Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jane M.
Ballston Spa, NY
Ford Edge
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jane said the staff are very nice and they give very good service.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks Jane!

BOB H.
Toyota Venza
05/10/2019
Accomadating as ever
It is like we are all a family always treated fairly and with respect.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks Bob! We appreciate your business and your kind soul!!!

Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019
Awesome Service
Called last minute. Trev got my car in the next day. Great Service and Great Price. I highly Recommend.... Thanks Dave

MARTHA L.
05/08/2019
Yearly inspection
No surprises my vehicle passed yearly inspection. Trev’s has been my mechanic for over 5 years. He’s there when I need a repair or just a routine inspection.

Robet S.
05/06/2019
Why go anyplace else.
I've been coming to you exclusively since I moved to Clifton park .Always fast service, (sometimes without an appointment) fair price and you only fix what needs fixing.

Joe F.
Gansevoort, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they were able to get him in, they were extremely accommodating, they were polite and they did exactly what they said they were going to do in the time they said they would do it. He is very satisfied.

EC
ED C.
Saratoga Springs, NY
05/03/2019
Great service! New brakes
Trev and the staff are great!!! Friendly n honest
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks Ed, appreciate the good review!!

ROBERT S.
Subaru Baja
04/24/2019
FAST SERVICE
Always a good deal at Trev's . Fast service at a fair price.

Thanks Bob!

SL
SEAN L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Jeep Patriot
04/17/2019
I have been using Trev’s for 10 years for various cars. He is an excellent diagnostician, honest and reasonably priced, I highly recommend.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks so much Sean, glad you are happy with our service!

Chad H.
Mechanicville, NY
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Chad said that he found the place when looking for someone to install a hitch and now he recommends them for service.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks for spreading the word Chad! We appreciate it!

GH
Gary H.
Ford
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the employee always does a good job.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks for the review Gary!

Jayne B.
Albany, NY
BMW 128i
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jayne said that the only issue was that the coupon she had wasn't able to be used for the work she was doing. It did not specify what it could and could not be used for.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

We are very sorry for the inconvienance. All coupons that we offer are typically a percentage off of labor. It is hard for us to discount any parts such as oil change or inspection, ect. However i do see it notated on your account that the next time your in for service we will still apply the 10% off labor for you! So if and when you need us in the future, give us a call!!

Honda Accord Coupe
04/09/2019
great automotive place
Great service, Fair Price, you can't ask for more. I highly recommend. Dave M.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the review Dave!

TOM S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/05/2019
great service
trust them to do the best job

Thanks Tom!

04/03/2019
Trev's Automotive is the best. Dropped off my truck last minute. Service was completed asap, awesome job and great price. I highly recommend.... Dave M.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Glad we were able to get you in! Thanks for your business!

KH
KATHLEEN H.
04/01/2019
Quick and honest
Stopped in without appt to get my car inspected, Trev’s was able to take me right in and service was completed quickly. Everyone polite and professional.

Thanks Kathleen!

WM
WENDY M.
03/31/2019
Wonderful place to deal with.
I have been going to Trev's Automotive for several years. There is no place else I will go. Very Honest and Very Reasonable. It is wonderful to know that the owner is right on board with all the repairs being done and advises you, before they do anything of what needs to be done.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for being such a Loyal customer Wendy!!!

CAROL C.
03/28/2019
Great, timely service
Have been going to Trev's for years. My vehicle is always ready when promised, prices seem fair and they are good about going into detain of what my vehicle may or may not need. Very friendly employees.

Thanks Carol!

SJ
STEVE J.
03/27/2019
Dependable and reliable automotive maintenance and repair
I've brought my cars to Trev's for over 5 years. Trev and his staff are very knowledgable and capable, and I have never been disappointed with the quality of their work or the time needed for the repairs or maintenance.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your business!

JJ
JUDITH J.
Saturn VUE
03/21/2019
Annual inspection
I always appreciate the fact that my car is serviced immediately upon my arrival. Great service!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the review!! We appreciate your business!