Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

PW
PAMELA W.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Local
The service guys work with you

ROMAN C.
Vancouver, WA
04/11/2017 Category: Sales
Good deals
I got a good deal for my car

THADDEUS B.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Not bad
Steve, service advisor was great! They got my SRS unit replaced that was recalled. It only took about an hour, after I accidentally set up appt. to pick up my Honda by 6:00pm. It was done by noon, no charge. I will definitely be back for oil changes and some minor maintenance.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Thaddeus, so good to hear you are planning on returning! We appreciate that you chose us and we look forward to a continued partnership to keep you car running the best it can!

DARREL C.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Car lube
Convenient, fast for a lube
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Darrel for choosing us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

DEREK P.
04/03/2017 Category: Service
Mr Phillips
Good

COSMO S.
Fairview, OR
HONDA CIVIC CPE
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Evaluating service on a safety recall
I've had problems with Tonkin Gresham Honda in the past. This was the first service I have done with them in several years. My visit for recall service was very good. The registration process was flawless; the work was completed in just over an hour. Overall very satisfactory.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you Cosmo for allowing us another chance to service your vehicle.  We appreciate any feedback and we hope to see you again!

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Reps
The Service Reps are friendly, knowledgeable, and provide excellent customer service.

LW
LORI W.
Vancouver, WA
HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
Work on car
I appreciated the man who checked me in -he was patient and kind. I always appreciate the work done at Gresham Honda. My only recommendation is to find a way for people who are just needing an oil change, to be in a separate line - so that we don't have to wait with everyone else for several hours.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation Lori.  We have this issue every now and then because our on-line system lets people make appointments for oil changes when we don't usually do that.  Our express oil change service is first come first serve.  We are working towards a solution.  Thank you for your patience! We appreciate your business.

DA
DAVID A.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
Service on new Accord EX V6
Brought my wife's new Accord EX V6 in for its first oil change. It needed other service, including tire rotation, but the dealership was so busy all they did was the oil change. We bought the car at another dealership because I despise the "system house" sales tactics this dealership uses--won't ever buy a car from this dealership, but their service is O.K.

JOHN A.
HONDA PILOT
03/26/2017 Category: Service
Work seems good, but surprised by the expense.
Friendly staff did good work, but expensive.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you John for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!

MI
MICHAEL I.
03/24/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly and good service
This was not a visit in person but a telepone request for an appointment- No issues very friendly

KENNETH B.
HONDA ELEMENT
03/23/2017 Category: Service
Great experience
My first experience with the service department was awesome. Steve took good care of me. One small thing I would look at fixing is ensuring the information from the online scheduling flows into the service setup system. That way when I loaded all my information up and registered online the service department would already have that information preloaded. Secondly be sure and let folks know when they schedule online that the shuttle service is from 8-430. I scheduled a shuttled appointment at 7am online and was not able to get a shuttle home till 8am. Thanks again and looking forward to a long lasting relationship with Tonkin Gresham Honda.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you so much Kenneth for sharing your feedback! It's important to us to know what our customers are thinking and experiencing.  These are very valid concerns and we will make sure to look into those. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you as well!

ADAM S.
Dundee, OR
HONDA ODYSSEY
03/21/2017 Category: Service
The staff make an effort to know/recognize customers as we walk in.
Given there are three family members that were identified with different cars, the service staff made some kind of recognition to keep the three of us separate.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/24/2017

Adam, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again! We are always striving to have 5 star level service!

BARBARA B.
Milwaukie, OR
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Staff are attentive
Staff are prompt & responsive to my questions & requests.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.  We are always striving for 5 star service.  See you next time Barbara.

KENNETH S.
Happy Valley, OR
HONDA PILOT
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Very good, but need ability to make an appointment for a standard oil change
Everyone that I talked to in the service department was knowledgeable and friendly. This was my first (and complimentary) oil change after purchasing our Pilot last fall from Tonkin Gresham Honda. Since I don't live that close to Gresham, it would be helpful be able to make an appointment for servicing our vehicle, so I can be sure the work can be done before driving to Gresham. The service representative said I can do that, but not for a simple oil change. They do oil changes only on a first-come-first-served basis. It normally takes about 30 or 40 minutes do complete that service, so it would be convenient for me to take the vehicle in and wait for that service to be completed. However, if they cannot get to my car right away, there's no telling how long I would have to wait - depending on how many vehicles are ahead of me in their "express service" line. Because of this policy (and I'm still trying to understand the logic of it), I probably won't be taking my vehicle to this service department in the future, unless it is for something that only a Honda service department can take care of. So, I would recommend this service department, but only with reservations because of this policy on oil changes.

HT
HUNG T.
ACURA RDX
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Have my Acura service here, same service but cost less comparing with Acura dealer.
Good service and friendly
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you Hung for sharing your feedback! We hope to earn 5 stars with your next visit! We appreciate you choosing us! See you next time!

AT
ALYSSA T.
ACURA MDX
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Fast service
The service gentleman who helped me was prompt and courteous. He Seemed knowledgeable and the oil change was completed quickly.

DF
DAVID F.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
The service department is always very helpful. Mark always explains the service to me very clearly.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you David for sharing your feedback! We are always striving to bring 5 star service to each customer.  We look forward to seeing you again!

HH
HLA H.
RECALL and transmission change
i satisfied for your service
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you for choosing us Hla, we appreciate any feedback given.  We are always working hard to make everyones experience with us 5 star worthy.  We look forward to seeing you next time!

BE
BRYAN E.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
wonderful service, fast and nice people.
There was only one complaint about this time. There was something that smells lile a pet groomer salon that is so strong that i have had the windows open for 3 days and it is still so strong that it gives me a headache just to get in. Whatever that smell is weather its glass cleaner or something in the new cabin filters or just a spray to make it smell like new car, STOP USING IT!