Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

PP
PAUL P.
Lockport, NY
06/23/2018 Category: Sales
Professionalism from top to bottom and continual priority to putting the customer first.
I have had a client relationship with Towne BMW on/off for 14 years. Not only do I love my BMW cars (three of them now with this purchase), but how your are treated before, during and after the sale. The professionalism, courtesy and concern for the customer is always priority one. The amount of goodwill repairs and other courtesies over the years saved me hundreds, if not thousand of dollars. My client advisor, Jerry Knapp, is a true car guy, with exemplary product knowledge, and a grasp of the automotive business few, I believe, can match. Towne BMW is lucky to have him and I trust and appreciate him as a professional and a friend.

RL
RALPH L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Towne BMW is the best!
I have had the benefit of being able to own BMW's for the past 20 years or so and have never been disappointed in their service and attention to whatever my car needed. The entire staff is friendly and professional.

CHARLES B.
Grand Island, NY
X3 lease
Good experience

Anonymous avatar
BMW i3
06/22/2018 Category: Sales
Bought a new BMW!
This was the friendliest and most low-pressure car purchase we have ever made. No back-room sales pressure and talking us into long-term service commitments like we have experienced in the past! Rich and Matt are excellent to work with, and the car is great, the price was fair, and I look forward to bringing it back for service, and to taking advantage of the follow-up so that we learn how to reap all of the benefits through the BMW Genius program. Towne BMW is the greatest!

DENNIS G.
East Amherst, NY
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Easy to get straight answers to questions.
Working with Brian, Matt and Steve today was easy. The car and all of the closing details were in order when I arrived. Steve closed quickly and I did not feel any pressure to add things to the agreement. Brian was clean and clear about the car and the deal. Matt really is a "Genius". Very helpful and patient. I have a trip at the end of the week, so I will generate a ton of questions that I fully expect will be answered in a clear and professional manner. It's a nice place to buy a car!

GD
GEORGE D.
Snyder, NY
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Client experience
Great service. Friendly staff. People go out of their way to greet you and offer any assistance. Quality cars!

TF
TERRANCE F.
BMW 340XI
06/09/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly service
Great service by everyone especially Dave Cochi!

MARTIN C.
06/07/2018 Category: Sales
Sales
Monica & her team .... outstanding. Very attentive, knowledgeable & efficient.

JJ
JOSEPH J.
Elma, NY
06/07/2018 Category: Sales
last visit
As usual, the greatest service dept around. Great people and always there to help. Thank You

Anonymous avatar
Williamsville, NY
06/05/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding sales assistance and service
I couldn't be more pleased with my recent purchase from Michael Yoerg. I found Michael to be professional, knowledgeable, efficient, experienced, and attentive to my specifications resulting in an immediate sale of a recommended vehicle. I hope to continue my relationship with BMW in considering future purchases based upon this experience.

Matt Jonas, the service representative who instructed me on the vehicle features was attentive, patient, engaging, organized and very customer service oriented. I was encouraged to call with questions and set up a second instructional appointment. Based upon my experience with Matt Jonas, I anticipate that service will not be a problem in the future.

Steve C., the finance officer was knowledgeable, efficient and attentive expediting the process. As I was under time constraints, I appreciated his efforts.

05/31/2018 Category: Sales
The staff
Monica Fisher and the entire Downing Family

BZ
BRIAN Z.
05/24/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
My first purchase from Towne. Wonderful team of people to work with!

ARTHUR B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
05/20/2018 Category: Sales
Internet Sale
Towne BMW had a 2017 X3 listed on their web site which I was interested in and emailed the dealership for some additional information. I got a quick email response from Randy Soby letting me know the car was still available. The car was exactly what I was looking for and even though I live in Florida I decided to go ahead and buy the car. Randy and his team made buying the car from out of state easy. We negotiated all of the details by phone and email and all of the paperwork was done by mail. The dealer offered to have the car delivered but I decided to pick up the car at the dealership and drive it home.

I flew to Buffalo the night before I took delivery and Randy arranged to have me picked up at the hotel. I met Randy for the first time at the dealership and when he showed me the car it was exactly as advertised. I spent some time with an BMW Genius who went over the car before heading back to Florida.

Buying a car through Towne BMW’s internet sales could not have been easier. I was able to buy the car that I wanted at a fair price and the before and after sales service was excellent. Matt the BMW Genius even entered a stop into the navigation system for a restaurant on my route home he recommended for lunch.

I had a great experience with Towne BMW and highly recommend the dealership whether your using their internet sales or visiting the dealership.

VB
VARINIA B.
BMW 230XI
05/19/2018 Category: Sales
Phenomenal Staff and Experience
Ken and the entire team are the epitome of what a luxury experience should look and feel like! The process was smooth and seamless! If anyone ever needs a car, they should look to Towne BMW! Thank you so much. I have never had a better car buying experience anywhere else.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Clarence Center, NY
BMW 230I
05/18/2018 Category: Sales
Everyone extended themselves to give the feeling that customers areKings and Queen at BMW.
An extremely positive experience.

RA
ROBERT A.
Williamsville, NY
05/13/2018 Category: Sales
Robert Abrams
Painless, knowledgeable & courteous.

TQ
THOMAS Q.
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
2018 - 540 xi
The new 2018 540 xi is an amazing car. There are a lot of good cars in the $70k range - very competitive. The main reason I keep coming back to Towne - Randy Toth.

CHARLES B.
Allegany, NY
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
bmw purchase
A knowledgeable and helpful sales man(Jerry Knapp), very helpful and accommodating assistance from the genius and the financial man made the process easy as any I have undergone.

JEANNINE D.
Youngstown, NY
05/09/2018 Category: Sales
Bought my leased car in one day without leaving my home
I cannot say enough about how great Randy Toth is to work with. I wanted to buy my car as the lease was coming to an end. Due to some personal issues, I did not want to come to the dealership.
Randy made it all happen in one day.

I didn’t need the additional worry of what to do with my car. I love the car. I’m thrilled it’s mine and in a few years I will be back to Towne to see Randy and the team.

DANIEL P.
Lancaster, NY
05/09/2018 Category: Sales
Customer service
The team there led by Doug Rosen was very customer focused and attentive.