Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

ROBERT M.
Clarence Center, NY
10/20/2020 Category: Sales
New X5
Randy Toth did a great job to fit my needs. Adam O took care of any issues from the maintenance side.

OS
OTIS S.
BMW X4 M
10/19/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing staff
This is my 3rd bmw and I’ve enjoyed enjoy one. Staff has always been great and look forward to many more.

Williamsville, NY
10/14/2020 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable Staff
Excellent Staff! Knowledgeable and very professional. Very responsive and easy to work with.

EM
EMILIO M.
Rochester, NY
10/12/2020 Category: Sales
Need a car contact Dave Cochi
I live in Rochester, NY, and drive 67 miles to Buffalo to do business with Dave Cochi and his Towne BMW team. They are fun, and Dave goes above and beyond to make yourself feel appreciated and at home. I highly recommend you contact him if you need a new ride. And most of the guys in the Service Dept are quite nice as well.

DEBORAH R.
West Seneca, NY
10/09/2020 Category: Sales
started purchasing BMW cars in 2006. have had a great experience with each purchase dealing with Rich Singer. Always has treated my wife and my self with class.

PV
PATRICIA V.
East Aurora, NY
10/09/2020 Category: Sales
New X5
Love the car: finest car I’ve ever driven.

TW
THOMAS W.
Niagara Falls, NY
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
Very organized and clean....I realy liked the delivery garage area...did't have to do this outside
Our salesman Doug was very professional and easy to work with. It was a very good experience working with Doug

DAVID C.
Fairport, NY
10/02/2020 Category: Sales
Customer Focused
Sales experience was excellent. Client Advisor, Annmarie Basile, makes you feel comfortable and handled things very efficiently for our delivery. No pressure and interested in meeting your individual needs.

Elma, NY
BMW 330XI
10/01/2020 Category: Sales
easy to deal with
quick and easy checkout and good instructions on new features

09/30/2020 Category: Sales
My sales person Mike was so helpful and went all out for me. I left with the biggest smile on my face

DAVID D.
BMW 330XI
09/29/2020 Category: Sales
Honest and Upfront
This is our third car with Towne BMW and it has always been great. Randy Toth is our sales rep and gives us the straight numbers and info for us to make the decision. We are THRILLED with our new car!

ED
ELIZABETH D.
East Amherst, NY
BMW 230XI
09/28/2020 Category: Sales
Sales Experience
Outstanding customer service and seamless efficiency

DENNIS C.
Erie, PA
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Towne BMW
I was impressed with my Consultant, Dennis Merrick"s low pressure style and demeanor while discussing the 530 I over the phone. Dennis guided me through the long distance negotiations and what to prepare for in the event we would come to an agreement. When I did arrive to take a test drive, I was blown away with the car's styling and nearly perfect condition so the decision to purchase the car was easy. Everyone at Towne was courteous and helpful...a great place to do business and my second BMW will likely be from Towne.

KJ
KIM J.
Tn Of Tona, NY
BMW 530XI
09/26/2020 Category: Sales
No Pressure
Good experience. No hassle. No pressure. Car buying has never been easier.

FM
FREDERICK M.
Williamsville, NY
09/25/2020 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable people in every department.
Adam in the Service Dept and Doug Rosen in sales are the best.