01/28/2020
Slow leaking tire
I’d been dealing with a slow leaking front drivers side tire for about 10 days that was getting worse. Emailed Trev made an appointment to drop off my
car in the late afternoon for assessment/repair the next early am. Trev called in about an hour and said I had a nail in the tire that was on an angle and was piercing the sidewall. I needed a new tire. Since the CRV is 4 wheel drive and the front tires were near the end of tread life we replaced 2 front tires. I hope to replace the rear tires in the next 2-3 months because they are ok now but nearing the end of life too. Trev ordered the tires and I had my car back by noon the following day. I trust Trev.I will continue to take our vehicles to him to keep them safe and on the road.

PN
Peter N.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business is friendly and does quick work.

Sam M.
Chrysler 200
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said this place got the job done and got it done quick. The only thing was that it was a little on the expensive side. They found another problem with the vehicle, gave him a quote and got it done in a day and a half and he was very satisfied with that.

MIKE W.
Mechanicville, NY
01/11/2020
The Good, the bad and the ugly
As always, Trev and his team did a great job of diagnosing the issue and explaining the options. Unfortunately, the issues were severe. Trev did a great job of explaining everything in great detail and providing various options for me to consider, good, bad and ugly. We went with Trev's recommendation and it was a good choice. You can count on Trev's.

MARTHA L.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/10/2020
We had a slow leaking tire
I was able to get a drop off my car the afternoon before for a first appointment next day. Trev’s assessed the tire and due to where a nail was indicated it needed replacement. Trev quoted prices for various mileage tires and I asked for both front tires to be replaced. Trev said he’d order the tires for installation today. I probably will go back and have the rear tires replaced in the next couple of months. I just wasn’t prepared budget wise to replace all four tires.I trust Trev and will continue to go to his shop for my auto needs.

PE
PAUL E.
01/10/2020
Decent place
Fast decent mechanics and he tows. Downside is price but I guess they are all expensive today.

Ray W.
INFINITI EX35
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Ray said the business took him right away and they did a good job.

TA
Tina A.
Round Lake, NY
Nissan Xterra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Tina said everything was what she expected. She said he's a local business man and she appreciates him being in her area.

JOSEPH S.
12/29/2019
Hitch installed
I had a 9 am appointment and was told it would take about an hour. It was completed by 10 a.m.
Employees are very nice.

RICHARD R.
Albany, NY
Nissan Murano
12/23/2019
Quality service at a fair price.
Had a waiting appointment for a 50,000 mile service. Car was taken promptly and thorough service was performed. Trev even obtained another tire for me same day to replace a punctured tread and get me back on the road with minimal delay and inconvenience. His extra effort was much appreciated.

Shelley M.
Nissan Rogue
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Shelley said the service was impeccable and phenomenal. She stated she thanks them from the bottom of her heart.

Melissa M.
Chrysler 300
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said she has known Trevor for many years and she knows how hard he has worked to get to where he is.

JOHN M.
12/10/2019
Great Customer & Quality Work! Highly Recommend
Trev is conveniently located off 87 exit 10. We have been going to him for over 5 year and I highly recommend him. He does quality work in reasonable time frames for fair prices. If you are in need of work/repairs give him a call.

CAROL C.
12/07/2019
Wouldn' go anywhere else
As always fast, efficient service.

BL
Brad L.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Brad said he was satisfied with the customer service and pricing. He had no complaints. The service was just all around great.