Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

PL
PETER A L.
Buffalo, NY
BMW 325CI
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
This is what makes Towne BMW so great. They resolved an issue in a timely, concerned manner.

08/14/2014 Category: Service
Expensive
i always have had my car serviced ther. I expect to pay more that a regular garage, however , I cannot justify paying $80 for two wiper blades. I've never complained before, but I'm so peeved about it that it has clouded my previous feelings for the business.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 08/19/2014

BMW no longer offers replacement inserts for wipers so you must purchase a pair of wiper blades which are expensive at $70 for the pair.Adam called you and offered a $40 credit next time you are in for service.

BW
BARB W.
West Seneca, NY
BMW BMW 325XI
07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
All's well, bulb got replaced in jiffy time Friday. Art Mullen fit me in to replace the
bulb and now all is fine.

07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
I tried to get a bulb put in at Southtowns on Southtowns Rd in OP but they couldn't fix it. I am returning to Clarence today to get the bulb replaced, will give review then.
Tim C., General Manager from Towne BMW responded on 07/25/2014

Barb--

Thank you.  Unfortunately, the Southtowns dealers do not have the BMW expertise of Towne BMW.   As simple as a "bulb" sounds....its German Engineering and you really have to be trained.   Looking forward to your follow up post.   Thank you.

Tim Connelly
General Manager

DEBORAH D.
Lockport, NY
BMW 335I
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Very prompt and corrective service.
I was very pleased with the quick response to my dilemma. Town got me in quickly and repaired the problem at no cost to me.
Towne really is the best!!! Thank you Bill!!!

06/20/2014 Category: Service
Service and response are excellent
Everyone was courteous and helpful, but my car was not repaired, I incurred a fairly significant expense between parts and labor, and I must admit that I was disappointed. They have gotten me in quickly to "try again" however, and I am optimistic that my car will be properly repaired this time.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/23/2014

The vehicle is here today and repaired.We replaced a broken vacuum line. I apologise for the inconvenience  Bill   Towne BMW

RE
RONALD J E.
Orchard Park, NY
BMW BMW 650IC
11/21/2013 Category: Service
In addition to this episode,my vehicle was towed there 2 months ago.They had the car for 8 days!!!It took them that long to get a replacement battery!
Enough is enough.Something is radically wrong over there.

11/21/2013 Category: Service
They put my snow tires on but never checked the pressures in the tires!
The indicator came on the night I picked the car up.3 of the 4 tires were very low on air.I had to use a pliers to take the caps off,so I know no one checked the pressures!Very disappointed!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 11/22/2013

I apologize for the tires not being checked. Please come see me at your earliest convenience and i will replace all caps and check tire pressure..  thank you  Adam   505 2100 X5412

STEVEN M C.
Hamburg, NY
BMW 128I
06/12/2013 Category: Service
Service and professional follow-up!
Service, patience, information and sincerity!

06/12/2013 Category: Service
The service and atten
tion....everyone seems to really listen and offer that rare comodity...SERVICE!!!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/13/2013
Our salesmen called customer Everything is fine Did not realise 1 was the lowest score

DN
DAVID N.
Irving, NY
05/25/2020 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience
I was very happy with the laid back approach of my salesperson. He had a demo car ready to go when I arrived at the dealership. While they did not have what I wanted in new inventory, I was able to find a Certified Pre-Owned car that I liked. After a test drive and a review of the options by my salesperson, I bought the car. The 0.9% financing only sweetened the deal. I even sprung for the 6 year, unlimited mileage extended warranty.

SCOTT S.
East Amherst, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great people, great cars
Smooth and easy purchase, no games.
Would highly recommend.

KL
KELLY L.
Clarence Center, NY
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
My BMW experience
I leased. BMW from Towne BMW. The sales staff(Annmarie) was excellent. The finance manager was was also very good. I was in and out quickly and everyone was very kind.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
05/20/2020 Category: Sales
My husband and I wanted to test drive a vehicle that we had seen on the lot before all the shut downs had occurred due to this pandemic.
We called to arrange the test drive, and were able to come the very next morning. Everything was waiting for us upon our arrival, and ultimately ended up purchasing the car. The customer service has been great every step of the way (especially during this challenging time), and I look forward to this new relationship, and my new car.

DOMINICK L.
Buffalo, NY
05/19/2020 Category: Sales
Everyone was professional and went out of their way to deliver a great customer experience

Amherst, NY
05/18/2020 Category: Sales
Much improved service
N/A

Olean, NY
05/14/2020 Category: Sales
Easy quick purchase
Easy quick purchase. Very straightforward and reasonable.

JENNA C.
Niagara Falls, NY
05/12/2020 Category: Sales
Great
Such an easy process, quick and efficient! Richard was great! High recommend him!

NA
NEIL A.
05/11/2020 Category: Sales
M
A very efficient and safe process to trade in an old vehicle and take delivery of a new on In these days extraordinary times.

WS
WILLIAM S.
05/11/2020 Category: Sales
Good Service
During these crazy times the service was very good.