DIRK H.
06/14/2021
Great customer service. Quality work. Reasonable prices.
Very reasonable prices. Much better than dealerships. Trev has always been upfront and honest with me about what needs servicing and what can wait. Quality of work is excellent and on time. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. It's nice to have a local mechanic who recognizes you, even with a mask on, and still remembers you by your first name.

RICK M.
Gansevoort, NY
06/12/2021
Always great
Since he opened Trev and his staff have been excellent. Every trip has been efficient and honest--the most recent being no exception.

DAVID H.
06/04/2021
Left me waiting for a while
Left me waiting for a while

Alan S.
Kia Sedona
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Alan said he has been going there for over 10 years. He had a problem on the way to work, they got him in that day and got it ready for him, by the time he got off work.

GM
GEORGE M.
06/01/2021
Great work! Air conditioning working again!
Having no air conditioning during a heatwave is not fun. Called Trev. He got my car in quickly and air conditioning was fixed in record time.
Been using Trev's Automotive for years. We highly recommend them.

CHARLES S.
05/27/2021
Brought my cars and truck to Trev for years
Trev always gives me competent, expert and quick service at a readonable price. I trust Trev. Just this week, I thought the battery in one of my cars had to be replaced after not using it during the winter. Trev could have sold me a new battery but instead checked it out and found it still is functional. That’s honest service and I have always gotten that type of service from Trev.

JQ
JOHN Q.
Dodge Dakota
05/26/2021
Great Service as always!
Routine service is always done right and on time!
No other place you should go for all your auto repairs.

AC
ANITA C.
05/26/2021
Great work
Always does a excellent service.

PW
Patrick W.
Honda Insight
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff members were quick and honest.

Rexford, NY

Great provider

Steve M.
Fort Edward, NY
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Phyllis. She said they got her in on time, took care of it and everything seems to be absolutely as it should be. She is very pleased and will definitely recommend them to her friends. If she wasn't moving out of state, they would be her number one go to business for vehicle repairs.

MO
MARTHA O.
05/13/2021
I trust them to do what is needed to service my car .
Trev's automotive was highly recommended by my neighbor. I gave them a try after the Toyota service department where I had usually taken my car failed to come through for me after an emergency call to them. I called Trev's and scheduled for them to come and tow my car from my home to their shop. They did the work needed in a timely fashion and they didn't charge me an arm and a leg. I will continue to use their services and will be happy to referr friends and family.

FH
FRAN H.
Ballston Spa, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2021
Inspection
I needed an inspection immediately upon return to New York State. Trev got me in and while there .... I was advised that my oil change was due and that down the road I will need brakes... giving me plenty of time to plan and save for the cost of brakes. It's great knowing someone is watching for my cars needs.

PR
PATRICK R.
05/06/2021
Annual inspection oil change and tire rotation
I was able to set up an appointment for later in the day . I was recognized when I came in. The work was completed in a timely manner. I waited for the work to be completed and the waiting area was clean, comfortable. Great TEAM!