Overall Rating 4.6666647/5Overall Rating 4.6666647/5Overall Rating 4.6666647/5Overall Rating 4.6666647/5rating 4.6666647
Overall Rating 2.333332/5Overall Rating 2.333332/5rating 2.333332rating 2.333332rating 2.333332

Lake View, NY
10/20/2018 Category: Service
CLOSE TO MY HOME WITH NO PROBLEMS WITH SERVICE
ONE GOES WHERE SERVICES ARE GOOD, TIMELY AND CONVENIENT
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR USING OUR QUICK LANE SERVICE!!

NH
Nancy H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Honesty!!!
This is my 9th Hyundai and one of the main reasons I go to Towne Hyundai is because of the service department
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/21/2018

PROUD TO BE OF SERVICE!
THANK YOU!!

CO
Chester O.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Best service ever. Fast friendly service. Just plain great.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/19/2018

THANK YOU CHESTER, OUR PLEASURE!!

Suzanne S.
Fredonia, NY
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department!
Towne Hyundai provides great service to its customers. It offers reliable and timely service on the maintenance of its cars and makes it easy to schedule appointments.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/19/2018

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND COMMENTS, VALUABLE TOOLS TO HELP US!!

WS
William S.
Bel Air, MD
Service is Great
Mike Luce was the BEST SERVICE MANAGER I have ever meet. Check him out, he should be moving up in you Company. This is not just Talk. Call me and I will give you all the Details from Start to Finish. 410-456-1806.Thanks so much.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate your business. Sincerely, Mike Luce

SL
Salvatore L.
West Seneca, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Towne's service is second to none. I have been a customer for a very long time and never have been disappointed.Mike Luce and his whole department are always eager to do a good job,very courteous and knowledgeable. When my lease is up I will lease another Hyundai because of my confidence knowing I will be taken care of!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Mike Luce

Lancaster, NY
Excellent!
Excellent service! Will return!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/19/2018

APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS, THANK YOU!!

David S.
Olean, NY
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Towne quick lanr
Good experience once again at towne quick lane for replacement of sway bar links. Glad to have Hyundai parts used. Appreciate Patrick’s ability to facilitate a service appointment for me since I travel 70 miles for service. I’ll be looking for a quick lane and Hyundai service in southern Florida this winter.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR USING OUR QUICK LANE!!

Kenneth B.
Boston, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike and rob are absoulty the best !!!
I'm not a big fan of the salespeople at towne I felt they did not give me a fair deal .. but the only reason I give you my business is because of the service... I trust mike and rob . They are honest and up front with me .without them I would take my business elsewhere .. maybe someday I'll trust the sales people again but as of right now I would never buy a car at towne again
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your confidence in our service department, sincerely, Mike Luce

Carol M.
Derby, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Towne Hundai service rating.
As always Towne Hyundai deserves my 5 star rating.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/17/2018

We sincerely appreciate your kind words.

WW
William W.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The people are great.
Great sale on tires. Price charged was lower than price quoted. Very happy with service dept at Towne Hyundai.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Mike Luce

10/14/2018 Category: Service
What
Customer service seem to be nice individuals
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE AND COMMENTS!
ALL APPRECIATED AND NOTED!!

EK
Eric K.
East Concord, NY
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
I always tell everyone that this is the best dealership around!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

Kathleen B.
West Seneca, NY
10/12/2018 Category: Service
friendly convenient easy drop off and pick up
Great vehicle and fast courteous service
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/13/2018

We appreciate your business.

James B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent experience
Service department was prompt, courteous and efficient. I will most definitely return here for service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for your business!

VS
Vinod S.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/12/2018 Category: Service
It was a short visit to get my NYS inspection. professional and courteous greeting; timely service while I enjoyed a cup of coffee in the waiting room. Thanks for washing my car.

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!

Sandra S.
Hamburg, NY
Fast friendly service.
When I walked in I was met by employees that were courteous and in a good mood.

THANK YOU!!

Lake View, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service and evening hours
Friendly and helpful service, and evening hours to accommodate a busy schedule!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/12/2018

HAPPY TO BE OF "SERVICE" TO YOU!!

PS
Pamela S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The service department at Towne is the best I have ever experienced.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/11/2018

YOUR COMMENTS ARE MOST GRACIOUS, THANK YOU!!

CA
Cynthia A.
Depew, NY
10/10/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT!
I took my 2011 Sonata in for a regular oil change and scheduled maintenance on my last visit at Towne Hyundai just a few days ago. It is always such a great pleasure to do business with Mike and Jim in the service area. They are extremely knowledgeable in recommending the service that my vehicle needs, and I am always impressed by the way that they thoroughly explain everything before, during, and after my appointment and make recommendations for future maintenance. About one month ago, I had a minor problem with my vehicle, but worried that it may be something serious. Mike told me to come in right away-- without having an appointment, and regardless of the fact that they were extremely busy on this day. Further, they take the time to wash my vehicle after each visit. I am loyal to this dealership. They make me feel right at home and know how to treat customers with the highest level of respect! Thank You Towne Hyundai!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/11/2018

THANK YOU, WISH YOU MUCH SUCCESS IN YOUR NEW POSITION!