Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

ME
MONICA E.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/31/2017 Category: Sales
Respectful customer service
Recently purchased a new Honda Civic from this dealership. Customer service was great. Our sales representative, Manny, was really approachable, kind, and considerate. He never made us feel awkward or disrespected which is not what we could say we experienced when visiting other dealerships. We definitely did not get the hard sell tactics experienced elsewhere. Never felt rushed, pressured, or ignored. Everyone, from sales rep to financier to manager, seemed genuinely kind and considerate. Overall, the best experience we've had purchasing a car. Will definitely go here again when purchasing our next Honda.

TD
THERESA D.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Communication
They let me know what to expect and caked when they found something for my approval. All while keeping the same time of delivery. Very nice people.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback Theresa.  We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

ROBERT M.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Nice people
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Robert! We appreciate that you chose us! We look forward to your next visit!

TN
TANYA N.
Wood Village, OR
Honda Fit
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Great Service!
This will be my fourth visit and so far each has been met with friendly staff, correct and timely information as well as service. I feel like I leave my car in good hands.

Thanks Tonkin Gresham Honda.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you Tanya for continuing to choose us!  We look forward to earing all 5 stars next time!

MATTHEW B.
West Linn, OR
12/17/2017 Category: Sales
Quality Buying Experience
We were looking for a certain vehicle in a certain color combination and communicating with all of the area Honda dealerships. We struck a great deal with the one nearest our home but found they were unable to acquired this vehicle in the color we wanted most. Our sales associate Tanner VanSword was easily able to locate our 3 top choice of colors. We had to pay a higher price but when you’re spending $36k shouldn’t you get what you want. The sales experience could only have been better if they had met the low offer. Clean and bright dealership, great energy and service from Tanner and an efficient experience completing paperwork. Would recommend this dealership but in the cutthroat world of car buying I wouldn’t expect this dealership to be the low offer especially when looking for an in demand color. We are looking forward to picking up our new car.

KR
KAREN R.
12/17/2017 Category: Service
As expected. Reliable.
As usual, reliable and friendly service. Long wait despite have an appointment for routine maintenance. But everything else was great.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 12/30/2017

Thank you for choosing us Karen! We look forward to earning a 5 star experience from you next time!

RF
ROBERT F.
Sandy, OR
12/10/2017 Category: Service
Waiting stinks, but Tonkin Honda Gresham makes waiting comfortable.
My son and I arrived early on a Saturday morning for an oil change. Others had the same idea, so although we were at the service bay right at opening, we had a two hour wait in store. We settled in. Between the multiple televisions, hot drinks and popcorn, the time flew by.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 12/21/2017

Thank you for sharing about your experience here with us! Saturdays can for sure be busy, we appreciate your patience! We look forward to performing a 5 star service next time!

CF
CHRISTINE F.
12/10/2017 Category: Sales
Professional and Personable
Car shopping is never fun, but it wasn't bad at Tonkin Gresham Honda. The Salesperson was knowledgeable, professional, and personable. Except for a small amount of time where he talked about all the "add ons" our conversation was low pressure. After we chose a vehicle, it seemed to take a long time to get all the paperwork done. Overall, a positive experience.

JASON A.
Colton, OR
Honda Civic Sedan
12/08/2017 Category: Sales
Everything was great... just not the loan.
Everyone who helped me look at the car, give me information about the car and the products that I had purchased was above and beyond helpful and kind. I really appreciate Lesette Amini and Marcus Aguilera for helping me choose the best vehicle for my needs. They couldn't have made it any better of an experience. I didn't like the fact that they wouldn't allow my mother to co-sign with me on the financing part of it all though and I am unhappy about that. I was given a 10% interest loan and it should have been 4-5%. One gentleman who I only talked to for a few minutes told me I had to show proof of her income to allow her to co-sign, but I never showed proof of my income at all, so I don't see why that was required for her and not for me. Next time I need financing I will go with someone else and make sure it is done right. I would definitely recommend the business to others, but not the financing of the loan.

HH
HLA H.
12/06/2017 Category: Service
change battery
i satisfied the service for my car

TP
TERRI P.
Troutdale, OR
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Great!
Mark in service is always very professional and helpful!

NW
NEIL W.
Redmond, OR
12/03/2017 Category: Service
Service no presure
This place has always been great . we bought our car new from you guys and we have 116 miles on it and you serviced it every time. I would have given you a 5 star but we had a tire rotation and now our steering shacks but I hope it is because and will get better we live in Redmond Oregon and come into Gresham for your service. Thanks Guy's

CK
CORINNE K.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
12/02/2017 Category: Service
First maintenance
Purchased my car about 6 months ago. I took it in for the first maintenance today and was very happy with the service.i received.

MARY S.
Sandy, OR
Honda Element
12/02/2017 Category: Service
automobile repair
Repair quote was done in timely manner. Final cost came in slightly under quote.

This repair was done right after the holiday week-end. The service manager, Steve, did a good
job getting the parts and the repair was done quickly.

I would recommend this business to others.

RUSS B.
Honda Accord Hybrid
12/01/2017 Category: Service
They Do What’s Necessary (No Upselling)
I’ve been bringing my Accord here for service since it was new. Never have they tried to sell me a service that I don’t need. Convenient online scheduling and comfortable waiting area.