Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

PL
PETER A L.
BMW 325CI
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
This is what makes Towne BMW so great. They resolved an issue in a timely, concerned manner.

08/14/2014 Category: Service
Expensive
i always have had my car serviced ther. I expect to pay more that a regular garage, however , I cannot justify paying $80 for two wiper blades. I've never complained before, but I'm so peeved about it that it has clouded my previous feelings for the business.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 08/19/2014

BMW no longer offers replacement inserts for wipers so you must purchase a pair of wiper blades which are expensive at $70 for the pair.Adam called you and offered a $40 credit next time you are in for service.

BW
BARB W.
West Seneca, NY
BMW BMW 325XI
07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
All's well, bulb got replaced in jiffy time Friday. Art Mullen fit me in to replace the
bulb and now all is fine.

07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
I tried to get a bulb put in at Southtowns on Southtowns Rd in OP but they couldn't fix it. I am returning to Clarence today to get the bulb replaced, will give review then.
Tim C., General Manager from Towne BMW responded on 07/25/2014

Barb--

Thank you.  Unfortunately, the Southtowns dealers do not have the BMW expertise of Towne BMW.   As simple as a "bulb" sounds....its German Engineering and you really have to be trained.   Looking forward to your follow up post.   Thank you.

Tim Connelly
General Manager

DEBORAH D.
Lockport, NY
BMW 335I
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Very prompt and corrective service.
I was very pleased with the quick response to my dilemma. Town got me in quickly and repaired the problem at no cost to me.
Towne really is the best!!! Thank you Bill!!!

06/20/2014 Category: Service
Service and response are excellent
Everyone was courteous and helpful, but my car was not repaired, I incurred a fairly significant expense between parts and labor, and I must admit that I was disappointed. They have gotten me in quickly to "try again" however, and I am optimistic that my car will be properly repaired this time.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/23/2014

The vehicle is here today and repaired.We replaced a broken vacuum line. I apologise for the inconvenience  Bill   Towne BMW

RE
RONALD J E.
Orchard Park, NY
BMW BMW 650IC
11/21/2013 Category: Service
In addition to this episode,my vehicle was towed there 2 months ago.They had the car for 8 days!!!It took them that long to get a replacement battery!
Enough is enough.Something is radically wrong over there.

11/21/2013 Category: Service
They put my snow tires on but never checked the pressures in the tires!
The indicator came on the night I picked the car up.3 of the 4 tires were very low on air.I had to use a pliers to take the caps off,so I know no one checked the pressures!Very disappointed!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 11/22/2013

I apologize for the tires not being checked. Please come see me at your earliest convenience and i will replace all caps and check tire pressure..  thank you  Adam   505 2100 X5412

STEVEN M C.
Hamburg, NY
BMW 128I
06/12/2013 Category: Service
Service and professional follow-up!
Service, patience, information and sincerity!

06/12/2013 Category: Service
The service and atten
tion....everyone seems to really listen and offer that rare comodity...SERVICE!!!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/13/2013
Our salesmen called customer Everything is fine Did not realise 1 was the lowest score

KA

ROBERT F.
Barker, NY
BMW 230I
01/10/2020 Category: Sales
AnnMarie is a pleasure to work with!
Third Beemer purchased there, all through AnnMarie. Love working with her, and love our new 230i.

LE
LESSA E.
01/09/2020 Category: Sales
Love Towne
The easiest calmest enjoyable car buying experience ever! Jerry Knapp was the nicest, very informative salesman.

KL
KEVIN L.
BMW ALPINA
01/07/2020 Category: Sales
Effortless Experience
Purchased a 2020 BMW Alpina Green B7. This was the third BMW purchased in 45 days from Towne BMW. I appreciate the ease and professionalism the entire staff shared with me and my family. The Downing family are highly regarded in the business and community. I look forward to my next purchase.

MK
MATTHEW K.
Kenmore, NY
01/04/2020 Category: Sales
Brian is my sales guy. 2nd car bought from towne and they really go the extra mile. He even transferred all my belongings from my old bmw to the new. And damn I love my new m40i!

BW
BRIAN W.
01/04/2020 Category: Sales
Was provided great service, enjoyable car buying processing.
There was no pressure tactics, hands off and let me test drive the car I wanted. Helpful with the paperwork. Great experience.

TP
THOMAS P.
Amherst, NY
2017 X3
Purchased a certified preowned 2017 X3. This was the best car buying experience my wife and I have had in 30 years. The staff was knowledgeable and straightforward on answering any questions, and even sitting down and completing the final paperwork was hassle free and even enjoyable. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

12/31/2019 Category: Sales
THE PEOPLE, THE CARS AND SERVICE
I LIKE THE EASY WAY OF BUYING A BMW. NO PRESSURE, HASSLE, HAGGLE! THEY ALWAY TREAT ME FAIR, THAT'S WHY THIS IS MY 14TH BMW.
I HAVE OWNED MERCEDES BENZ IN THE PAST. BMW'S HANDLE BETTER, BRAKE BETTER, AND THE TRACTION CONTROL IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER VEHICLE I'VE DRIVEN. THUMBS UP TOWNE!!

SE
SUSAN E.
12/30/2019 Category: Sales
New Car Experience
I just picked up my third BMW in eight years from Towne. Their attention to the customer is the best!! I highly recommend them!

PM
PETER M.
12/21/2019 Category: Sales
Towne BMW Ecperience
There is not a finer car dealership - sales and service are off the chart excellent! I’m happy to say I’ve been an extremely satisfied customer for more than 25 years.