Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

TF
THOMAS F.
East Amherst, NY
12/14/2019 Category: Sales
Always exceptional...
Just had my 3-series in for NYS inspection and routine maintenance. Once again, I’m amazed by the friendliness and efficiency of Towne BMW. I no sooner finished a surprisingly good cup of hot coffee and scanned the show room for new models, and someone from service personally comes out to find me and inform me the work is complete. Simply wonderful. Congratulations Towne BMW.

MATTHEW B.
North Tonawanda, NY
BMW 750LXI
12/11/2019 Category: Sales
New to me bmw
Purchased a used car at Towne bmw yesterday, very satisfied with their car sales process.

East Amherst, NY
12/11/2019 Category: Sales
Bmw
Staff is attentive and follows through promptly

RICHARD R.
12/08/2019 Category: Sales
Recent Purchase of Used x1
The purchase experience was SUPER with both the Salesperson, Doug, and the Finance person, Scott. No muss, no fuss, everything was explained and ready for me. Always a great place to shop!!!

Silver Creek, NY
12/06/2019 Category: Sales
So kind and helpful!
They explained everything to me slowly and kindly. Some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with in the car industry. Thank you for making my experience so smooth and exciting!

MICHAEL W.

PREM C.
West Seneca, NY
12/05/2019 Category: Sales
DR PREM CHOPRA
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. THIS IS MY 6TH X5 AND BOUGHT 4 750 LI FROM TOWNE BMW. THAT TELLS YOU ALL ABOUT MY TRUST IN TOWNE BMW DEALERSHIP AND ITS PEOPLE.NAMING FEW ART, FRANK, DAVID COCHI.THANKS GUYS.

DR. CHOPRA

Mickey M.
12/04/2019
Leasing a new X2
Personal service sets this group apart. Monica Fisher is an amazing salesperson. She listens and works hard to find solutions.

DA

HANY F.
Lockport, NY
11/28/2019 Category: Sales
New X5
I love this place and I love the personnel

MICHAEL S.

TW
THOMAS W.
Orchard Park, NY
11/27/2019 Category: Sales
Nice people, great facility, special service!
Taking delivery of a new vehicle is always a very exciting experience. However, the people at Towne made receiving our new BMW X3 very special for my wife and me. The new facility has a dedicated room for new car deliveries. The car was beautifully prepared, so much so that it actually brought tears to my wife’s eyes when she first saw it! Every detail was covered as promised. Ann Marie Basile, our sales associate, even picked us up at another dealership, where we had dropped off a leased vehicle, so we could drive off in our new BMW together. Now that’s special service!

Darien Center, NY
11/25/2019 Category: Sales
Happy BMW owner
Great salesman! Ken was very helpful, patient & knowledgeable !

MZ
All around great service

Salamanca, NY
11/18/2019 Category: Sales
new car pick up
Great, personal service a real family business experience.

Orchard Park, NY
11/13/2019 Category: Sales
extra care provied by Annmarie Basile and Tyler Liberto
Anmarie's assistance in reviewing the BMW line with me. I knew very little about the line as I dealt with Brand X since
1992. Tyler for his assistance when he stopped at my home. It was after the work day and I didn't want to hold him up but
he insisted to hear my questions on my new BMW and sat with me and answered and solved any issues I had ( Outstanding
dedication

ROBERT M.
East Aurora, NY
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
Best service experience ever
Dan, Doug, mike, Bill, and Daniel(finance) are top notch!

SG

TY C.
Akron, NY
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Individual attention
Overall it was a effortless experience. Negotiations were very appropriate and professional. I would highly recommend working with Towne to anyone interested in and individual experience.