Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

PR

KIMBERLY P.
Clarence, NY
04/10/2021 Category: Sales
Great staff
My salesperson Armand was wonderful!!! I was sure that the dealership would not be able to get me what I was looking for... Armand found an even better deal than I came in for!

West Seneca, NY
BMW 430XI
04/09/2021 Category: Sales
ExcellentBuying Experience
Doug Rosen provided a great sales experience. He is professional, yet laid back. We looked at the BMW first and then proceeded to test drive a few other cars. Th experience at Towne BMW was far superior to that of the other dealers we visited. Superior car and even better experience at the dealership brought us back to purchase the car.

FG
FRANCES G.
Grand Island, NY
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Customer service. I felt special
The time everyone took to explain my new vehicle.

LD
LOUIS D.
Lakewood, NY
04/07/2021 Category: Sales
Towne did a great job!
My salesperson, Ken Burke, was the difference in my experience. The car is great, Ken made it better!

WK
WENDY K.
Fredonia, NY
BMW 430XI
04/06/2021 Category: Sales
Thank you, Jerry Knapp and team!
Car was ready when promised. I absolutely love it đź’“!! Thanks

SD
SEAN D.
West Seneca, NY
04/01/2021 Category: Sales
1st BMW
I would purchase another vehicle from Williamsville BMW. From the time we walked into the dealership to the time we picked up the vehicle, they treated us like old friends. The customer service is the best I've ever had at a dealership hands down.

COLLEEN C.
Hamburg, NY
04/01/2021 Category: Sales
Dave Cochi makes it great.
Dave Cochie is the ultimate and customer service. He's not pushy or aggressive. He listens and delivers.

JJ
Joseph J.
Elma, NY
03/29/2021
New X5
Just picked up a new X5. Rich Singer did an excellent job and putting me in a vehicle that I wanted. The service from everyone at the dealership is to be commended for all the work they put in to help give you have the best experience in buying or leasing a vehicle.

Dona R.
Buffalo, NY
03/28/2021
Helpful, no hassle car purchase.
This was by far the easiest car purchase I have ever made. My Client Advisor, Bryan Tiedeman, was knowledgeable, friendly and very responsive to all of my questions. He was very helpful when it came time to putting together the exact package that I wanted in my vehicle. The entire Towne BMW dealership was professional and informative.
I am excited to get my new car!

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Orchard Park, NY
03/27/2021 Category: Sales
So easy!
From talking options to test driving to pickup it was such an easy experience. I never felt any pressure to make decisions when I wasn’t ready and everyone was eager to answer my questions without hovering. The building and the whole experience was first class.

JJ
JOSEPH J.
Elma, NY
03/26/2021 Category: Sales
Rich Singer goes above and beyond to help. Every person is there for you and will answer your questions and help you resolve any questions you have. Also, best service dept around.

CHAD H.
Attica, NY
03/25/2021 Category: Sales
Annmarrie Basile was excellent to work with and made everything easy. This is our first BMW and so far we love it. I would definitely recommend Towne BMW to anyone!

CT
CRAIG T.
Grand Island, NY
03/24/2021 Category: Sales
X7 Pick up
I recently picked up my new BMW X7. I can’t imagine having a better experience at any other dealership for any other car, than the experience I had at Towne BMW. Mike, Scott and Tyler were awesome. They were courteous, patient and professional. A truly wonderful on-boarding process. Thanks, guys!

SL
SCOTT L.
Clarence Center, NY
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
Towne was awesome in a world of mediocrity!
All I can say is after shopping around during the day to other dealers with my daughter... it was a delight to finish the day at Towne BMW... our salesman Ken was incredible, the inventory, the creative financing... management, just everything was a wonderful experience. When we picked the car up the next day it was all cleaned up... and the Ken took all the time necessary to teach my daughter about all the electronics and systems of her new SUV. Just a wonderful experience all around.