them we would need to leave to go and have a meal and talk. We returned and made our final deal and I believe both parties ended up with a win win. Good place and took the time to make us feel comfortable. F&Inwas a breeze and we left with our new CR-V. Thank you.

BA
BERNICE A.
07/07/2019 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
Greeted warmly and immediately. Great customer service

07/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Such a pleasure to have my car serviced by trustworthy people.
Must be an awesome service manager and General Manager that runs that place.

Portland, OR
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and professionalism
Gresham store is soo superior to SE 122nd store! Staff looked at and greeted me when walking in. Respectful, truthful and oil was changed timely. Will use this store again and recommend to others.

In comparison, 122nd street store staff never even looked up or acknowledged me. If i spoke, staff just sushed me without looking up numerous times. I had an appointment there but left after waiting due to lack of service. Won't recommend to others!

Beaverton, OR
Acura MDX
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Mike was great u to work with, he was polite and answered all of my questions. I will deffinately return for any other service my vehicle may need.

Honda Insight
07/06/2019 Category: Sales
Brendan was great
Brendan took great care of me

FB
FRAN B.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Getting ready for a move
Took my car in to be checked before my trip air conditioning, fluid levels, tire pressure

Honda Passport
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchaser
Great place to buy a car, will recommend everyone I know.

JANICE F.
Honda HR-V
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Wilbert spent much time helping us find just the right car. It’s a beautiful 2019 HR-C. He also taught us so much about the features of our new car.
Our salesman was sincere, empathetic and eager to make sure we had just the car we wanted. He even came by our home to pick up the extra key for the car we traded in and then showed us more features about the new car. A real gentleman.

ROMI W.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Financial accommodation
I went in to give my 2017 Civic an oil change and alignment and came out with a brand new, 2019 Civic. I was curious about trading in my older vehicle and they were more than happy to accommodate my financial and vehicle needs. I loved my experience with Jeff and Dane!

KH
KEN H.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
I was greeted at my vehicle. The service department did the repair in a timely manner and I was quickly on my way.

CG
CHRISTOPHER G.
Happy Valley, OR
AC Repair
Thank you Ethan for taking care of everything. I greatly appreciate your efforts.

Honda Civic Cpe
Good job
Excellent customer service. Quality work. Timely. Very satisfied.

LG
LINDA G.
Car repair
Everything was great

RICHARD S.
Portland, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
The service department (my contact was Graham) was prompt and covered all my questions. They suggested service issues without being overbearing. That's appreciated.

DAWN H.
07/02/2019 Category: Sales
The people especially Micheal Prickett
Our, my husband and me started our experience with Michael Prickett who helped answer all questions about the vehicle and stayed with us through the hole process. We had one finance person give us how much vehicle would be. When we returned following day Micheal was there and Tanner completed the financing and he was wonderful and fun and has a way of just putting us at ease. Thank you for a most wonderful and best purchasing of a vehicle for both my husband and myself.

NC
NANCY C.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Representatives are polite and professional
I had a good experience! The young driver who took me home and back again while my car was being fixed was a really nice young man.

West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Service 6/27/19
The service people are wonderful & I appreciate their accurate estimated completion time. I just wish it wasn’t so noisy in the waiting areas - between all the TV’s & music, it’s difficult to read. Which is why I usually spend the waiting time outside, Unfortunately there are no outside benches or chairs.

ZN
ZINA N.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/30/2019 Category: Sales
2018 Honda Si
My salesman Robert Hampton was very informative, and easy to talk with. After test driving both the Sport 2019 Honda Si and the 2018 Honda Si my decision to buy the latter was made because I do not use the Navigation system that was in the 2019 Sport. The other feature that I wanted was the camera on the Right turn signal that was only on the 2018 Honda Si but not on the 2019 Sport Honda Si. That is the best feature Honda has put in their cars over the years, in my opinion.

CA
CHERI A.
Clackamas, OR
06/29/2019 Category: Service
First experience with maintenance
They honored our coupon. They were able to get us in at a reasonable time.
They didn’t offer water or coffee like Toyota used to do when I waited for the oil change.