Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

WT

JILL E.
Honda CIVIC
09/03/2017 Category: Service
Classic Honda Service
Evertyone was very helpful and addressed most of my concerns. Upon receipt of the work order copy I noticed 2 small issues that could and should have been addressed at the time but were too minor to mention? I took care of them myself. I also had to call to check on progress of vehicle and was told I was left a message that morning, which I had not even after supplying 2 phone contact numbers.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/12/2017

Jill, my apologies that your experience was lacking, we appreciate your feedback so we can look into what was missed and do better! We appreciate your business and look forward to earning 5 stars next time.

ANN B.
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Location, service available anytime.
I feel I can trust what the service department says about my car. My goal is to keep it in safe and good condition and they do a very thorough check and relay what needs to be done.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/11/2017

Ann, thank you! It means a lot to us to know you feel that way about coming here. We appreciate that you choose us! We look forward to your next visit!

MICHELLE S.
Yakima, WA
08/26/2017 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
Excellent car care
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Michelle for sharing your feedback! See you next time!

ROSALIE M.
Camas, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Our first service appointment
This is our first service so we do not have a lot of knowledge on the service dept yet.
What we did see was a comfortable friendly atmosphere. The service was done in a reasonable time. We liked it much better than the Honda service in Washington.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Rosalie for choosing us and sharing your feedback! We work hard to insure a 5 star experience! We look forward to earning that next time!

LW
LALANA W.
Honda Fit
08/24/2017 Category: Service
They are fast and friendly and explain every thing in detail.
I have had a pleasant time every visit.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our Service Department Lalana.  We are always striving to provide 5 star service, we hope to earn all 5 stars next time!

ZB
ZACHARY B.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Quality but not quick
I would not recommend taking kids with you because of the long wait. Went in for service, took over an hour. Overall quality of the service and inspection was good.

NW
NAOMI W.
Vancouver, WA
08/19/2017 Category: Service
The staff
great team work from Jeff and Troy
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you Naomi for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the 5 star rating! See you next time!

MT
MAEJAN T.
Acura MDX
08/13/2017 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful
I find the service staff is friendly and helpful
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/19/2017

Maejan, thank you for sharing your kind words about our service staff! We are always striving for a 5 star rating. We look forward to earning all 5 next time!

RONALD H.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/19/2017

Thank you Ronald! We look forward to seeing you again next time and earning 5 stars!

DON S.
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I appreciate their fast and friendly service.

SO
SETH O.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and quick service
great

SYLVIA H.
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Well managed. They do good work and they explain Great service reps
Easy to get in quickly. No appointment needed
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for sharing your feed back Sylvia.  We appreciate the 5 star rating and look forward to seeing you again!

STEPHANIE C.
HOND CRV
07/20/2017 Category: Sales
Honda makes great cars!
Loved my Pilot. Trying out the new 2017 CRV. Sweet!

CRYSTAL M.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Good experience
The work was completed quickly & efficiently. Steve was very friendly & helpful.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.  We are always striving for a 5 star experience for our customers.  We look forward to seeing you again Crystal!

CG
CURTIS G.
Boring, OR
HONDA ELEMENT
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Nice people,friendly,nice clean facilities.
Just had an oil change and a quick check out done.Took a little longer than I expected but still reasonable.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you Curtis for your feedback! We hope to earn 5 stars next time! We appreciate your business!

DO
DON O.
Livingston, TX
HONDA CR-V
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Routine service
Friendly and complete service. They gave coupon for car wash
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Don for sharing your feed back.  We appreciate your business! See you next time!

MARILYN C.
HONDA HR-V
04/27/2017 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Very friendly staff & great service...They really try to please, nice Honda's too!

KV
KENT V.
HONDA PILOT
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Well done
Service folk are good to work with - Mark Cawthorn especially. Knowledgeable and realistic. Been going to Gresham Honda for 20+? Years and, if anything, it seems to be improving. Only gripe is that it is so _**(()! expensive, but what isn't today?
I did recommend a neighbor who recently bought a new Honda there.

PW
PAMELA W.
Troutdale, OR
HONDA CR-V
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Local
The service guys work with you