Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

CP
CYNTHIA P.
Hamburg, NY
06/14/2017 Category: Service
BMW
I liked having a call from BMW to inform me of progress of work being done.

Little Valley, NY
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Personal attention and quality of Work
The only drawback for me was the actual time it took to complete the work

TP
THOMAS P.
BMW 435XI
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Tire Damage Repair
I sustained a blowout on Transit and Sheridan. Drove directly to the dealership and they immediately began the process of finding replacement tires. The only reason it's a four out of five is that it took two days to find replacement tires and put them on.

MOMBA C.
Buffalo, NY
BMW 528XI
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Quick & precise service
Bill is an excellent service representative. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is because my car wasn't vacuumed.

JOSUE R.
BMW 535XI
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Quick response to let me know status.
Recalled my calls and repair and updated me about the status of my vechicle.

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Tonawanda, NY
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Buy from them, get to borrow a loaner for free
Bought from them and now when I bring my car in for service I get to use the loaner.

EJ
ERIN J.
Tonawanda, NY
BMW 320XI
06/01/2017 Category: Sales
Very good experience overall
I love the genius concept and Jordan was such a tremendous help assisting me in understanding all of the features the car had to offer. This being my first BMW, the added review was most definitely appreciated. The overall process, including sales and financing, went really well. I was a bit disappointed that the car wasn’t ready when originally scheduled after I had already driven to the dealer to pick it up. A few days later, when it was all set to go, it was great.

SL
SANDRA L.
Irving, NY
05/31/2017 Category: Sales
Rich is a great guy, very nice salesman. Made my purchase pain free.
Took 5 days to get car detailed before picking up. Looked like it was done last minute, rugs were very wet and still dirty on driver side. Coffee spills still on shifter knob and back seats. Ding still apparent on quarter panel. Wrong color touch up paint used on 5 spots. Touch up spots are super thick and lumpy. I understand it's a used car, but I expected much better. This is our 3rd car from Towne and was really surprised. I'd really just like a tube of matching touch up paint and I'll wet sand the spots myself. The small ding does need to be repaired. Thank you.

SV
SUSANA V.
Buffalo, NY
BMW 320XI
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Attentive personnel
Maintenance performed as described. Loaner vehicle offered. Pleased with service

MQ
MICHAEL Q.
Snyder, NY
BMW 330CIC
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Quickly being able to checkout after service is done.
Service was very good. Pricing is a bit steep for an alignment.

DOUGLAS M.
Batavia, NY
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Nice wait area ... very comfortable ... not stuck over the the corner somewhere.
Nice attention to needs ... friendly staff .... Adam did great and was great and attentive to mu needs.

TC
THOMAS C.
05/22/2017 Category: Service
service
could use a little more communication, I had to call twice to see when my car would be ready...also did not receive a call concerning the problem
over all great service and I will be back!!

RICHARD J R.

Let's not get carried away, I am buying a car. I like dealing with Dave Cochi

DARLENE R W.
Hamburg, NY
01/19/2016 Category: Sales
Place is great ,however picking up the car seem to have been a little long to complete
Great
Ryne R. from Towne BMW responded on 01/19/2016

Darlene,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! I apologize that it took longer than expected for your car to be finished, but I am glad to hear the service was great. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

JJ
JARROD G J.
Fredonia, NY
12/01/2015 Category: Sales
personalized customer service
excellent customer service and attention to personal details
Ryne R. from Towne BMW responded on 12/02/2015

Jarrod,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love to hear when our guests have a great visit! We are always here to help with any of your automotive needs.

Thanks again,

BR
BARBARA A R.
Elma, NY
10/12/2015 Category: Sales
No pressure sales
Ryne R. from Towne BMW responded on 10/12/2015

Barbara,

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you had a positive experience at our dealership. We hope to see you again in the future!

Best,

DEBORAH ANN D.
Niagara Falls, NY
09/28/2015 Category: Sales
Salesman
Jerry was very helpful
Ryne R. from Towne BMW responded on 09/28/2015

Deborah,

We strive to provide a positive experience to every guest and are thrilled to hear you received just that while working with Jerry! We will be sure to thank him for his excellent service.

Best Wishes,

BARTHOLOMEW A M.
Easton, MD
BMW I3
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
Great folks to work with
Thanks Towne for a perfect transaction

WL
WEI-LUNG L.
Big Flats, NY
06/19/2015 Category: Sales
Fast response, customer oriented, and good customer service.