Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

RAINER H.
East Amherst, NY
12/17/2018 Category: Sales
Ability to execute: excellent. Price: higher than expected
This is the 3rd vehicle we've bought from this dealership. By and large, the vehicles are good, the service is good (but not perfect), and people are very friendly. I thought in this latest round the price was too high to fall into the "good deal" category--at best it was a "fair deal".

JOSEPH T.
West Seneca, NY
12/13/2018 Category: Sales
New lease
Our sales person 'Dave' and every other person that touched this process at Towne BMW, are the most professional and caring at any dealership i've ever been to. Awesome dealer experience. Best sales person ever.

MAYANK B.
12/12/2018 Category: Sales
Bought a new car
Dennis was fantastic. The process was very smooth. Knowledgeable and answered all my stupid questions with utmost professionalism. Keep it up

12/10/2018 Category: Sales
Great vehicles, incredible customer service!
My family has been leasing cars from Towne BMW for more than a decade. The service is unparalleled. Randy Toth bends over backwards to make sure everything goes smoothly, and always finds us the perfect car for our family!

JOSEPH D.
Clarence Center, NY
12/07/2018 Category: Sales
Service work done well
Open new facility where you can pull your car in for service and friendly attentive service people

DANIEL H.
12/04/2018 Category: Sales
Easy Service
Doug Rosen is the most helpful salesperson. He did everything he could to make my service visit as smooth as possible.

GB
Gitty B.
11/30/2018
Sales - Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
Always a great experience / Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
The experience at Town BMW is 100% satisfaction. Town BMW has been a trusted place to buy BMW's for the last 7+ years.

Doug Rosen (Sales) was great to work with: Professional, kind, patient, available, listened to what I was looking for. The maintenance department is second to none and the sales department, especially Doug Rosen, is the best in the business. Doug Put together a great package for me on a great new 530X1. Finance team (Rachael), Technology/Genius team (Tyler) , the whole experience was first class.

5 stars and one very happy customer.

CATHLEEN S.
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Vehicle purchase
Great experience working with D. Depalma. I love my X3. Thanks for all the assistance in the purchase

GB
GITTY B.
BMW 530XI
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Customer service
People oriented - customer satisfactions. Pleasant environments.

HW
HEATHER W.
Rochester, NY
11/28/2018 Category: Sales
Jerry Knapp gave us an outstanding car buying experience!
My husband and I drove to Towne BMW Buffalo because of the large used BMW vehicle inventory that does not exist in Rochester, where we live. Jerry did not rush us as we test drove the different car models we were interested in. He walked the lot with us to get an overview of the appearance of several different models and was very patient and informative while getting into vehicle specifics, afterwards, at his desk. It's clear that Jerry is a car enthusiast - not only extremely knowledgeable about BMW mechanics and specifics- but also about the driving experience each model offers- and he knows the other brands for each class vehicl out there, as well. We had a very specific wish list of a certain combination of options for a used car- in the end, it all worked out that we walked away with MUCH more than we expected in our certified used 340i. I am extremely happy with the car buying experience that I had with Jerry. He has excellent follow up and returns phone calls. The memory that I have driving away in my car is sort of corny-but it was the delight in his eyes when I drove off...he appeared genuinely excited for me that I found the BMW that I wanted. I highly recommend working with him if you 're on the hunt. I cannot speak to the other sales staff because Id only worked with Jerry, but each time I visited the dealership, other staff members asked if I was being helped and they were very friendly. Good luck!

Grand Island, NY
11/22/2018 Category: Sales
Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
This was my first experience buying a car without my husband. I entered the dealership apprehensive about the process and nervous about who would be assisting me. I was pleasantly surprised when I met Dennis. He walked me through the entire buying experience with care and was very straightforward about everything. I never doubted that I was in good hands. It really was a great car buying experience.

R C.
East Amherst, NY
11/21/2018 Category: Sales
New BMW purchase
Doug (Sales) was great to work with: patient, available, listened to what I wanted. Put together a great package for me on a great new X1. Finance team (Rachael), Technology/Genius team (Stephan) , the whole experience was first class. Thank you

MARLENE B.
Lockport, NY
11/16/2018 Category: Sales
Car purchase
Great experience. Dennis and the rest of the staff took good care of me.

MICHELE D.
11/15/2018 Category: Sales
Best Dealership in Town
The experience at Towne BMW is 100% satisfaction. Dennis took the time to listen to what I needed and find a car to match .

Once your drive a BMW it's going to be hard to say anything but ... I want that! It has taken me a long time to treat myself with a lovely car. After 3 days with this car. I can't imagine driving anything else.

5 stars and one very happy customer!

NA
NANCY A.
Lancaster, NY
11/15/2018 Category: Sales
Recent purchase of X2.
Good service. David Cochi who has sold us several cars in the past is always very informative and pleasant to deal with.

DONNA D.
11/13/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Towne BMW has been hey trusted place to buy or lease BMWs for the last 30 years. The maintenance department is second to none and the sales department, especially Rich Singer, is the best in the business. They are a top notch company and they treat their clients with very personal care. And no, I’m not related to anybody in the company!

SG
STACY G.
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Very informative and courteous staff.
Randy Toth was pleasure to deal with. Everything was set when I picked up my car. I will do a follow up with some questions I have-

JOSEPH M.
BMW 550XI
Excellent Car Lease Experience
Towne BMW holds up their reputation of excellent customer service when it comes to signing and delivering a leased vehicle. Despite the volume of paperwork required, it was a fairly streamlined process. There were no surprises, and the car was delivered in mint condition without issues. Highly recommended.

DF
DANIELLE F.
Tn Of Tona, NY
Purchaser
Very knowledgeable , friendly and dependable staff ! Donnie was informative about the vehicle and the process and made the car shopping and purchase experience easy ! Will definitely refer others to him and to Towne BMW and look forward to working with them in the future .

DARREN W.
Lancaster, NY
Easy and Clear
Personable advisors that helped make the first leasing experience positive. Didn’t push too many extra services that I didn’t need. The one negative is that I originally thought the car was AWD but it turned out the model we selected was the 2WD version.