Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

HG
HANK G.
Gresham, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
Hank
Great friendly service ,
In and out within 90 minutes with my new accord, the entire crew was great to work with. No pressure. Sales they took the stress out of car buying! Would definitely recommend any of my friends to buy from here! Most importantly I got a smoking deal on my new accord, I absolutely love it

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Gresham, OR
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Keeping my 2006 CRV in great shape. Honest, great work, Appreciate the integrity that has been the reason my car still runs smoothly and quietly at 391,500 miles.

SA
SHARON A.
Troutdale, OR
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Jamie was great! She kept me informed through out the day on the progress of my service. I would never take my CR-V anywhere else!

Rhododendron, OR
355K and counting
Tonkin Gresham Honda provides the mechanical support to keep my CRV in excellent condition. The staff is friendly, competent and always helpful.

DARCELL D.
Honda HR-V
Replace starter button
The process was very easy and took less time than I expected.

HT
HOANG T.
Recommend to any one
Service really excellent .

GA
GINA A.
Damascus, OR
10/06/2019 Category: Sales
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly
I found our sales person, Deandre to be very knowledgeable and personable. He knew when to inform and when be quiet. He was very respectful. I'm a woman old enough to remember a time when I wasn't respected and treated as a serious buyer. I am glad those days are gone. They delivered exactly what I asked for. I love the new car!

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Honda HR-V
10/05/2019 Category: Sales
Ron was wonderful
I had a great experience with the team today. Made everything so easy and I felt as though I received a service with special attention to detail. Thank you.

SUSAN H.

DAVID K.
Troutdale, OR
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The customer service was excellent.

Boring, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
Great salesman. Wilbert
All was good except when we went to pay we were asked if we wanted to purchase an extended warranty. We said no. He said you should because we were buying an American car and should buy one for that reason. He then proceeded to tell us story after story about how they have all sorts of problems with these cars. I began to think but I didn't say "Hey you are telling me we just bought from your fine company a piece of junk with only 12,000 miles. Poor salesmanship!!!! Sell your company's strengths. Wilbert did a great job and then turned us over to a less than professional
Money collector.

WF
WILLIAM F.
Woodburn, OR
Absolutely amazing
Such a great buying experience and just getting the opportunity to buy a TypeR was absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for making things quick and easy

KF
KYLE F.
Bend, OR
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Fine service, good selection.
The sales person, Wilbert, was great. He is a very calm, kind man that was not pushy and wanted to show me my options. He deserves a raise.
Service was good and very accommodating. The team there is willing to go the extra mile or 400 to get you in a car.
4/5 stars cause the finance was options weren’t what I was looking for.

DYMPHINA S.
Dimphie
Personal was vey friendly and not pushy at all

AA
AMINULLAH A.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Good
Wonderful service