Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Cheektowaga, NY

Boston, NY
BMW 340I
03/13/2020 Category: Sales
Enjoyable buying experience
Relaxed, friendly atmosphere, worked with us to meet our buying requirements, beautiful showroom

Orchard Park, NY
03/11/2020 Category: Sales
Wonderful personal service! Excellent!!
Friendly, helpful staff. Great experience!

Lockport, NY
03/06/2020 Category: Sales
They go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied
I cannot express how satisfied I am with both the service and sales staff. They go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied. Monica makes your dreams come true. I am
thrilled with Towne BMW and I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for me!!!!!! Every encounter I have with them has been wonderful. A huge thank you everyone there.

HT

DENNIS G.
Lancaster, NY
03/04/2020 Category: Sales
great service
We bought out vehicle in one day. Doug was patient and honest. Answered all questions.

Tyler (genius) was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

BK
BEVERLY K.
02/28/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent client advisor
Everyone at Towne BMW is courteous & extremely helpful when asking questions.

Williamsville, NY
02/26/2020 Category: Sales
Great
Found the way to make my day, Albert P.

CL
CAROL L.
02/24/2020 Category: Sales
They found exactly what I wanted at what i could afford, no rushing
I visited Towne BMW to purchase my dream SUV, it was pretty busy in there and they worked very hard to obtain my financing, This was a dream to me to buy this vehicle, my salesman, Michael Yoerg was so busy, but he still showed me every single vehicle on the lot that matched what I was looking for, no rush, no pressure, the deal ended after the dealership was closed, it was getting late, Michael stayed to go over operating the vehicle with me, I felt terrible, but he never seemed upset, he was so patient and kind. The Business Manager, Daniel Micu was also held over late, he also took his time and assisted me with some additional information and things I needed for my purchase, I never felt rushed, they were excellent, The administrative staff was also there late, kudo's to the team, no one showed any sign that they were irritated by me being there late, I wanted to leave that day with my vehicle, and I did, if not for the professionalism and assistance I may have not gone back with my work schedule, I could not be more happier and if my next vehicle purchase is there I hope the same staff is there, you should be proud at how your staff represented your dealership, I was impressed and overjoyed, Thank you so much for all your assistance, I am deeply grateful.

PC
PREM C.
West Seneca, NY
02/21/2020 Category: Sales
EXCELLENT SERVICE
EXCELLENT CARE AND SERVICE . ESPECIALLY FOR DAVID COCHI IN SALES AND ART IN SERVICE. Dr. Chopra
Recommend this dealership always

DIANE R.
Clarence, NY
02/14/2020 Category: Sales
New Car
Very happy with the whole purchasing experience of my New BMW. The sales staff is fantastic they put me in the car that was perfect for me “X5”. The BMW is a far better ride and quality than the Lincoln Nautilus I was considering.

MICHAEL L.
Clarence, NY
BMW 530X
01/31/2020 Category: Sales
Best car company but even more important is the fact that Towne BMW employers great people
We feel that it is not only the car buying experience that is important when you buy a car but the way you are treated after purchase is critical to determining whether or not you made the right choice. Our Towne Advisor, Randy Toth always makes sure we get the right car with the right options at the right price. Adam O then assures his service staff takes super care of us anytime we come in for service. I have been driving may luxury vehicles for a lot of years and have never been treated better than I am at Towne BMW. Considering my experience with cars, I know that no matter how little or how much you pay for a car you can have a problem so it is not if you will have a problem but how you will be treated when you have a problem. During the relatively few times we have had an issue with our BMW, Towne always stepped up and made sure it was fixed and fixed right with a minimum of inconvenience. They almost make coming in for service enjoyable.

We all have many cars to choose from when we buy or lease a car but I go back to Towne BMW because of the product and the people at Towne.

KA

ROBERT F.
Barker, NY
BMW 230I
01/10/2020 Category: Sales
AnnMarie is a pleasure to work with!
Third Beemer purchased there, all through AnnMarie. Love working with her, and love our new 230i.

LE
LESSA E.
01/09/2020 Category: Sales
Love Towne
The easiest calmest enjoyable car buying experience ever! Jerry Knapp was the nicest, very informative salesman.