Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Sandy, OR
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Required Service Visit
On time and friendly service reps.

PF
PERRY F.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service
Quick smooth service for my vehicle repair. Service reps were very friendly and helpful throughout.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/10/2016

Perry, thank you for giving us your positive feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and reach 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

AH
AMY H.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Recall and Oil Change
Recall went smoothly and was taken care of. Oil Change was cheaper than expected- brought coupon. Was informed of issues found and given cost estimates for each for me to decline or approve. Very quickly taken care of within expected time frame.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you Amy for giving us feedback on your experience here with us! We appreciate your business and hope to earn a 5 star rating from you in the future!

KV
KENT V.
HONDA PILOT
08/02/2016 Category: Service
Service is great and trustworthy
No complaints other than price, but what isn't expensive these days?
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/03/2016

Thank you Kent for your feed back.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

AG
ALEX G.
HONDA CIVIC
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Amazing customer experience
Would go back with out a doubt
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/29/2016

Alex, thank you so much for letting us earn your business! We are always striving for the 5 stars.  We appreciate your feed back.  We will see you next time!

DEBORAH P.
Mcminnville, OR
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
07/28/2016 Category: Sales
Great car at a good price
It was very easy to select a car and agree on a price with Tanner online. I also was pre-approved for the Honda Financing online. I went to the dealership and was quickly able to test drive the car I had purchased. Unfortunately, they could not install the additional accessories I wanted and I'll have to make an appointment to take my car back out there. Also, with most things taken care of online, I expected the process to be much shorter - I was still there for over 3 hours.

REVA B.
Portland, OR
HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
07/27/2016 Category: Sales
A mostly positive experience
Our sales guys, Andre with Bill as backup, couldn't have been better. There were some paperwork issues that could have been handled better, which is why we're not giving the dealership five stars. Overall, though, we were satisfied -- and we love the car!

GF
GLENNDA F.
Corbett, OR
HONDA ACCORD SDN
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Good front line service staff. Got the work done quickly.
They completed the service I needed quickly, provided a shuttle to my work while the work was completed, called me when the work was done and then sent the shuttle to pick me up. They diagnosed my oil leak and repaired it. I was very glad it was not a larger and more expensive repair. I wish they would have also noticed that my car was past the mileage lube and oil change deadline and suggested that work be done at the same appointment, hence the lack of the 5th star. Thank you Tonkin Gresham Honda.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/21/2016

Glennda, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here.  We are always looking for ways to improve so any feed back helps! We look forward to seeing you next time!

DOUGLAS S.
Vancouver, WA
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Overlooking simple things
I had excellent service from the person who checked me in. The service was also done in very good time. However, a simple procedure such as rotating and checking the pressure on the tires was not done properly. When I drove the car back to Vancouver where I live, I noticed it was rocking and overreacting to every small bump on the road. The vehicle did not feel stable during driving. I called Honda to ask what the tire pressures should be and was told 32 and 34 depending upon whether the tires are cold or warm. I took the car to Les Schwab to check the pressures and all the tires were 36! So they took some air out and this fixed the problem. When a little detail is overlooked on a maintenance schedule that I could have done less expensively elsewhere, it leaves me wondering how well the other maintenance issues were performed. I come to Honda because of the contract and my belief Honda is the best place to service a Honda. But now I wonder.

SALLIE H.
07/13/2016 Category: Service
review
Overall a good experience, they fixed what was wrong for the price they quoted. I did not receive an end of business day call telling me my car would not be done till the next day, kind of frustrating.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/14/2016

Thank you Sallie for letting us know, we appreciate any feed back we get.  I apologize for the miscommunication on that!  We look forward to doing better next time!

JAMES C.
La Center, WA
HONDA ODYSSEY
07/13/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!
Customer service and mechanics are top notch. Very thorough and go by the book. My only complaint is that the often don't have the parts I need and have to order them. Basic items such as tires, light bulbs, and batteries should always be on hand. Make sure to order parts ahead of time with them before taking your vehicle in. Other than that, the service keeps me coming back.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/13/2016

James, we appreciate the feed back. We are always striving to do and be better! We take what our customers say about their experience with us to heart. Thank you for your continued business, we look forward to seeing you again.

MICHAEL G.
HONDA CIVIC
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Good service, but felt rushed checking out.
I stopped by for an oil change. During check-in, I asked if they would be willing to install my new windshield wipers that I had in the trunk. I was told, yes and it was noted on the paperwork. When checking out, the service employee was seemed very hurried to go over my list of potential problems with my car. Tried to get pricing for some items and numbers were thrown out at me in a hurried manner. After I got home, I looked over the paperwork in detail and noticed a comment about the windshield wipers streaking. Realized that they never replaced them even though they was instructed to do so in the notes. That didn't bother me as much as I would have liked some more detailed pricing on the things that were starting to be a concern on my car.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/12/2016

Michael, thank you for taking the time to let us know, we are always striving to do better.  This will help us have an idea of areas to work on.  If there is anything else we can do to better your experience please let us know!

RICHARD B.
Wood Village, OR
HONDA ACCORD CPE
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Fix Passenger Power Window
The window looks and works ok. I will need to talk to service about it when I come in for my oil change.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for your feed back Richard.  Definitely let us know if there is more we can do for you, we appreciate your business!

SD
SHANNON D.
Sandy, OR
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Seemingly Honest Service
Service staff are always very polite and infomative without pushing additional services but still offer advice on what maintenance would be a good plan to consider.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you for your feed back on your experience with us Shannon.  We are always striving for the 5 stars! We look forward to doing even better next time!

VS
VICKI S.
Portland, OR
HONDA CROSSTOUR
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Express oil change
Convenience to where I live and they have the express service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you Vicki for taking time to give us your feed back, We appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again!

NC
NANCY C.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
06/13/2016 Category: Service
The service reps were very polite, caring and efficient.
Everything went well. I appreciated the loaner car even though it just sat in my garage until I came for my car.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you Nancy for taking time to give us your feed back. We are always striving for 5 star service!  Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you next time!

JU
JAN U.
Fairview, OR
06/11/2016 Category: Service
I trust that you tell me what is wrong with me car and not add on any 'extra's'.
You guys are great! Honest. Friendly. I'd love it if you would wash my car after the service. That would be the cherry on the ice cream...
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/13/2016

Jan, thank you for the kind words and positive feed back. We are always striving to do better and earn the 5 stars.

JAMES L.
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Quick repair
Tonkin Gresham Honda replaced the front brake pads on my Honda CRV in an efficient quick manner within the allotted time and price quoted.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you James for taking the time to give us your feed back. We are always striving to do better!

KJ
KRANTHI J.
Beaverton, OR
06/02/2016 Category: Sales
Good customer interaction, Good ambiance and friendly service
I came to look for a Honda CRV and I was not sure whether or not I was ready but Bill showed and explained in detail on how CRV works. Went for a test drive and he was patient enough handling my questions. I also took test ride on Accord and finally made my mind on CRV. He took special care of my family by playing with my kid and being friendly. He handled all the finance work and made my life easy without looking for third party.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/03/2016

Thanks for the comments. Bill loves getting 5 star reviews and 4 stars as well.  Thank you so much!

Ricky Pennington
General Sales Manager
(503) 676-7009

KF
KIMBERLY F.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
06/02/2016 Category: Sales
Overall good experience
The whole process was pretty easy, everyone was friendly. They did try to low ball me on my trade in, but was able to negotiate. Finance was quick and he had everything ready to sign. Our salesman was very friendly and took his time to show me all of the cool features in my new car!

Thanks for the 4 star review Kimberly!  We really appreciate it.

Ricky Pennington