BN
BRIAN N.
01/21/2019
New Transmission fluid & Mount Snow tires
It is always easy to get an appointment at Trev's & the work is always done well.

This time Trev's team did all the work as expect and also took my car for a test drive to check on the transmissions performance. The car has nearly 160,000 miles & was shifting hard at times.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the great review Brian!

BZ
Bill Z.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff members are the best.

Thanks Bill!

Adam S.
Ballston Spa, NY
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the service was quick and affordable.

Thanks Adam!

Mechanicville, NY
12/15/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
We are always pleased with Trev’s service and work. The employees are always friendly And helpful.

Thanks ED!!

Daniel B.
Saturn Ion
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he is happy with the business.

Thanks Dan!

EH
ED H.
Lincoln Town Car
12/13/2018
Great service and great staff
Master mechanics provide speedy service with a friendly attitude .
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks again Ed, always a pleasure!

Kia Stinger
Most Honest Shop in Clifton Park
Trev always gives me the straight answer and never suggests anything I don't actually need. Great guy!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks Rob, spread the word :)

KW
KATHLEEN W.
Helpful service
Friendly, quick and reasonably priced
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for the review Kathleen!

EJ
EDUARDO J.
12/11/2018
Can Now Come to a Stop
Brought my sons car in for front breaks and I didn't know how bad they were. Driven there was an adventure. When Trev called me and told me it was done I Couldn't believe the difference in the car. Trev was very courteous and imformative. He has become my mechanic because of all the good work he does. He also gives a Veteran discount, His prices are reasonable. He tell you in advance what it is going to cost so you won't be surprised.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Glad you are happy with our services. We thrive on our loyalty and honesty! If you need anything in the future, give us a call!

CHARLES S.
Buick Enclave
12/08/2018
Honesty is his policy
My wife always believed that her car had to be serviced at the dealer because of warranties, etc. Let week, we took her car for dealer maintenance she was told that the car had a major problem with the power steering that had to be fixed before it could be approved for inspection. The cost would be $1700.00. I was not convinced that the dealer was correct so I took the car to Trev's where I have taken my cars and trucks for many years. He thoroughly examined the "major" problem only to find out that it was not a major problem. He recommended that we change out the fluid and replace it with a fluid that would reduce, if not eliminate, the noise of the power steering and he even suggested that the issue was so minor that it could be done the next time we took the car in for servicing.
This is not the first time that Trev saved us money. When he inspected my car a year ago, I knew it needed brakes. He only put on the front brakes because he said the back brakes were not worn and could probably wait another year.
Trev is honest and reliable. I am so pleased that he will be serving my wife's car because I trust him to fix it right at a reasonable price.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Chuck! We believe in trying to save the customer money while repairing what needs to be repaired only! Glad you were happy with our services!

Don M.
Round Lake, NY
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Don said the employees were loyal. They provided honest service. They had his vehicle in and out of service.

Thanks Don!

LG
LINDA G.
Lincoln MKX
12/07/2018
Very friendly and accommodating
You were quick and reasonably priced. Did a great job. Thank you

Thanks Linda!

11/29/2018
Honest, knowledgeable, fast....
I had a brake issue with my wife's car and it required immediate attention. Trev got it in right away and although he had a shop full of cars, managed to get the repairs done and her car back to us in a day. The car now stops on a dime and drives like new. She couldn't be happier. You know what they say, happy wife, happy life! Great job Trev, thank you!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

No problem at all! Glad we could help!

MARTHA L.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/28/2018
appointments in advance and can leave car night before
Change of all season tires to all 4 winter tires on a Honda Civic for college student child. Had Trev do a safety check and asked if antifreeze is good to -35 and it was.
Appreciate being able to drop car off night before for early appointment next morning. A phone call during the day and easy pick up once work is done I a plus in my opinion.

Thanks Martha,
We appreciate your business!

SA
Stan A.
Troy, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Stan said the customer service was fine.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Stan! Pleasure as always!

GMC Yukon XL
11/18/2018
great service
they do what needs to be done at a reasonable price.

Thanks Tom!

ROBERT S.
Subaru Legacy
11/15/2018
love my new snow tires.
Great deal on my snow tires!!! No hidden charges. Why go anyplace else.

Thanks Bob,
We appreciate your good review :)

MIKE P.
Schenectady, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/15/2018
Still Great in my book
I called, got an appointment for first thing the next day and my car was ready before lunch. I've always only had a good experience at Trev's Automotive and I'm glad to know I can count on Trev when I need help with my vehicles.

Mike P

Josh L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the valve stem was repaired on his spare tire and recommends this facility.

MARTHA L.
11/06/2018
Exhaust system repair
One day last week the exhaust system got really loud. I called Trev to arrange dropping off in the afternoon so he could begin assessing what was wrong. I needed a muffler and the pipe before the muffler. Thankful I didn’t need a manifold pipe or catalytic converter. By the next afternoon I drove away with what sounded like a new car. Trev charged for parts only on this repair! I’m not sure if that’s the usual or because I’m a loyal return customer. Trev has always told us straight what needed to be done soon or what’s needed to get repaired. I’ve been going for over 6 years and will continue. Thanks
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Marha for yet another awesome review!