Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

Damascus, OR
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Express service
Got me in and out quickly.

10/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very good car buying experience
Friendly staffs. Fast service. I was able to drive away with a new car much earlier than I expected.

Boring, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Great salesman. Wilbert
All was good except when we went to pay we were asked if we wanted to purchase an extended warranty. We said no. He said you should because we were buying an American car and should buy one for that reason. He then proceeded to tell us story after story about how they have all sorts of problems with these cars. I began to think but I didn't say "Hey you are telling me we just bought from your fine company a piece of junk with only 12,000 miles. Poor salesmanship!!!! Sell your company's strengths. Wilbert did a great job and then turned us over to a less than professional
Money collector.

KF
KYLE F.
Bend, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Fine service, good selection.
The sales person, Wilbert, was great. He is a very calm, kind man that was not pushy and wanted to show me my options. He deserves a raise.
Service was good and very accommodating. The team there is willing to go the extra mile or 400 to get you in a car.
4/5 stars cause the finance was options weren’t what I was looking for.

MARGARET H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
All was good. I was there for a recall repair
I bought my Honda there 10 years ago. I was there for a recall repair. Everyone was friendly. My car was finished in less than an hour & I was out of there. If I ever need another car I would go there.

Damascus, OR
10/02/2019 Category: Service
A12 Check/service
In general, all good. I’m a little skeptical about the drive-through wheel alignment check showing that all four wheels were out of alignment, considering this was all done when I put the new tires on the car with your dealership a little while back. I initially declined this alignment and will verify with a third-party that this needs to be done, if it turns out to be the case, I will return with the car and let you guys do the alignment.99% of my driving is on the freeway, I would expect that the alignment should hold for sometime.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/02/2019

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to reply to you concern regarding an alignment. Please at your convenience brink your vehicle back in and we will complete the alignment at no charge. Our quick check is 99.5% accurate but, I would like to make sure we protect and correct any of the .5 potential inaccurate measurements. This way we learn how to avoid issues moving forward with the quick check.
Ethan Woehl
503-676-7030 direct line

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always something
Anytime I bring my car in for service there is something that goes wrong. This time I recived a phone call about missing components on my new vehicle. They are the only ones that have worked on my vehicle. I was also almost charged AGAIN for services that are covered under the Honda Care for purchasing a vehicle with their dealer. I am always stunned about how many times one place can drop the ball so dramatically multiple times. I am giving a 4 star ONLY because their service writers are always polite when I go in and i know they don't control what the techs do in the back. However, I do not understand why they never know I have Honda care.

Honda Accord Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance appointment

Fairview, OR
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Eqsy qnd efficient
Comfortable waiting area. Usually fester than expected. Prices a bit higher.

Vancouver, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Concerned
Worked to determine my concerns.

Fairview, OR
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Repairs were done on time.

Your new phone contact system is not user friendly. In order to talk to a person you have to listen to lots of ads which do not relate to what you want from the dealer. A local number and a local person for service would be so much better.

09/05/2019 Category: Service
detail of the service
All the service managers easily exchange a hello with a smile even if they are not the one directly helping me.

CAROLYN H.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
routine service
routine service was great, as usual, and as I've come to expect in my 13 years of owning an Accord. Several in my family now own Hondas!

Rhododendron, OR
08/24/2019 Category: Sales
Love the Service Dept. team!
I returned to Gresham Honda to buy another car, because Ive loved the service Ive recieved here for 15 years. I trust the Service Dept. They've always been honest, super swift, and so kind. The sales team on this purchase was pleasant and not at all pushy. Easy to deal with. We are a little irritated that when putting full price, cash down, they werent willing to drop more off the price, nor even include a free tank of gas. These seem like simple perks that Dealerships have always given in the past. They wouldnt. But they did make a couple other simple compromises for us, and really were very sharp, proffessional and pleasant. We believe we could have, with some research, found the car cheaper elsewhere, but I wanted to stick with my Gresham Honda Service team. I appreciate and trust this crew.

FV
FRED V.
Honda HR-V
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Express Service
I bought my Honda HR-V from Gresham Honda because you had express service. No appointment necessary. Now you have changed your policy. That stinks!

Vancouver, WA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
1sr Service
Speedy but expensive. Mediocre kids play area/tiny room

08/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall of the recall
Service Dept expected me and the repair took the hour they told me to expect. Waiting room was spacious and clean, and the TV wasn't on so loud that it was distracting.

KIMBERLY S.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
My service overall was just ok. Six hours and no communication from my service representative. He is the only one on the service team that has ever been this way and we have been a Honda family for over 20 years.

CD
CARL D.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, nice people.
Dealt with Jamie Powers. Very pleased with service and attention with follow up calls. However, very disappointed that I have a 2017 CRV that I bought new from Tonkin and am still waiting for the Audio Update. My phone functions are affected, the audio reception is very poor, and I am certainly not comfortable with my screen BLACKING OUT. Please address this issue so that I can enjoy my vehicle as intended.

LH
LARRY H.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Wait was not expected
I have been a Gresham Honda customer for over 13 years, from my first Honda to my present CRV, I have felt that my needs have been taken care of and the concern for the customer genuine.

I made an appointment for my first oil change on my 2019 CRV. I was told that if I made an appointment the wait would be about 30 to 45 minutes and if I just walked in the wait could be as long as 2 hours or more. My appointment was at 2:30 and I arrived 15 minutes early. After checking in I got some coffee and later popcorn. At 4 o'clock I finally checked out, I feel that I was mislead, an hour and three quarters is a long way from 30-45 minutes. I understand that estimated times are hard to predict, but keeping a customer informed about any delays goes a long way in customer satisfaction.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/08/2019

Good Morning Mr. Harmon,

Just wanted to apologize for your long wait time, and our communication breakdown. I sincerely appreciate your input. We are working diligently to build our express crew back up. This will certainly shorten wait times in the future. Thank you for 13 years of patronage and for taking the time to answer this survey.

Sincerely,