Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

BD
BEVERLY D.
Happy Valley, OR
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and direct about the service.
Our last 6 autos were purchased here because we like the service dept so well...have moved to happy valley but still return here for service. Good people there

TH
TOM H.
Service Dept
Mike H. in service was great to work with. Explained everything that was to be done, and how long. Suggest longer service hours on Saturday.

LIZETH M.
Honda Accord Sedan
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly fast and very helpful
Made the entire process so much easier

Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Nice experience!
First brand new car we’ve ever bought-great experience!!

KL
KAITLYN L.
Damascus, OR
Honda HR-V
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient service!
I’m happy that I found a Honda in Oregon that treats me just as well as my Honda in New Mexico! Great service and very efficient :)

HH
HAROLD H.
Vancouver, WA
oil change
your crew is always pleasant

MT
MIGUEL T.
great service
It had been a long time since i serviced my old jalopy. But Mark on the service desk, remember my car and me and worked me in right away with his signature customer service, that whole team is awesome!

Estacada, OR
09/19/2019 Category: Service
They are always friendly, immediate service.
They love both our dogs!!!!

LAWRENCE B.
Outstanding!
Everything about having my CRV serviced was great, from making the appointment over the phone with Mike on Saturday to being greeted in the early morning a few days later on Wednesday by Steve, to the workmanship of the vehicle technicians, to a final review with Mike. Kudos to the whole team!

LINDA B.
Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2019 Category: Service
I HAVE RELIED ON GRESHAM HONDA SINCE1988 AND HAVE HAD NO COMPLAINTS EXCELLANT!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER NO PROBLEMS WITH GRESHAM HONDA EVER!!!!!!!!

ROBERT M.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!
It was so nice to see my friends again, and everybody is always so nice and professional to me. This is why I will not go anywhere else to have my car serviced.

ST
SHARON T.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Your service associates are exceptional! This time I dealt with Steve and Jamie.

Honda Civic Sedan
Simple and Quick
Nothing but a breezy, quick visit! Always! Love it!

Always Helpful
Always Helpful.

SL
STEVEN L.
Honda Accord Sedan
Maintenance Service
Great customer service experience. All services performed promptly. Got my vehicle back sooner than expected. No pressure, no up sale, just what they promised and what I expected. I'll be back!