Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

ALBERT M.
Williamsville, NY
BMW 228XI
07/13/2020 Category: Sales
New purchase
The entire TEAM was well informed and helpful. Looking forward to working with TOWNE BMW

ROBERT B.
Eden, NY
07/11/2020 Category: Sales
Easy Process
People were great. No high pressure sales pitch for either the car or the warranty. Appointment for test drive was made simple.

MARIEL D.
Webster, NY
07/06/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent sales team
Mike Yoerg has been wonderful!! This is the second time he has worked with our family in getting our new cars. His patience, dedication, charisma and professionalism are just a few of his qualities that has make him our “go to guy” at Towne.
Shout out also to BMW Genius Tyler Liberto.

AH
April H.
07/03/2020
Great deals
I had a great experience working with Mike when I purchased my vehicle. He was very professional and gave me a great deal to keep me in the price range I was looking for. The whole process was very simple and quick. This is the best experience I’ve ever had buying from a dealership.

GD
GEORGE D.
Snyder, NY
07/02/2020 Category: Sales
Great service and buying experience
Purchased a new 2020 X5. Staff was friendly and professional. Positive buying experience

GM
GRETCHEN M.
07/02/2020 Category: Sales
Purchase
We recently purchased our fourth certified pre-owned BMW and we were very pleased with how Dennis Merrick and Dan Singer dealt with us.

AD
ANTHONY D.
07/01/2020 Category: Sales
The team was great
This is my sixth BMW working with David Cochi at Towne. Everyone was very helpful in the process from the financing person to genius Steven and of course Dave Cochi!

JOSEPH B.
Silver Creek, NY
06/27/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing Bmw
I told myself I was going to test drive multiple vehicles in multiple brands before I made an informed decision never in my wildest dreams did I think I could afford a BMW googled small SUVs shockingly BMW was in my price range showed up at BMW as my first place I visited met my salesman very friendly young guy Bryan he schooled me on every model in my price range and one step up Took a test drive in the X1 absolutely loved it love the styling feel and the M package so that’s what I purchased and never test drove another vehicle this one was perfect for my wife and I Thanks again the process was so easy

Lancaster, NY
BMW 540XI
06/27/2020 Category: Sales
540i xDrive
These guys are the best in Buffalo / Rochester!

CG
CARA G.
06/25/2020 Category: Sales
Dedicated and Personalized Service
I received immediate attention to my online inquiry and I drove away with my new convertible 3 days later (could have been 2 but the forecast called for rain. Lol)

ST
SHARON T.
Silver Creek, NY
06/25/2020 Category: Sales
Personal attention
The personal attention I received at every step was outstanding. Rich Singer was by my side through the whole process and, especially in these difficult times of social distancing, he made me feel comfortable and special, even in our masks! Daniel Micu and Tyler Liberto were also attentive and professional, taking time to explain every detail and making sure I had no questions. I love my new BMW!

MICHAEL L.
East Amherst, NY
06/22/2020 Category: Sales
Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure to buy or get my car serviced at Towne BMW

06/22/2020 Category: Sales
They explained all the new features thoroughly.

RL
ROBERTA L.
North Tonawanda, NY
BMW M5
06/21/2020 Category: Sales
Monica
Great salesperson! Smart, caring and thoughtful.

LYNETTE M.
06/20/2020 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Good experience...but after spending that many of $ I thought our salesman ..Ken...would be sure that we had a full tank of gas...

1\4 tank was all!
Assumed it would have Sirius radio..does not...and will cost additional money.
Ken..my salesman..very personable he had said the car had a couple thousand miles on it.. I had found out afterwards that..it had 4000 ..miles...
My Second license was never put on...I had to drive back out from city center to have that done......

Love the car disappointed with those details.

Details are important..Lynette c. Meyer