Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

TIMOTHY M.
Clarence Center, NY
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
BMW Towne experience
Great, attentive staff, no surprises at end of sale.Pleasure to work with Dan and Mike.

TW
TERRY W.
Canandaigua, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Delivery of my New X5!
Everyone treated my wife and I very attentively, efficiently , very pleasurable experience Dave Rachel detail guys and the Genius ...

MARK W.
Depew, NY
BMW M2
Exceptional experience !
From initial inquiry to trade in Towne BMW sets the standard for exceptional service and customer care.

CK
CHARLES K.
BMW 540XI
Purchase new 540
I had a very good experience both in purchasing the car and in delivery.

MARY H.
BMW 530XI
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
New car lessey
Professional, personable, knowledgeable and easy going.

AMANDA M.

Jack G.
Colden, NY
06/12/2019
The people
Dennis Merrick sold me my car and made it a great experience. Very knowledgeable during the whole process. I highly recommend him. Everyone at Towne BMW was very friendly. Great staff.

FC
FRANK C.
East Amherst, NY
BMW 530XI
06/08/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase
Such great people to deal with

JOSEPH M.
BMW 440XI
06/08/2019 Category: Sales
Employees
Randy did a great job making sure everything was complete and on time. Very organized.

06/07/2019 Category: Sales
Very good again
Excellent job. Very efficient

BK
Barbel K.
Painesville, OH
06/05/2019
Great cars deserve great service
When we arrived at the car dealership our sales rep., Mike, had everything ready for us. Mike was very knowledgeable. He explained the financial side of our deal, as well as the technical specs of our certified BMW in detail. There was no waiting around. We especially enjoyed test-driving our new car by ourselves. Thanks!

DHANA H.
BMW 330XI
06/04/2019 Category: Sales
The sales person Doug Rosen was very attentive. BMW associate (maybe Genius) Kyle was very helpful with getting my new vehicle ready and knowledgeable. I had limited time with assigned Genius Tyler. I will need a follow up appt to go over the Technology and set up.
Love my car! Can’t wait to figure out the rest.

PC
PATRICIA C.
Ogdensburg, NY
05/31/2019 Category: Sales
Towne BMW
Very well organized in all aspects .

Customers received top consideration and finished with full satisfaction attaining their goals.

BMW 430XI
05/28/2019 Category: Sales
Always a great experience
That says it all!

Michael S. L.
05/25/2019
Town BMW is Awesome
We have been dealing with Towne BMW for many years because they are simply off the charts excellent. I have owned many luxury cars including Lexus, Jaguar, Lincoln, Masserati. I have never been treated as well as I am treated by Towne BMW.

Our Sales advisor Randy Toth makes sure we get the best deal available but what is more important is that once you buy a car from Towne, Adam in service makes sure that any problem you have is resolved to your full satisfaction. Towne is Great!

DOUGLAS H.

Attica, NY
BMW M3CV
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
2008 M3 I
I called on a 2008 M3 That was in your inventory. Donnie Dipalma was on it. Donnie was awesome . I went to look and walked out with the car of my dreams. Thanks to all the staff at Towne BMW!!!

GC

Newfane, NY
BMW 430XI
05/12/2019 Category: Sales
Very attentive
Bought a car and picked it up on Saturday. The sales person was excellent and worked with me to get the best deal. My delivery was great with everything explained to me. I did have to wait longer than I expected due to some computer glitches but over all, I was very pleased. When I got home my husband did find two little cosmetic problems and am hoping that Towne will make good and fix them. Especially since my husband is not happy with the service.

05/09/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Great job by David Cochi and Stephen Pauly. Both very knowledgeable and professional.