Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

East Amherst, NY
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
First BMW
Need to clone more Monica’s. Awesome buying experience. Love the car.

CALVIN W.
Buffalo, NY
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
New Car Experience
This was our first time purchasing from Towne BMW, and Dennis made it a wonderful experience.

DIANNA B.
Lewiston, NY
02/06/2019 Category: Sales
Dean L.
Dean has always provided no pressure sales along with being very accommodating and attentive.

MARK C.
Weston, FL
02/06/2019 Category: Sales
Very Professional and Through
Michael Yoerg, my Client Advisor was very patient and through in going over the vehicle and all it's features with me. Rachel Przewozny, the Client Services Manager (Finance) was also very helpful in explaining the Certified Preowned Program to me.

AMANDA S.
North Tonawanda, NY
02/05/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful
Dennis was wonderful, very knowledgeable, patient and helpful! We have recommended him to our family.

Williamsville, NY
02/04/2019 Category: Sales
Randy Toth
Randy is fantastic: Knowledgeable, attentive and very helpful, without any pressure. He went out of his way to find the car that we were hoping to purchase.

JOHN D.
Lewiston, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
Towne BMW
Working with our sales person Dave Chochi has always been a great experience.

Kenmore, NY
01/29/2019 Category: Sales
New car
Amazing experience! Professional, courteous, efficient and met all expectations!!

MICHAEL S.
Youngstown, NY
01/27/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
I just leased a BMW 5 Series from Towne BMW. The experience was perfect from start to finish. I worked with Annmarie who was extremely knowledgable about her products, prompt in her responses via email and no pressure. They also made the paperwork and review of the new vehicle very efficient. I was able to pick up the new car in about an hour. This was my first experience buying a car from Towne and they exceeded my expectations!

HA

GARY L.
Lockport, NY
BMW 550XI
01/09/2019 Category: Sales
The service was outstanding. Rich Singer was notably terrific.

FB
FRANK B.
Niagara Falls, NY
01/07/2019 Category: Sales
Buying a car
Dennis Merrilck was a pleasure to do business with. BUT I needed a new used car because my first one was a nightmare. 10,000 in repairs in 4 months never fixing my oil leak. Mike DaCosta was great. I can't say anything good elsewise. No one returned a call til I wrote the att. General

ANDREW S.
Clarence, NY
01/06/2019 Category: Sales
New BMW Owner
Towne BMW is a first class High Volume Dealer,there new Dealership is impressive..The employees are courteous and very knowledgable.My first time Buying a New 2019 x3 BMW is a success,so many things to learn about the NEW 2019 X3,X5...From the financing to the sales Team,Thank You...P.S.I would like a Tour of the Service area [ So many young Professional workers from the Genious to the detail Shop, Thanks for being Patient] A.J..S Happy Healthy New Year...2019..

DONALD W.
Alden, NY
01/02/2019 Category: Sales
Impressive
Having done due diligence research with other competitive vehicles and dealerships, it came down to two front runners. The deciding factor was the staff at Towne BMW. They responded with prompt answers and actions to questions and requests, which I thought was a lost service trait given to customers these days. I actually enjoyed the vehicle purchasing experience. It made deciding easy that a new BMW was going to be in our garage (and also the fact that BMW makes one heck of a vehicle)

PW
PATRICK W.
Amherst, NY
BMW 440XI
01/01/2019 Category: Sales
440i xDrive
Friendliness and courtesy of the staff. I believe this reflects the management of Towne BMW.

DIANE P.
Clarence, NY
People
Great place

CYNTHIA S.
Forestville, NY
Great Experience!
This is the second car I have purchased from towne bmw! Ann Marie was awesome! Everyone was friendly and helpful! It was a pleasurable experience! I Love my new X2!

MARY J D.
Liverpool, NY
Great place to do business - Great people
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

Depew, NY
12/27/2018 Category: Sales
friendly, efficient service.
Everyone is polite and helpful. While I have always loved my BMW's, it is the dealership service that really keeps me coming back.

PG
PERRY G.
Williamsville, NY
12/26/2018 Category: Sales
2015 BMW 528i
I have purchased many cars over the years (two this year) and I have to say that Towne BMW made the transaction friendly and simple. No high pressure tactics, they truly listened. I’ve owned BMWs in the past and always had them serviced at Towne. Service dept is great to deal with. A special thanks to Donnie D.