Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Orchard Park, NY
11/13/2019 Category: Sales
extra care provied by Annmarie Basile and Tyler Liberto
Anmarie's assistance in reviewing the BMW line with me. I knew very little about the line as I dealt with Brand X since
1992. Tyler for his assistance when he stopped at my home. It was after the work day and I didn't want to hold him up but
he insisted to hear my questions on my new BMW and sat with me and answered and solved any issues I had ( Outstanding
dedication

MICHAEL M.
East Amherst, NY
purchase
not good

ROBERT M.
East Aurora, NY
Best service experience ever
Dan, Doug, mike, Bill, and Daniel(finance) are top notch!

SG

TY C.
Akron, NY
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Individual attention
Overall it was a effortless experience. Negotiations were very appropriate and professional. I would highly recommend working with Towne to anyone interested in and individual experience.

MARYRUTH G.
Getzville, NY
10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Randy Toth
Randy is the best! The whole dealership has improved I was able to pick up this new leased car in less than one hour!

BRUCE M.
Lockport, NY
BMW 330XI
10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Smooth Transaction
The Towne family dealerships are wonderful. It's nice to know they are family owned. The sales staff is always knowledgeable and the service is top notch. Will definitely return!

Buffalo, NY

LE
LYNN E.
Professional and welcoming
From the moment I arrived, I was welcomed and received top notch treatment. Anne Marie is the best, and has helped me with five cars through the years! Scott and Bryan were extremely helpful and kind. Such a great place to do business! Thank you!

GS
GINGER S.
Franklinville, NY
I simply love Towne!
They always find the best car for me and the whole buying process is such a pleasure!

LJ
LINDA J.
BMW 330XI
10/26/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic
Super friendly and accommodating!!

ALBERT B.
Orchard Park, NY
10/26/2019 Category: Sales
Certified X6
First, the overall experience was excellent with superb service and professionalism demonstrated by everyone. Dave C. was the salesman and helped me every step with no pressure. Picked up my certified X6 today and the pick up experience was very easy with the genius really adding a nice step to help me personalize the vehicle. Great job by all. Thank you!!

KG
KAREN G.
Rochester, NY
10/24/2019 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience!
Donnie and the rest of the Towne team (Tyler and the finance gentleman (Scott?) did an exceptional job. The no pressure sales approach was greatly appreciated. I bought my first car at the BMW dealer in Rochester and due to such a bad experience I doubt I will ever go back. I look forward to my continued relationship with Towne.

STEVEN B.
BMW 530X
10/23/2019 Category: Sales
New Vehicle Purchase
My experience was exceptional. Monica, Scott and Steve could not be more accommodating to make the purchase of my vehicle and significant event.

LAWRENCE S.
Getzville, NY
10/22/2019 Category: Sales
New Vehicle pick up
very easy process. No surprises, helpful staff

Snyder, NY
10/21/2019 Category: Sales
Above and beyond!
Ann Marie and team went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service - and my expectations were already high! They made car buying easy and painless- finally a dealership and a salesperson I can trust!

DAVID B.
BMW M5
Picking up a new M550i
Another quick, simple and fun new car purchase from Monica. She delivers on her promises and makes buying from her and the other staff at Towne BMW an experience to remember.

THERON B.
Williamsville, NY
10/15/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service second to none!
Doug and the team crushed it! Great experience. Extremely pleased!!!

JOSEPH S.
Depew, NY
BMW M4
10/15/2019 Category: Sales
An efficient and enjoyable buying experience
I must say, I am very impressed with the way Towne BMW handled the purchase of my new car. From start to finish, Don was very professional and attentive and helped out a great deal in securing the car of my dreams. Thanks again!

PB
PAUL B.
Clarence, NY
BMW 430XI
10/13/2019 Category: Sales
Gran Coup 430
Excellent service and the opportunity to drive a number of cars before making my choice