Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Always helpful/ clear about service/enjoy working with the service department

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Quick and friendly service. Accommodating waiting area. Love being able to just drop in for an oil change without making an appointment. Thank you for taking care of us.

Beaverton, OR
06/26/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
Our salesman did a great job of making it possible for us to drive the car home that night even though our situation threw him a few curve balls. My only slightly less than positive feelings are that he seemed slightly inexperienced in not asking certain questions, only filled the car half full and he glossed through acceptance of the warranty even though it was costly. The car did get a good vacuuming and car wash. I would definitely go back. Everyone was very personable and courteous.

Vancouver, WA
06/23/2018 Category: Sales
Sonata
Quick and painless purchase.

Damascus, OR
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark Mark your service department head guy is excellent !
Gresham Service Department is fantastic! They are very friendly, fast, keep you informed what is going on and just plain great!!!
122nd Service Department is not, I personally will not take my car there to that Ron Tonkin Service Department.

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Express Service
Everyone is very friendly, and I feel my car is treated with great care.

AMY B.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Fixed CarPlay
Great service even though they didn’t have my scheduled appointment on file. I scheduled my appointment through HondaLink and received a confirmation. But Honda has no record of it. They still fit me in and I was out of there in less than an hour.

DN
DONALD N.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The usual excellent service
Our 2016 was in for an oil change/tire rotation, but they determined that the tires didn't need to be rotated because they all showed the same level of wear. However, we still paid the same amount from our coupon price. Have used their service for several years and have found them to be very good.

FN
FARRUKH N.
Camas, WA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great services
Very friendly and quick service

CP
CONG P.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Above Average
The service is very good.

Honda Civic Cpe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Service great - website to make service appt not so great
Would have given five stars except I spent 2-3 hours trying to make an online service appointment. Site showed no available appointments through 2018. When finally talked to a real person was told website was having problems. Suggested that a notice be put on website when it's "having problems." This said, still rate service experience very high. Received appointment when I wanted. Polite, efficient check-in and check-out. Comfortable waiting area for customers.

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Good communication and job execution
A part from the long delay, job execution and customer update were excellent.

TG
THOMAS G.
Longview, WA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Fixed the problem
They fixed the problem it was in for in a timely matter.

Fairview, OR
Honda Ridgeline
05/21/2018 Category: Service
They usually do an excellent job
Mark, the service manager (?) knows me and my rig as soon I call them. Usually fair prices, but I have been disabled and in a wheelchair since late 2016 (and without income ever since) so I kinda hoped they would take a little pity and give me some sort of discount; especially since I have been a TOTALLY loyal customer to them and have NEVER gotten my rig serviced anywhere else except for tires and a battery. All they gave me was a $25 coupon off. I know they have a business to run, but still, a loyal customer for 12 years, like myself, should get some financial consideration as a thank you. Especially in my situation. Just sayin'

DK
DENISE K.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Excellent service, however, my car problem not fixed. I had an emissions system problem light for the second time. It came back on 2 hours after I left the shop, which makes it 3 times now. I’m concerned considering the car only has 14,000 mi on it. I really would like this resolved. Thank you, Denise Kirkpatrick

Clackamas, OR
05/17/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
My only complaint - The way the front desk person, in the service department, told me I was over due on the oil change. Like some how I had missed the fact I needed it. I don't feel it necessary to have to explain that life just got in the way and I wasn't able to get in done sooner. But everything besides that was very professional.

Boring, OR
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service! All of the staff and service writers seem to like working for Tonkin Gresham Honda..... We had brakes, oil change and new brakes installed. The price was fair and as quoted as well as completed timely..... Thanks much.

MF
MELANIE F.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is great and so is the coffee.
I like the friendly service. They are prompt. I love that you can drive right up to the service area.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/10/2018

Melanie, thank you for sharing your feedback. Good to hear you were able to enjoy the coffee while you were here! We look forward for the chance to make it a five star experience next time!

Stevenson, WA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I generally work with Mark or Steve and both are great and after coming in for over 20 years I feel I can trust their recommendations and that they have my best interest in mind when they do make them.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We look forward to earning all 5 stars from you next time!

TH
THERESSA H.
Troutdale, OR
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Good service, expensive tires.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/08/2018

Theressa, thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your business!  See you next time.