Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review about 1 month ago

SE
SHANNA E.
Honda Element
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was quick and employees were helpful
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you Shanna for sharing your feedback, we look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

KAREN S.
Troutdale, OR
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Service done on 3-2-18
Customer service detailed in finding out what you need done when you come in.
Good at explaining any additional work that needs to be done, even taking you out to your car and showing you when applicable.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/13/2018

Karen, thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate the 5 stars!  See you next time!

SONNY C.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change review
Great service. Informative and polite staff.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback Sonny, we look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

KK
KEVIN K.
Damascus, OR
Honda Accord Hybrid
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Good service but “service due” message was not cleared by tech.
Work was completed as expected but service due warning was not cleared.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/28/2018

Kevin, our apologies for missing the reset for your service! We will look into how that happened.  Thank you for your feedback.  We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

TED B.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
The employee's
Fast, friendly service. Done right the first time.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback Ted! We look forward to earning all 5 stars from you next time!

NS
NOEL S.
Damascus, OR
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Attentive staff equates to great service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for choosing us Noel, we appreciate your business.  We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Replacement strip on roof of cat
Everyone is friendly & courteous, and the work is always done on time, or ahead of schedule.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/15/2018

Cathleen, thank you for choosing us! We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

CR
CHANTAY R.
Fairview, OR
02/07/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the service level I received.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/10/2018

Chantay, thank you for choosing us! We look forward to earning all 5 stars from you next time.

JN
JANET N.
Honda Fit
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Tonkin Gresham Honda is the best I've encountered and happy to use for my car needs.
Mark Cawthorn was my contact person by phone & again when I came in for my service. He is always friendly and willing to explain what my car problem is, and what is going to be done to correct the issue.
All of your staff have been friendly and available to answer any questions I have, especially when one of my warning lights go off on my dash. TPMS was my latest surprise.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/06/2018

Janet, thank you for sharing about your experience here.  We appreciate that you chose us! We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time.

RICHELE B.
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and service bulletin
Price was just right with my coupon for an oil change. And we had a service bulletin to address and they took good care of us explaining what we had to do.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/24/2018

Richele, thank you for choosing us! We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

PH
PAUL H.
Honda Ridgeline
01/12/2018 Category: Service
The job got done, no muss no fuss
I arrived at 7:15 and left by 8:10. How great is that? :-)
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/18/2018

So glad we were able to get you in and out of here quickly! We are always striving for a 5 star experience for each of our customers.  We look forward to your next visit Paul.

EG
ERASTO G.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
They are very friendly
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/18/2018

Erasto, thank for sharing your feedback, we look forward to earning all 5 stars from you next time!

JOSUE G.
Vancouver, WA
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Misguiding Customers
I have purchased two vehicles from this dealer and each time I purchased, I was told to just "show up" for all maintenance. I have done that and now the first question asked to me was, "did you make an appointment?" No, because the dealer has always said, it invested in advanced service department. In short, I was turned away and told to make an appointment. I live in Vancouver, the drive is not short. I have a Honda dealership 2 blocks from my house, but I give Tonkin my business. I asked to speak with the service manager, and he did help me, by putting me in a free loaner car. Have I not asked to speak to the manager, I would have to had to return a different day.
Communication with customers needs to be updated. Tell all your customers to make service appointments. I asked the manager, how do I avoid this confusion in the future. He said to always call and make an appointment. Car sales men, I understand want to sell the vehicles, but don't lie about the service department. Be honest with your practice and update your customers.

TT
TERRY T.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
A service person met me as I exited my car and helped me arrange for needed work! She processed my paperwork efficiently and directed me to the waiting area. I couldn’t ask for better service!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback Terry! We look forward to earning all 5 stars from you next time!

RJ
ROBERT J.
Sandy, OR
01/07/2018 Category: Sales
Just matter of fact salesmanship
Easy no stress buy.

MT
MIGUEL T.
01/07/2018 Category: Service
very friendly
friendly staff
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating Miguel! See you next time!

MICHELLE L.
01/02/2018 Category: Sales
Best Car Buying Experience Thus Far!
The customer service was great and there was no back n forth game playing with the salesman. I told him what type of car I wanted to purchase and he delivered and I paid a reasonable fair price for my brand new vehicle all cash no financing and most of all no HASSLE!

PW
PAUL W.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience...
Always kind and patient with budgets for car repairs.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback Paul and choosing us! We look forward to earning all five stars next time!

JAMES F.
Vancouver, WA
01/02/2018 Category: Service
good customer service
never a problem with service. staff is always helpful and friendly.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars James! We look forward to your next visit!

LE
LUCIAN E.
12/31/2017 Category: Service
See below.
The work done was very good. I have no problem with that. But when I paid for my new wind shield wipers , I was told about something else that needed to be done with my car & I would have to come back. Why couldn’t they have done it while I was there?
I live a long way away and am 87 years old!!!!
Then when I got home there was a message on my phone asking me if Honda you could fix this problem while I was already there. I was on my way already so of course, didn’t get the message. So why wasn’t I told about it on my arrival. I would, of course had it done. Now I have to make another trip sometime