Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

RV
RICHARD V.
Grand Island, NY
06/13/2021 Category: Sales
Customer Focus and Trust
I have purchased many BMW's from Towne over the years. Just a great place with great products.

No doubt having a sales person like Dennis Merrick is a huge positive factor in my decision to purchase from Towne. He is a trustworthy friend. Also, having Bill Grasser (sp) in service makes the occasional service visit a pleasure. Again, a trustworthy friend.

Thanks Towne!

MA
MICHAEL A.
East Amherst, NY
BMW 430XI
06/11/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
Excellent experience from sales (Jerry) to Finance.

MT
MICHELLE T.
Cheektowaga, NY
06/11/2021 Category: Sales
I love the drive of my BMW and I love the way I’m treated by the stuff. That is so important to me. I am a BMW life timer. Thank you for always making me feel so special ❤️

KW
KRISTIE W.
Cheektowaga, NY
BMW 320XI
06/10/2021 Category: Sales
A++
From start to finish this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I can’t say enough about this dealership. Every individual I dealt with was personable, knowledgeable, and efficient. They made what is usually a somewhat stressful process simple and enjoyable.

SE
SAM E.
Webster, NY
06/07/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome Job Towne BMW
This was our first experience with Towne BMW, as we drove in from Webster NY. We were impressed with by the courteous and professional experience by the team here. From the initial phone contact with a helpful greeting by the phone operator, to sales, finance and final vehicle operator trainer. Our salesperson, Armand Yao, was top notch and worked with us quickly, and remained true to all points discussed on the phone, prior to our in person meeting. It's a pleasure to deal with someone who cares so much about his job. Scott in Finance was very personable and also made this deal special to us. Well-deserved 5 stars to this team at Towne!

-Sam & Ann

CG
CYNTHIA G.
Orchard Park, NY
06/04/2021 Category: Sales
Ann Marie was very personable and helpful in making the right decision. Very happy with the service. Ting was very knowledgeable and highlighted the features needed to drive my new X3.

Clarence Center, NY
06/03/2021 Category: Sales
A++
Very happy with the entire experience when I picked up my X1!! Annmarie is awesome to work with and finance was in order, timely and thorough. Overall A++

Williamsville, NY
BMW 540XI
06/02/2021 Category: Sales
Towne
Excellent service and experience!

PB
PAUL B.
East Aurora, NY
06/02/2021 Category: Sales
Professional personal service
I am a happy repeat customer. I have purchased five new vehicles over the past 15 years and have appreciated the quality treatment during the sales process and the follow up service. I have always been treated fairly and therefore continue to return.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
East Amherst, NY
06/01/2021 Category: Sales
Superior service from Doug Rosen. Amazing vehicle. Very competitively priced.
The reason I have bought 20 years of BMW's at Towne, from Doug Rosen is because he is an amazing person to work with. He is 100% accommodative and has become a great friend over the years. I personally hate the whole "buying experience" at lease-end time but Doug has made this process painless and seamless.

The service support team is well organized and of the highest quality. I will never go anywhere else, nor will I ever leave Doug. I own a local business and it is my privilege to recommend Doug and Towne to clients and friends alike.

GL
GARY L.
Snyder, NY
BMW Z4
05/30/2021 Category: Sales
Buying my first BMW
The team at Towne BMW came through with flying colors! Monica Fisher did a great job finding the exact model I wanted! She kept in touch with me through the whole process of tracking my vehicle from leaving the factory to arriving at the dealer. I could not be happier with the service I received .
Gary L

CN
COLLEEN N.
Buffalo, NY
05/29/2021 Category: Sales
New X3
Bryan was exceptional !
Made the whole process from first test drive to leaving the dealership a breeze. It was the first time buying a car was fun and not tedious. Keep up the great work!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Hamburg, NY
05/26/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
The team at Towne BMW is first rate. They always provide excellent customer service. I just leased a new 2021 BMW X3 M40i. This is my seventh BMW X3 or X4 lease from Towne BMW. All were handled by Randy Toth, who always focuses on providing an excellent customer experience.

Getzville, NY
05/26/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome service! Monica is a gem!
Friendly service, thorough closing of transaction and training on new vehicle makes for an excellent experience & repeat visits for future new purchases.

JAMES H.
Tonawanda, NY
BMW 330XI
05/23/2021 Category: Sales
Mike Yoerg
Mike Yoerg was the best. He went way above what might be expected to make sure I found a car that made me happy. Can't say enough....