Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

PL
PETER A L.
Buffalo, NY
BMW 325CI
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
This is what makes Towne BMW so great. They resolved an issue in a timely, concerned manner.

08/14/2014 Category: Service
Expensive
i always have had my car serviced ther. I expect to pay more that a regular garage, however , I cannot justify paying $80 for two wiper blades. I've never complained before, but I'm so peeved about it that it has clouded my previous feelings for the business.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 08/19/2014

BMW no longer offers replacement inserts for wipers so you must purchase a pair of wiper blades which are expensive at $70 for the pair.Adam called you and offered a $40 credit next time you are in for service.

BW
BARB W.
West Seneca, NY
BMW BMW 325XI
07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
All's well, bulb got replaced in jiffy time Friday. Art Mullen fit me in to replace the
bulb and now all is fine.

07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
I tried to get a bulb put in at Southtowns on Southtowns Rd in OP but they couldn't fix it. I am returning to Clarence today to get the bulb replaced, will give review then.
Tim C., General Manager from Towne BMW responded on 07/25/2014

Barb--

Thank you.  Unfortunately, the Southtowns dealers do not have the BMW expertise of Towne BMW.   As simple as a "bulb" sounds....its German Engineering and you really have to be trained.   Looking forward to your follow up post.   Thank you.

Tim Connelly
General Manager

DEBORAH D.
Lockport, NY
BMW 335I
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Very prompt and corrective service.
I was very pleased with the quick response to my dilemma. Town got me in quickly and repaired the problem at no cost to me.
Towne really is the best!!! Thank you Bill!!!

06/20/2014 Category: Service
Service and response are excellent
Everyone was courteous and helpful, but my car was not repaired, I incurred a fairly significant expense between parts and labor, and I must admit that I was disappointed. They have gotten me in quickly to "try again" however, and I am optimistic that my car will be properly repaired this time.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/23/2014

The vehicle is here today and repaired.We replaced a broken vacuum line. I apologise for the inconvenience  Bill   Towne BMW

RE
RONALD J E.
Orchard Park, NY
BMW BMW 650IC
11/21/2013 Category: Service
In addition to this episode,my vehicle was towed there 2 months ago.They had the car for 8 days!!!It took them that long to get a replacement battery!
Enough is enough.Something is radically wrong over there.

11/21/2013 Category: Service
They put my snow tires on but never checked the pressures in the tires!
The indicator came on the night I picked the car up.3 of the 4 tires were very low on air.I had to use a pliers to take the caps off,so I know no one checked the pressures!Very disappointed!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 11/22/2013

I apologize for the tires not being checked. Please come see me at your earliest convenience and i will replace all caps and check tire pressure..  thank you  Adam   505 2100 X5412

STEVEN M C.
Hamburg, NY
BMW 128I
06/12/2013 Category: Service
Service and professional follow-up!
Service, patience, information and sincerity!

06/12/2013 Category: Service
The service and atten
tion....everyone seems to really listen and offer that rare comodity...SERVICE!!!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/13/2013
Our salesmen called customer Everything is fine Did not realise 1 was the lowest score

MK
MEGGY K.
Pittsford, NY
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
Certified BMW 528 sale
Courteous, pleasant and no stress attitude with customers. Answered all questions politely with no rush, while demonstrating the use of the console switches and knobs.

07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable, low pressure salesman
Knowledgeable and low pressure, Ken was great! Beautiful vehicle.

Amherst, NY
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Buying experience
The sales representative Mike Yoerg was great. He was very knowledgeable patient and above all honest

Mike M.
Niagara Falls, NY
07/09/2019
Bought car tried to upgrade to truck within first payment
Wife thought it would be safer for family to upgrade to truck called before first payment was due dealership wanted me to take a 5 thousand dollar loss on car witch I payed full price what they were asking for car but they were not willing to make deal

KC
KEVIN C.
Buffalo, NY
07/06/2019 Category: Sales
Everything went very smooth as planned. Great experience with the whole team.

ROBERT G.
Orchard Park, NY
BMW M5
07/01/2019 Category: Sales
M5 comp
Great car great service great people

SK
SUSAN K.
06/29/2019 Category: Sales
Personalized sales and service delivery
Dave Cochi is the best salesman I have ever dealt with and is completely trustworthy. His honesty, integrity, customer loyalty and humor make a car buying experience a pleasure, never a worry. Adam, as Service Manager, is a true customer advocate and I trust him implicitly, as he always makes sure that things are done right and stands by the work. Both go above and beyond, and happily manage even the most trivial requests! Wouldn’t deal with anyone else!

DK
DANIEL K.
East Amherst, NY
06/28/2019 Category: Sales
my new X3
My second BMW through Towne and everything was handled first class.
Dennis Merrick (who also handled my first transaction) was wonderful.
I have and will continue to recommend Towne BMW.

TO
TERESA O.
East Aurora, NY
BMW 330XI
06/24/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent product and superior service!
Always satisfied with Towne experience!

BARBARA M.
Elma, NY
06/19/2019 Category: Sales
Super vehicle! Third BMW from Towne!
Pleasant and efficient sales people, helpful, not pushy. Love the BMW genius introduction!

TIMOTHY M.
Clarence Center, NY
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
BMW Towne experience
Great, attentive staff, no surprises at end of sale.Pleasure to work with Dan and Mike.

TW
TERRY W.
Canandaigua, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Delivery of my New X5!
Everyone treated my wife and I very attentively, efficiently , very pleasurable experience Dave Rachel detail guys and the Genius ...

MARK W.
Depew, NY
BMW M2
Exceptional experience !
From initial inquiry to trade in Towne BMW sets the standard for exceptional service and customer care.

CK
CHARLES K.
BMW 540XI
Purchase new 540
I had a very good experience both in purchasing the car and in delivery.

MARY H.
BMW 530XI
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
New car lessey
Professional, personable, knowledgeable and easy going.