Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

DAVID R M.
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Why would we ever want to buy a BMW from Towne ever again
Three times to the Town BMW service for a transmission error light - Visit one charged $136 for diagnostics. they replaced a $12 relay at visit two. Visit three - they charged battery and recommended buying new battery - and said you probably need a new transmission. Returned to private garage to replace battery under warranty for $150. Transmission light still came on. The local private garage diagnosed the problem was a faulty starter. Replaced for $700. Car drives like a dream. But Towne BMW after three visits could not diagnosis the problem with their "state-of -the -art diagnostics and BMW trained mechanics" Remember the commercial with the goofy looking guy that said " I always wanted to work on a transmission"
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 02/17/2014

WE will refund the diag charge and give you a discount on the starter you purchased.WE certainly try our best and apologize for your inconvenience. It certainly was not intentional.                      Sincerely,  Tom Antoniadis Service Manager

HP
HETTICH E P.
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Great place but this must be a mistake
I was never there
Recheck your records
Ian W. from Towne BMW responded on 03/27/2014

Hi Paul...

I am not sure why you received a survey, when in fact you were not here. I will be contacting our software company to investigsate.

In the meantime, your 1 out of 5 stars hurts our reputation online. Would you considering giving us a 5 instead? I will send you a ReScore request shortly, in the hopes that you will consider it.

Thank you for your time Paul and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ian C. Woods
Towne BMW

JORDAN A S.
Hamburg, NY
BMW BMW 328I
01/17/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Sales - Terrible Service/Repair
Had a wonderful experience purchasing the car, but numerous times going in for small repairs and maintenance I have always had issues with the staff.

Staff arguing with me that issues I'm having with the car aren't possible. Rude response over phone calls. Overall unhappy experience taking car back for service.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 01/21/2014

Art will contact you   We will provide loaner    We will make every attempt to verify your concern and repair     Tom

TH
THUY T H.
Buffalo, NY
BMW 528XI
01/12/2014 Category: Service
not helpful and not friendly
My drop off experience was not very pleaseful. I felt no effort was made to accommodate me dropping off my brand new car for my annual oil change and maintenance. I had to paid for rental insurance from Hertz which I never had to in the past for buying a brand new car from other dealers. They would accommodate me with comparable car. They gave me a CHEVY MALIBU. I know that you guys have a reputable name in cars, but I feel that if someone else came with the same situation, it would have been handle differently and more pleasing. This is not the first time that I felt the same way about this. I truly enjoy driving the car that i purchased, but for service it is very disappointing to me and all my friends and family.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 01/13/2014

We have a limited number of BMW loaners.Hertz is on sight to accomodate our customers promptly with new cars as alternate transportation.You can contact your sales person if no BMW loaners are available.

We strive to give the best service and treat everyone like a valued customer.    Sincerely,  Tom Antoniadis   BMW Service Manager

BK
BRYAN A K.
Grand Island, NY
10/30/2013 Category: Service
Not much from what I can tell so far. Hopefully things will get better in the future.
Problem was not corrected after 2 attempts.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 11/07/2013

another appoinment set up for door adjustment

RAVI R.
Herndon, VA
10/17/2013 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Not satisfied since problem areas (brake, head rests, etc.) were not checked

LR
LISA K R.
East Amherst, NY
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Very disappointing experience
They didn't have a courtesy vehicle as previously arranged.
Was promised a phone call before service advisor went to lunch. Didn't receive that call. When I called at 2:30 was told I couldn't pick up my car because he was out to lunch.

RT
RAYMOND T.
BMW X1 XDRI28I
09/05/2013 Category: Service
Renovation
The dealership needs a major renovation. Restroom were filthy.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 09/06/2013

Mr. Tirado,

The restrooms are professionally cleaned every night and sanitized twice a month by a professional firm.I will have the restrooms checked during the day to make sure they are always in a clean condition.  Thank You     Sincerely,

Tom Antoniadis    BMW Service manager

PR
PAUL R.
Oakville, ON
BMW 328XI
08/23/2013 Category: Service
Disappointed with troubleshooting problem
I was very disappointed that upon taking my BMW to Town BMW for an oil change and to troubleshoot a noise coming from the front end, they were unable to repair or even troubleshoot the problem. The vehicle was left at 9:00am and by 12:00pm they told me the car was ready. I actually had to inquire if they fixed the issue, and they advised they couldn't find a problem. I think they were just anxious to get all of their cars out of there by noon, as it was a Saturday. Later in the week, I brought the car to a different BMW service center and they quickly identified the problem as a wheel bearing. They repaired the issue in a couple of hours! I would suggest to Towne BMW, if they don't want to troubleshoot problems on a Saturday (because its too time consuming), not to make appointments that day. It was a waste of my morning.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 08/29/2013

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our tech road testes vehicle was unable to detrmine noise at that time.

AO
ANN M O.
Cheektowaga, NY
BMW BMW 528I
07/12/2013 Category: Service
Not good service
Second service visit with poor service. Drop off service and pick up service was a positive experience but my brakes were not fixed!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 07/15/2013
We are attempting to contact customer to readdress brake concern Tom

JOHN R M.
BMW 530I
06/21/2013 Category: Service
BMW Service
Two weeks after my annual service to my vehicle. the warning light for low oil came on. I called the service dept and was told that it's probably just a little low!!! I checked the level and had to add 2 quarts just to get the the first level on the dipstick. Are you kidding me? This wasn't checked at the shop? Do you mean I paid for half an oil change? Was it changed?
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/27/2013
The oil was not due to be changed but the level should have been checked.We will reimburse the owner the oil he had to add. The oil should be changed in Aug 2013 and we will perform at no charge.

STEVEN M C.
Hamburg, NY
BMW 128I
06/12/2013 Category: Service
Service and professional follow-up!
Service, patience, information and sincerity!

06/12/2013 Category: Service
The service and atten
tion....everyone seems to really listen and offer that rare comodity...SERVICE!!!
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/13/2013
Our salesmen called customer Everything is fine Did not realise 1 was the lowest score

ER
ED R.
Buffalo, NY
BMW M3CIC
06/06/2013 Category: Service
Ethics
Look the word up, then teach it to your team.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 06/28/2013
Vehicle was inspected needed belt and mirror as required by NY State law repairs were declined