Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

PW
PATRICIA W.
08/06/2018 Category: Sales
Hats off
I would like to thank Towne BMW and especially Mr. Don DiPalma for handling my purchase of a BMW. I have never had such a pleasant time purchasing a vehicle. There was none of the pressure that I have experienced in the past. I went there with a list of vehicles, and Don helped me decide which one was the best for me. I appreciated that he answered my questions and made recommendations. Thank you Towne BMW and Hats off to Donnie DiPalma.

LINDA B.
East Amherst, NY
07/31/2018 Category: Sales
Dean was great!
Dean was great. He worked very hard to make sure I was able to get the car I wanted without pressure.

07/29/2018 Category: Sales
One of the best experiences I’ve ever had buying a new vehicle.

Eggertsville, NY
07/25/2018 Category: Sales
Great service and staff
All of the people at Towne BMW were knowledgeable and extremely helpful. From easily set up text drives to questions about car details each one was more than helpful. I never had to wait more than a few minutes before someone checked to make sure I was being taken care of and assisted me. The cars are great and the staff makes the place the best.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Amherst, NY
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
All staff very knowledgeable, friendly, and very accommodating.
I would recommend Town BMW 2 all my friends the staff at Town a very friendly knowledgeable and go out of their way to make sure all your needs are met.

East Aurora, NY
07/20/2018 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience
The staff is very helpful

Tonawanda, NY
07/15/2018 Category: Sales
Jerry Knapp ROCKS!
I don't believe I've ever has a simpler car buying experience -- Jerry secured every discount available, prepared all the paperwork for signature, seamlessly handled the insurance/registration transactions and had everything ready (right down to the new velcro strips for EZ Pass). I was off and driving in no time!

RICHARD S.
Williamsville, NY
07/13/2018 Category: Sales
The people and their commitment to their clients.
This is my second purchase from Towne and I couldn’t be happier. The vehicle is outstanding and Jerry Knapp was a pleasure to work with. He did everything possible to make me feel comfortable and meet my needs. This is a first class operation from beginning to end.

LA
LEIGH A.
07/11/2018 Category: Sales
Randy soby
Randy was an awesome salesman. Went above and beyond for us. Would highly recommend him and the dealership.

SG
SCOTT G.
Lewiston, NY
07/06/2018 Category: Sales
Busy Dealership with excellent service
Towne BMW is a busy dealership which is a good sign for any business. The client advisor that my wife and I had was a true professional and made our BMW purchase a memorable and pleasurable experience. Our last BMW was serviced and maintained at Towne BMW and our service advisor was always there when we needed him. All the staff at Towne BMW were very courteous, friendly and attentive to our needs.

EK
EDMUND K.
Batavia, NY
BMW 320XI
07/03/2018 Category: Sales
Personable people.
This was our first experience with Towne BMW. Upon entering the doors, we were greeted by every employee with a cheery smile and an offer to help us. While waiting for Randy I observed other clients being escorted to their destinations not just given directions. Our salesperson, Randy Toth, was prompt, courteous and professional. I never felt bullied or coerced into something that we were not comfortable with. Randy went out of his way to help us. We wanted the automatic starter removed from the vehicle we were returning. In order to meet the sale deadline and put us in our new vehicle, he took care of that transaction which involved a business thirty miles away.

NS
NAND S.
Hockessin, DE
BMW 740I
07/02/2018 Category: Sales
Adam is pleasure to work with.
Adam in service is very dedicated BMW representative.

MT
MICHELLE T.
06/30/2018 Category: Sales
The service was excellent
I love ❤️My BMW and I love how the BMW team make me feel better than family. Annmarie w is the best sell person

TP
THOMAS P.
06/29/2018 Category: Sales
Leasing a new 440xi convertible
The vehicle was delivered in a very efficient manner and exactly as agreed upon per the lease agreement. My salesman, Rich Singer, is outstanding at providing all the information and lease programs to make the experience so easy. The Genius team provided all the needed information and appropriate vehicle setup prior to driving away with my amazing 440i convertible!!

KATHLEEN M.
BMW 430XI
New car purchase
Sales agent Jerry Knapp made the process of purchasing a new BMW easy, pleasant and transparent. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new auto from Towne BMW and Mini. The inclusion of the genius associate who is available weeks after purchase when you have questions is a great idea.

AA
ANTONE A.
Snyder, NY
Honest and Easy to Deal With
I purchased the second BMW I owned from this dealership and just leased a new vehicle; my third BMW. I have always felt that I was being treated honestly whether it was for service or when buying/leasing a new vehicle. Everyone is friendly and quite helpful in making decisions regarding the need for service and the type of car that would fit my needs. These were THE major factors I considered when deciding on a new car.

RF
ROSELLE F.
Tonawanda, NY
towne BMW
Great people always delivering great service Annmarie Basile is awesome!!

RP
ROBERT P.
East Amherst, NY
06/25/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience with my first bmw
Last week went to test drive a bmw without any real knowledge of the product. Doug Rosen helped when needed with no pressure. Took delivery today. What a treat. The whole process could not have been easier. Matt was also great with the tech stuff.

PP
PAUL P.
Lockport, NY
06/23/2018 Category: Sales
Professionalism from top to bottom and continual priority to putting the customer first.
I have had a client relationship with Towne BMW on/off for 14 years. Not only do I love my BMW cars (three of them now with this purchase), but how your are treated before, during and after the sale. The professionalism, courtesy and concern for the customer is always priority one. The amount of goodwill repairs and other courtesies over the years saved me hundreds, if not thousand of dollars. My client advisor, Jerry Knapp, is a true car guy, with exemplary product knowledge, and a grasp of the automotive business few, I believe, can match. Towne BMW is lucky to have him and I trust and appreciate him as a professional and a friend.

RL
RALPH L.
06/23/2018 Category: Sales
Towne BMW is the best!
I have had the benefit of being able to own BMW's for the past 20 years or so and have never been disappointed in their service and attention to whatever my car needed. The entire staff is friendly and professional.