KD
Katherine D.
05/01/2018
Always a wonderful experience!
Dealing with the guys at Viking Automotive is truly a pleasure. Friendly, open, and willing to work with my schedule and budget, they have helped me prioritize and resolve the MANY issues my van had, with great efficiency. I always leave with a smile, feeling like a valued customer with confidence in a job well done.

Lehi, UT
04/30/2018
Best Mechanic Shop
We have had quite a few things done one a car at viking and they are amazing. Great communication, work efficient, and they don't try to screw you. They understand by doing the necessary on your car that you will come back to them the next time you need a shop. You need to try them and you will never take your car anywhere else!

Judd T.
04/30/2018
First time customer, will be returning often
I needed a last minute oil change and these guys were close to home and had glowing reviews. Glad I gave them a shot. Super friendly and they did a great job. They had some recommendations for other repairs but they laid it out there in a straight-up manner unlike a dealership, which in my experience, treats everything like a crisis that requires immediate attention. I appreciated the honesty and explanation of services. I felt welcome and well taken of. I highly recommend.

RA
Great and fast service!

KC
Katie C.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the business was super helpful. The staff was very honest and super nice. They got her vehicle in and out quickly.

Beth B.
Lehi, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Beth said the business provides impeccable service. They take good care of her.

GT
Gustano T.
Sandy, UT
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Gustano said this business had good service and the price was fair. He did not have to wait long.

EL
Erik L.
Sandy, UT
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the staff is honest.

AG
Albert G.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Albert said this business was good.

Marget H.
Brian Head, UT
Volkswagen Touareg
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Marget said the business was knowledgeable. They were helpful and really concerned.

Matt W.
Nissan Frontier
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff were responsive when scheduling a service visit. They provided honest service and were helpful in doing so.

MT
Mark T.
Utah
Nissan Maxima
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the service was fantastic, and the staff did a good job.

DF
Don F.
South Jordan, UT
Audi Q7
04/20/2018
The team gets me in as soon as I drive up. THey know what they are doing and treats me like I want to be treated.
Clayton and Patrick take personal care of me, know me personally and know my vehicles inside and out . The mechanics are experienced and accurately diagnose the things I am having trouble with with any of the four vehicles I trust them to work on. I haven't yet brought my Harley in, but it hasn't given me a reason yet.

VM
Victoria M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/17/2018
Best and Most Reliable people and business!!!
I run a business with multiple vehicles. I trust Patrick and Viking with all my vehicles including repairs and maintenance. As a business owner, I have paperwork to keep track of for each vehicle, but sometimes I loose track of an important document. All I have to do is call Viking and they email over all the information I need. Thank you for everything!!!

Steve C.
Utah
Honda Civic Sdn
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the customer service was great. The facility picked up his vehicle.