Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service visti
Quick turn around on scheduled service. Faster than expected. Fair price.

PP
Visit Michael P. He was wonderful

JOSEPH G.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy-peasy
Everything was straight-forward and clearly communicated. They gave me a nice rental car for cheap, and let me know right when the work was done on my vehicle. Great service.

DALE L.
Vancouver, WA
06/16/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Salesperson
Our salesperson, John Deason, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable on the car. He explained and demonstrated the feature of the CR-V and then let me try them out. if you are in the market for a new vehicle, be sure to ask for John. Thank you, Dale Lewis

DONALD B.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/16/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure, very personable.
All three associates who helped me purchase my new car were very polite, they answered all of my questions and never once made us feel pressured or insecure about our decision to purchase from Ron Tonkin Honda.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
I was able to make an appointment and have repairs done to my car all in one day.

GA
GREGORY A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Location & personnel
Accepted my walk-in oil change with a 1 hour and 15 minute window, finished in 45 with a full vehicle check. I have had nothing but excellent results from my Gresham dealership. On top of that, they provided a super price. Love em!

BK
BRIAN K.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
As always, my service experience was fantastic at Gresham Honda -thank you!

TH
TAMMY H.
06/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great team effort
Had a great experience working with the team at Gresham Honda. I walked in and explained my needs and budget. The GM Josh greeted me and introduced me to Marcus on his sales team. Marcus showed me their option within my requests and didnt pressure me into anything more than what I was asking for. It was nice to work with a dealership that doesnt try to upsell you. After reviewing all my options we settled on something that isnt normally something I would have looked for, but it met all the needs that I have at this time. I was happy that Marcus pointed it out to me and that it did meet my needs. Financing and completing paperwork took under 1 hour, overall very impressed with this Ron Tonkin location. I was skeptical to use Ron Tonkin again because I just got done dealing with some frustrating situations from another location, but it was refreshing to team with this team. They work like a well oiled machine and bring alot of experience to the table. I'm looking forward to dealing with their service department.

DONNA B.
Oil Change
I made an appointment, so I was able to get in, get the oil changed and everything was done in an hour.

Maintainence
Good service, honest, reliable. My 2006 Honda CRV has 386.000 miles on it. Been serviced on a regular basis. Staff know my goal is 500,000 miles. Like it’s owner now 8 decades old is still going strong despite its age. Thank you for keeping “Big Bertha” running smoothly and well. See you at 391,000 for its next maintenance check up.

RV
RITA V.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job...always friendly and thorough.

MN
MARILYN N.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Didn't listen to my directions
Have been coming to Tonkin Gresham Honda for several years (we have multiple Hondas) and have had good things to report. This time used a service coupon that included an oil change AND a tire rotation so gave specific instructions that no matter what the measurement on the tires was (they use a tread-depth indicator) they were to rotate the tires since it would be another 6K+ miles until the next rotation. We also added some brake fluid maintenance after the advice of the service writer. Came to pick it up and NO TIRE ROTATION because it "didn't need it." Little history on our 2014 Civic EX -L/NAV: we bought it new from Gresham Honda and had the same thing with the rotation request happen (the measurements showed the same depth for all tires) and right about 22K the front tires showed excessive tread loss and we had to replace them (along with the other two). So I've been careful to try and get more miles from this second set (Hankooks). Not sure of the science, but it makes sense that a FWD car would cause more wear on the front tires.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/13/2019

Completely agree! We didn't listen to the request on two visits. We are making the adjustments so this does not happen in the future. We always work to to keep safety and satisfaction as our primary goal. We definitely slipped a little and I apologize for any problems this may have caused.

Ethan Woehl
Service Director

ROBERT S.
Oil Change, etc.
Everything went well and in a timely manner. The only thing that I don't like is getting in the mail and on my email shorty after every visit for a service is SiriusXm sends Free 2-Month Trial Subscription to their service. My car is 2004 Accord, one would think my now fifteen years I would have it if wanted this!!!!

MARTHA G.
Honda Fit
Buying a Fit
This is the second time we have purchased a car from Gresham Tonkin Honda and both times we dealt with John Deason. He is a pro and an all around no nonsense guy who patiently answered all our questions. Because of the honda sensing package he took us for a demonstration test drive that was helpful. I am hoping when we buy our next Honda he is still there. Regardless, I would return to this dealership which is something I do not say lightly.

KK
KATHLEEN K.
Honda HR-V
Great service appt. experience
We discussed price ahead of time so there was no surprises. Everything was done in a reasonable amount of time. All my questions were answered.

JULEE H.
Fairview, OR
Buying a new/used car
I appreciated working with John Deason. He made the process seem rather painless and easy. Thank you.

GL
GERALD L.
Eugene, OR
Honda Passport
Right car Right price
Michael Gunderson as the vechile was and still is impressive. Michael's technical knowledge and ability that to commuicate in a friendly manner gained our trust. In doing so we purchased additional options that without Michael's recommdations we wouldn't has purchased.

SR
SUSAN R.
Sandy, OR
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in for a b1 service and after looking at my car they also caught other items that needed attention. I appreciate that Gresham Honda did not look the other way and not notify me with options also that they did it during this service trip. Gresham Honda service team is always pleasant and looking out for your cars best in reliability. I love my CRV,s performance and hope to have it for years. The only negative I can come up with is they used to give you a car wash and I miss that benefit.

MICHAEL C.
06/11/2019 Category: Sales
Honda CRV - Michael Connor
Good customer service. I think I got what I came for. Thank you.